1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 1st original song (2019)

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Cxstridert's mikhail, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    hoping the jkt48 can released thier original songs... like SNH48 - Football party and other AKB sister group ....

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    FYI Football Party from SNH is actually a song from team NII setlist (Saka Agari) called Machikado no Party

3. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

SNH do shuffling in their set lists, and lot promos, different with JKT.
    When JKT release original song? Depend to Aki-p. But i heard Melody in Kaze wa Fuiteiru release, hope that the next single is original song. That's meaning, even the members also hope "the long-awaited, hopeful, original song" will be really happened soon. Seemingly we are just wait, with AKBxJKT concert and sub-unit development, JKT is growing fast. And we already heard rumor from Aki-p 755 account about the original song.

But I want it to be very special (in terms of lyrics), like Omatase Set List for KII, it's a very special and a song with the only meaning just fit to KII history back then, when the members please to Aki-p for new set list. Maybe, their set lists will be never played by other teams.

4. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    with the new subunit under way, jkt will probably get a new song.

unless they plan to release a warota song in indonesian, i will be very disappointed. jkt has been working very hard, it's just a matter of time...

5. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    The problem is market of indonesia, every body knew aki-p is gd, that's why SNH have more promotion because the china market

And when talk about asean market (or maybe international market) it can make conflict with 48Japanese itself

But.. We just hope in akb x jkt concert miracle happens :)

6. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Aki-p say he already try to make it(song), it could be only a matter of time. And also Aki-p mentioning that JKT48 is the successful example of overseas project for other group to follow, so it's completely make sense if he put JKT48 in advance.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  7. kapit173

kapit173 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I think the 2 only thing that matters is when :
    1. Aki-p could speak, write and understand bahasa
    2. When he the fvck wants. And it could be 20 yrs again. lol
    OMG.. its frustates me. Its already 3 year and its long enough to learn a new language. pleaseeeee -_- I hope jkt wont only be an akb translator for indonesia.

8. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

for JKT next...next..next... year....
    for aki-p SNH is more promising than JKT. lol

9. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    The "translate" can be profitable and also promising to make jkt more famous if...
    1. They sell english song not only in japan region and indonesia region but also in world region (what i know the foreign fans also love English official "cover" from jkt) (aki-p got the money and jkt got that fame)
    2. And the fame make aki-p must "push" jkt to another level (like original song)

The goal is fame and market but if aki-p not look that possibility and JOT just small head business... Just dream

10. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Hope the Indonesian original song came soon. I would accept english song too as long as it is original. Indonesian would be better though.

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Here's a wild guess...

guess no.1 at next month's concert with AKB,there will be a vtr announcing that JKT finally will have an original single

Guess no.2 The announcement will be via Takamina

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Guys we already have an original song remember?

"Kakaotalk and friends is back... JKT48, let's go girls!"

:hehe:

13. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I'd say that their progress in 3 years from their debut and the fame they built, are still not worthy enough for an original song. Like, an original song as an a-side of a single that will rock the whole Indonesia like how Cherrybelle's Love is you got mainstream, or those Dangdut dances. If I was Aki-p, I'd give them 1-2 more years. You think 3 years is long enough? Nope. They're still mada mada dane. It's not like they cannot advance without original song/s. Cover songs, invest them carefully and make it a hit. What is JKT song that even the general audience knows of, other than aitakatta or heavy rotation? Koisuru Fortune Cookies wasn't much of a hit, was it?
    But, then again... it's just me and my thinking that got influenced with the competitiveness of fictional stories.

14. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

15. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    Not only person like amina who can be cinderela treatment, group also too :))

16. Briyan Monster

Briyan Monster Kenkyuusei

I have a strong feeling that JKT48 will get the original single this year.
    • Aki-P ever said on 755 he's trying to make it :banana:
    • After kaze wa fuiteiru, Melody hopes to have the original single
    • AKB48 is coming to Jakarta on Feb
    • JKT48 has been aged 3 years and has 7 singles & 1 album
    • JKT48 has been acrossing the archipelago ocean to knock fans's heart door from various city in Indonesia :inlove:
    All those statements make me believe that THE FIRST ORIGINAL SINGLE of JKT48 will happen as soon as possible. :blush:

17. Verandaarghh

Verandaarghh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Senin Coffe bean, beli minuman apa aja gratis ice blended :^O^:

18. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    This is just a feeling I get:

Probably, their original song will be released as the SSK single...

19. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

And it will be good after some period of the release of the original single, some sister groups are covering it lol.

I feel that there will be also Japanese version of the original single beside Indonesian lyrics and English version because the lyrics producer is Aki-p and it will be strange if there's no Japanese version.

20. kapit173

kapit173 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    YEAH YEAH YEAH i once tought bout this.. they have a translator team right? this would work too.
    but it seems like aki-p would have thought the same, of course. and the reason why he is not doing this is, because JKT dont deserve it yet :p:p