1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage JKT48 1st Stage Pajama Drive

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by ecwx, May 18, 2012.

1. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    rather than AKB48 songs, original theater for JKT48 sound better for me.. But no matter how much I want that, It's just too soon.. I don't think Aki-P will have time for JKT when AKB48 and its sister groups have been so busy lately..

IMO new setlist for JKT48 is too soon, they only perform this setlist for three months.. And they haven't performed it in their permanent theater yet..

2. jesuajovan

jesuajovan Kenkyuusei

Maybe 1 month of Pajama Drive and then they perform new Setlist :drool:
    Keep dreaming, guys. Everyone hope for a new setlist :D

3. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    I would die if they did K2 or H2 :drool: :drool: :drool:

But would they be okay with Kinjirareta Futari? I hear Indonesia is more conservative with such things...

4. wikiwikan

wikiwikan Kenkyuusei

I hope they'll perform team A 5th stage, or, an original setlist of team J (or JKT48 now) te~ he~.

5. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't think they will get a setlist that soon.. They just performed it like.. around 30 times? :^^;: it's just too soon for them.. they even haven't tried performing that setlist in permanent theater where they will have regular performances..

6. wikiwikan

wikiwikan Kenkyuusei

Then, what 'bout 6 songs that have appeared in Indonesia's TV program? It's equal with mini theater I think. IMO, after the theater songs sang on TV program, that means there is no more pajama drives setlit on theater.

7. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That songs are meant to be performed in TV program, theater songs are performed in TV because it's a concert.. After that, JKT48 never sing theater songs again on TV right?

Yah, I just don't think JKT48 has that much luxury to have a new setlist that soon.. HKT48 has performed a setlist for more than a hundred times..

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    At least after a few months of performances in their "permanent theater" is when the new setlist going to be released. Of course an unexpected move like them choosing B3 as first list are wonderful. I would even like them more to have their own team with their own stage songs. And by that it means not just a translated one.

Well, let's say even if they do have a new translated list, my best guess it would be a setlist in whether A or B. K's is just too energetic for them imo

9. jesuajovan

jesuajovan Kenkyuusei

May=8 show
    June=8 show
    July=6 show
    It's just 24 show. That's why i think they must at least perform 8-16 times again on Permanent Theater before get a new setlist

10. jesuajovan

jesuajovan Kenkyuusei

May=8 show
    June=8 show
    July=6 show
    It's just 24 show. That's why i think they must at least perform 8-16 times again on Permanent Theater before get a new setlist

11. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    If Akimoto isn't willing to write a new setlist for AKB48, he isn't going to write a new one for JKT48. Expect them to keep performing B3 into the new year.

12. wikiwikan

wikiwikan Kenkyuusei

Honestly, I miss JKT's Pajama Drive setlist :( We don't know what's inside Akimoto's head, huh? Lot of unexpected move by Aki-P

13. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    For now I don't think Aki-P put JKT48 in his top priorities.. Well, Pajama Drive is a really nice setlist, It will be okay if they do that for some time

8-16 times is still too little.. :^^;: HKT has been doing a same setlist for more than a hundred, andd they debuted araound the same time with JKT48

14. jesuajovan

jesuajovan Kenkyuusei

Hmm...it means they must perform Pajama Drive for a few more months before get new setlist :D

15. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    im gonna try to make a review here,but my english is not good, sorry if i make mistakes here and there [angel] and im gonna write things that i could recall, if i miss anything, forgive me [angel]

Entering the theater
    i got OFC ticket, and i arrived at the theater at about 12pm, its been really crowded, the 4th floor of f(x) full of jkt48 fans, chit-chat, trading photos, and even some of them make some kind of "temporary shop" [hehe] then i go to redeem my ticket, i got blue ticket with number 6 on it.. after got my tix, i start wandering around, and meet my friend, i found out that there are 3 colour of ticket blue and green (for both OFC and regular fans, the colour itself used to specify in which wing you will sit, the green for right wing, and blue for the left wing) and yellow (for the enpou) the number on ticket will be used for the bingo.. the bingo started on about 13.20, started with the green ticket 1st, then they tell the enpou ticket could just go in without bingo.. i wasnt so lucky, my number come out on 9th bingo out of 10.......... or so i thought, when i entered the theater, i found out the blue seat wasnt even half-seated, but 5 front-center row has been filled, i was on dillema to pick 1 empty seat on 3rd row right beside the mighty pillar (i still got a clear vision though, 3 seat beside me is the worrysome one, im not sure they can even see the stage [think] ), or take the seat behind which is closer to the center..... i finally decide to take the 3rd row, which turn out to be a good decision for me [hehe] i will explain later

1st part
    the shadow announcer for today is stella cornellia
    Overture nothing special
    Shonichi stll nothing special
    Hissatsu Teleportnabilah wete chosen to go to the center after the janken, and she dance "iwak peyek" a dance often done by our local comedian [hehe] [hehe] aaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd here is the reason why i dont regret my decision to take this seat [hehe] somehow, member often looking at my spot, i even made 3-4 eye contact with the member [hehe] in this song, cleopatra waving at me :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: that made my heart jumps <3 <3
    Gokigen naname na Mermaid kinal throw the beach ball at melody, and she looks pretty shocked, but she managed to catch it [clap]
    Futari nori no Jitensha Ghaida made a reakky smart move, when she goes to the far left side of the stage, she interacts with the audience whose vision were blocked by the pillar [clap] [clap] she waving at them and seems performing specially just for those people [clap] [clap]

1st MC + jikoushokai
    i cant remember the order of the MC ing member,so i just check the list of member on the site, and im gonna write it if i can recall what they said :)

the theme for MC ing this time is "if Pajama Drive (going out only wearing pajamas in midnite) really happened, where do you want to go"
    Achan she wants to go to a restaurant
    Beby her jikoushokai a bit changed, he will shout "i love you" and the audiences will answer "beby beby beby" and then ended with her usual jikoushokai, she said she wants to go to planetarium boscha in lembang hill, bandung (the city where she come from) to see the stars in the sky
    Cleo she said she wants to go to the beach, relaxing while listening to jazz music (not a reggae one :wtf: i dont know why she choose jazz) but the other member intervent before she finished and said "soo, youre gonna help the local fisherman ?? you know the fisherman usually leave at nite right [hehe] [hehe] "
    Delima i cant remember what she said
    Kinal cant rember too
    Ghaida she also changed her jikoushokai a bit, she will sing "kamen raiiidaaaaaaa" and the audiences responsed "Ghaidaaaaa!!!!" and ended it with her usual jikoushokai :XD: :XD: she said that she wants to go to puncak (a tourism area in bogor, where the temperature is pretty cold since it is a plateau), he imagine how romantic would it be, and start a yuri topic :hehe: seems she loved the "montok" (plump) girl, she imagined she go there with sonya or diasta :hehe:
    Jeje she wants to go to eiffel tower with her mom, because she really close to her mom
    Ve cant remember
    Melody she wants to go to old trafford, because she is a manchunian [rock] [rock]
    Nabilah she almost lost her voice, i cant remember what she said
    Dhike cant remember
    Sendy cant remember
    Shania she wants to go to paris, and makes pajama as a new trending fashion
    Sonya she wantsto go to restaurant, chinese restaurant precisely
    Stella cant remember

Unit song
    Tenshi no Shippo (Nabilah center, Dhike and Rena)
    Nabilah made a pretty cute gesture, she use her hands as a bunny ears [hehe] Rena voice is really cute as always :inlove: there was an accident in this song, dhikes costume button detached, almost all of the button, luckily 1 button still there, and she rushed to the backstage showing ower part of her back and never return for the song
    Pajama Drive (Shania center, Sendy and Achan)
    shanju should be the ace of jkt [rock] her dance, facial expression is superb [rock] she really shines, and the other 2 are just the support team :XD:
    Junjou Shugi (Sonya center, Stella and Ve)
    i actually love stella and ve expression, and t seems that stella dance has been improved, so i dont really pay attention to sonya [hehe] btw, seems that sonya got a new haircut, didnt she??
    Temodemo no Namida (Jeje and Melody)
    melody put her pokerface mode on, while jeje made a gloomy and sad expression.. jeje wins my attention here :) and happened another costume accident here, jeje belt slipped and fall, and jeje seems worry about it, she always take a glaance at the belt on stage, while melody seems dont really care :D
    Kagami no Naka No Jean of Arc (Kinal center, Ghaida, Cleo, Delima, and Beby)
    Cleo made a smart move, when she rushed in, she quickly grab the belt and throw it at melody who just leave the stage.. but seems that melo didnt realized, and just walk away :fp: everyone dance powerfully in this song [rock] [rock] and kinal eyes looks really scary, that was just perfect [rock] [rock]

MC2
    they explaining the meaning of each unit song, and then somehow they talked about their costume, how cleo's custome got more red on it, and everyone blaming cleo for using too much red cloth for her costume, so the other member only get a bit of red :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

3rd Part
    sendy said "SIapa mau temenin aku??" (who wants to accompany me??) on inochi no tsukaimichi, and delima scream "TEDDY" (the name of their talent manager :D )
    i think nothing special happened here, i just remember cleo and sonya made the same move as ghaida did, they interact with this "isolated audiences" which is really good [clap] [clap]

Encore-End
    the encore wasnt really good, a random guy behind me breaks the tempo and his voice is extremely loud [boom] [boom] but he finally stopped after realizing everyone giving him a death-gaze :D :D and the encore call ended before the member back to stage, there was an awkward moment of silence for about 30s before the backdancer from junjou shugi comes in

after the backdancer finished their jikou, the audiences shout DIASTAAA a few times(because its her birthday)

on wasshoi-J happened another incident, when it should be "DELIMA" , the song said "OCHI" (delima replace ochi who couldnt perform because she got a pox) seems that they cant make a new tape that fast :XD:

this hi touch doesnt really make a deep impression on me, idk why :( and the member seems really tired, i wonder if they could stand it if they have to perform every week :( i just can hope their staminga will get better :) :)

i thinki thats all, phew thats tiring :^^;:

16. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the review Xeno ! [clap]

So there are still some technical problem , but it wasn't intentional so I guess it's okay as long as they learnt from it :D

This is the start for the real test for the girls. Whether they could stand the everyday schedule or not. But I believe that they can adapt their stamina sooner or later to this new schedule.

17. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

hi guys, have been a long time since i've been in stage48 but i'm glad to see a lively jkt forum here.

i'd say i've been fortunate to be able to see them perform since their first theater in may and there's many stories with every theater that has taken place.

but maybe i'd just like to share a little bit on what happened over the weekend

plenty of good things, overall, that is if you're like me and am just glad to be able to attend and see the girls and your oshi perform again.

wardrobe malfunctions
    though this time they're really having a couple of costume malfunctions. on the second show of day 1 (8th sept), beby's buttons (first it was 1.. and then 2) had been unbuttoned during hissatsu teleport and she had to go half of the song, both singing and holding on to her blouse just so we don't get to see some extra fan service. unfortunately though there was one point where she had to fling both her hands and couldn't cover it no more. luckily though, a white shirt was revealed to be underneath the costume (phew..) beby didn't look distressed though and was still smiling much so kudos to that sense of confidence

on day 2, show 1, though dhike's tenshin no shippo's costume (the tube covering the middle body) had somehow managed to get itself undone during a typical tenshin backwards turn, revealing some back skin and a lucky piece of clothing. she immediately ran off to the back to the stage from that and since i was on the right side and saw it perfectly, i guess half the audience on the center and left did not know what was going on.

nabilah and rena were obviously confused but they still performed their best anyway and people forgot it soon after. when dhike came back during 2 years later, i at first thought she looked quite pissed (or maybe embarassed? it's hard to tell), but when i noticed that she too noticed that fans were cheering for her, and had recovered her smiling composure very well.

there was another show where melody had to go through the first part of shiroi shirt singing with one hand while having to (again) try to wear her white outer shirt with ghaida tagging along and helping her at the back. (they had missed the timing again) but this was a rather popular (and common) incidence among the girls.... i guess it's so popular it had to make another appearance even at their permanent theater haha ;p

safety
    in terms of safety, there's a big ass disco ball right at the top of the stage, and when the joan of arc girls were cheering while introducing their song during the unit song MC, kinal almost knocked the disco ball with her long flagpole. i didn't see it personally but my friend told me it was a near miss. well, it does look dangerous and could horrible injure the girls if it did happened and fell. i left some feedback abt it with one of the senior staff but i hope they already recognized the problem and tell the girls to be careful of it.

diasta encore call
    personally though, i felt the biggest accomplishment of the theater, was for the fans to have had their first ever successful member-call encore call during day 2 show 2. i had understood that fans were beginning to understand that there is an encore ritual, but it hadn't been executed powerfully to form a strong impression. but this one was different because, this time, a diasta oshi had stood up, and with that he held a UO lightstick (correct me if i'm wrong) and said something along the lines.... "I'd like to ask for everybody's permission. Today is Diasta's birthday and I hope we can do a member call. I ask for everybody to join in together."

and the beautiful thing is that, unannounced (or rather unplanned), someone on the front center said a strong yes, and there was a growing agreement everywhere. and then, there was 2 others from the back who joined in and requested that everybody else help and join in too. sitting there right in front of the diasta oshi, you could just know things were going to go well with this one. and it went superbly well.

granted, a member call is very simple, but i'm more pleased with the fact that now, the jkt theater has had their own taste of a united and successful encore call, and one that is led by one of their own fans.

of course, everybody went with "Diasta, diasta." i had been at a lot of stages but that was truly the time when i saw diasta at her happiest (along with the diasta call at show 1) and i felt truly touched alongside her among all the love she was receiving. it was really a great experience.

[end of day 1]
    at the end of day 1, i had hung around with some other fans too just to say goodbye as they were exiting the door of the theater. and it was there we could see that shania was suffering a limp on the way out. but she was full of smiles and were grateful for the fans that were there. that was when i felt a bit of the pain yet strength the girls had to go through.

i also recalled having talked another diasta oshi friend i knew, and he shared with me about how he had made a thousand paper crane present for diasta. i happened to catch a glimpse of diasta holding that huge ass (wrapped) gift on her way exiting the theater and wow, am i truly impressed by this person's dedication. he had even said that he had worked from it since JUNE..... wow, really, wow.

also, with regards to xenozaga great review up there.... they did try to fix ochi's "wasshoi J" part by turning on all the members mics. so when delima's turn was up in show 2, all the members sang "DELIMA" to overrule "OCHI!" lol

pillars of death
    and yes, there are 2 pillars of death in the theater, but they are still minor as compared to the ones i've seen on tv for the akb theater. it would also affect the chairs on the right too (because there are more seats on the right than on the left).

finally, about the seat allocation. yes, there are more green seat allocations and they cover mostly the center and right side of the theater, while the blue seats would be allocated to the left and slightly left-center of the audience.

by the end of the 2nd show, my friends and i realized that it doesn't matter which color of ticket you wanted but rather which side you wanted to sit on.

Blue seats were situated left, and green seats situated right. if you wanted to sit in the left, try to request for a blue seat at the counter, which was what we did for our last show.

there's probably more stories that had accumulated over all these months too. but nonetheless, i am an overseas fan and i do encourage any of our brothers/sisters fans from overseas to spend some time and drop by to catch a show over a weekend. most of the staff will be able to converse in simple english too, and if possible, you can always ask another stage48 jkt fan here to accompany and translate stuff for you along the way. i'd be glad to do it.... but due to school i won't be going back for a few months.

cheers all

18. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the review dominique! This is by far the first complete review I've read that came from overseas fans.

Reading your review really made me feel like I was there to be honest :D

Thank you for coming over to the theater, I really appreciate it [clap] . I'm really glad that the girls hard work paid off with you guys satisfaction after the theater :inlove:

19. ash

ash Kenkyuusei

thanks for the reviews.

just wondering, for overseas fans coming to Jakarta, anyone care to share their experience on the ticket booking?

been thinking of weekend flights with few friends from down under :)

20. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    ^you got 2 chance to apply, the "far ticket" and general ticket..

Far Ticket
    to apply for the far ticket send email to : ticket.far@jkt48.com with subject
    Code:
    THEATER<space>date/month/year<space>SHOW<space>S/M<space>FAR 

the email body
    Code:
    Nama : <insert your name here>
    Tanggal Show : <insert the date of the show>
    Show : <insert the show you want to watch, Siang (1st show, start @14:00) or Malam (2nd show , start @ 19:00)>
    Kota : <insert your city>
    General Ticket
    to apply for the general ticket, send email to : ticket.general@jkt48.com with subject
    Code:
    THEATER<space>date/month/year<space>SHOW<space>S/M<space>GENERAL
    the email body
    Code:
    Nama : <insert your name here>
    Tanggal Show : <insert the date of the show>
    Show : <insert the show you want to watch, Siang (1st show, start @14:00) or Malam (2nd show , start @ 19:00)>

the ticket price = 100k IDR (about 10-11 USD or 800-900 yen) for weekend and 50k IDR (about 5-6USD or 500-600yen )

Note : The S and M depends on which show you want to watch, S (stands for siang) if you want to watch the 1st show, or M (stands for malam) if you want to watch the 2nd show)

is that clear enough, if you had question feel free to ask :)