1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage JKT48 1st Stage Pajama Drive

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by ecwx, May 18, 2012.

1. ash

ash Kenkyuusei

thanks mate,

the booking process on its' own seems to be quite straight forward.
    the window for the booking period is pretty tight though, and as we need to book flights etc, and then wait for the confirmation, everything needs to fall inline, otherwise we'll end up seeing the theatre gate only :D

but seriously considering it! [nod]

2. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
  3. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

yep, the booking's pretty straightforward as explained above.

going for the weekend show is a great idea! and they have more shows for up to the 23rd of this month.

hope to hear your reviews then man

edit: well twitter updates from today's theater 12 sept 2012

rena and ochi did not perform... frieska subbed in both for tenshin no shippo and as a background dancer. i'm assuming there's still 16 members on stage.

beby performed center for hebi rotation...

and on friday 2pm, official jkt48 book will be out for sales. man, i wanna get one!

4. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Good Luck Ash ! [clap]

Hope you could come next week (21,22,23) . Flight from Oz gonna takes around 5 hrs or so , so it's really better to book a hotel first . We have another member from Oz, Sergio_mario , and he's an Indonesian and I think could help you around Jakarta [think]

@Dom
    Eh, I've seen that twitter updates before [wonder] . Could it be possibly that you also endless14 friend from SG ? Nice to meet you! [clap]

5. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

@angga,

oh yeah, i am but endless is pretty famous anyway :O

nice to meet you ^_^

6. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Ashh, Why would you left me alone here!! Enviousness all around me now! [boom] Remember what you said on Twitter! :cry:
    Hahaha nah,joking mate. :D You would represent us all, the Oz wota, aint ya? [clap]

Oh, and one more thing. If you'd really gonna go there sometime this month, if you don't mind, could you buy me some things from the theater please. Tell me when you going. :) We could plan to meet somewhere when you coming back and I'd pay them all here. :chuffed:

@Angga I don't know about that. I'm currently in Perth, and I don't really know much about Jakarta either. :^^;: I might visit Jakarta sometimes around the end of year. Lets hope Akicha and Harusan would be there already by then :)

7. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Guys, I've heard that last night Frieska performed sub-par and kind of getting slashed by audiences via twitter after performing.

Well, I hope S48 members here could refrain from doing things such as scoffing or innuendo hinting towards her. A direct words for critics would be better rather than those kind of kiddies behavior as I've heard that there are some part of audiences who refuses to talk/yell/hi-touch with her due to her sub-par performance and scoffing her via twitter.

I don't know whether it's true or not, but if it really happens then I really am disappointed with them since it's not a mature way for giving critics :(

That being said, I hope Frieska could train more and more to fix her sub-par performance yesterday and so does the other members. You'll never know when you have to cover 2 position in one go and having assigned to a different formation [clap]

8. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

^ I've heard about it but have yet to delve and find out the full details.

True, it's always better to leave feedback rather than single out members like that. It's bad for both morale and fan behaviour. The staff used to always give out feedback forms before this permanent theater and i recall all our feedback then seriously being listened to and acted upon. I hope management brings them back in.

Probably the fans were disappointed to a certain extent to, for that to happen but a little bit more love for them would have been good. Have always stood by that these girls were and have never been perfect. Well, mistakes happen and sometimes we laugh about it, sometimes we cry about it, it's part of the theater experience and I hope that both fans and girls get even better in the future while not losing their spirit.

9. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

@angga
    hmm,i just searching in twiiter about Frieska performance problem.actually i really disappointed too for several fans who acted lil bit childish (maybe).

but most of the fans,especially on twitter, try to cheer her up dan give support.I hope frieska didn't down
    because of that or maybe she is already down,but she can stood up again and prove to the fans tha she can do better in next performance.some fans always compare her with melody thought,but i hope she can be herself.

just remember,member and fans still in "study" process. "mungkin hanya waktu yang bisa menjawab" :D.

10. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

@Dom
    They were giving out Feedback Form at the temporary theater ? . Well, I wish they were giving it out too to this permanent theater session. Hopefully, feedback form could prevent any childish innuendo gestures after any performances, be it bad or good.

@Zul
    So it's true ? :blink: . Maan, I'm okay with those who criticizing the girls via twitter directly, but those who "giving out their love" via innuendo gestures right after or during the performances AND scoffs her after that fact via twitter that really shocked me [speechless] .

Really, only time will tell.. hopefully fans will also learn from their past behavior and start growing together with the girls.

11. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

hehehe,but i think the critics not really hard,most of all still give her support.when i stalk on twitter,i saw some fans who already admit that he make wrong act and explain to frieska what he feel,hope and give her support and cheering.

*Twitter stalker Mode ON* :^O^:

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still new to this forum even tho i've been a akb fan for 4-5 months :lol:

@dominque:
    so glad that diasa can got an encore member call (since it was her birthday). She is one of the members that almost never get a stage part, or even a screen time... Even though she got a stage part, the cameramen never took a shot of her.. i remembered when she was on stage on a music show and i just can see a glimpse of her...
    i hope the best for her, although she's not my oshi..
    she's not as pretty as the others but.... she's a cute girl.. and she deserves better..

13. kanchiriinu

kanchiriinu Kenkyuusei

Really great to choose a appropriate stage like PD and give JKT a sense of their own stage.
    Hope they do get a custom stage in the near future!

14. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Hmm I just read that today theater performance is chaos, the member that come only 15 member. some member coming late, maybe because of trafic, but still at the end only 15 member [worried]
    I hope the reason of member not coming to theater today is because of school and trafic

15. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

my first time watch jkt48 performance [rock]

my impression is they definitely are good performer.

i miss a couple of early song since i didn't buy the ticket
    but indonesian fans are really nice.
    they help me get the ticket though i supposely will missed that performance.
    arigatou gozaimasu :)

so when i go inside they already start member introduction.
    glad my oshi dhike didn't do her introduction yet [whew]

during the introduction i found that rena nozawa chan has the cutest voice.
    her voice is very anime-like ~ ohoh i liking her more now :D

the others girls is really good during introduction too. since i'm from malaysia and indonesia language is not really different from my language, i understand what they said and so they feel more close to me [nod]

the first song i managed to see is tenshi no shippo ~ DHIKE, rena, rica(should be nabilah but nabilah not there)
    all this time, i were expected this kind of cute song only suitable with japanese girl but i were mistaken.
    when i see jkt performing, i was like "wtf, they are freaking cute tooo" :cute:
    though got one japanese girl in this unit =P

next is pajama drive
    i surprise seeing shania IRL. she is like goddess. she is too pretty.
    among the member i see during this performance, she look the most energetic and i like her voice.
    she is perfect ~ pretty, good dancer and performer.
    i don't rmmbr the other two cause i'm still new. gomme ne

junjou shugi
    ve done a very good job. after shania, i think ve and kinal (Kagami no naka no Jean) are the best performer that night.

temo demo no namida
    no melody, she replace with other (i don't rmmbr, sorry again). and jeje
    but i kinda like the performance. maybe cause the dance is easy to follow along and all the standing fan were following the dance. it make me more excited during this song [hehe]
    i wish i can see melody since many said she is good performer but she not there :cry:
    maybe next time... fufufu

Kagami no naka no Jean D'arc
    well not much to said, KINAL conquer this song. her presence make me focus on her all the time during this song though i'm not really a fan of her. well, now i'm a fan of her :D

group song.
    i don't really good at give comment, so i will just said i REALLY ENJOY DURING THE GROUP SONG [clap]
    if any of you thinking they can't be as good as others 48 group, then you guys are wrong. [flip]

washoi j
    well the song already make us wanna follow along
    j j j washoi
    if i only i know all the jkt member name and their turn during this song, i will more enjoy it :XD:
    well TIME TO LEARN IT :^O^:

-------------------------------------------
    HI TOUCH
    the best :p
    can see JKT48 member just infront you :XD:
    indeed, they are 100000000000x times cuter and prettier than in photo.
    girls like Shanju, Mova, Rica, Jessica Veranda, Rena and of course my oshi REZKY WIRANTI DHIKE are too pretty and cute to be real :cute: :cute:
    other girls is really cute too

and they are really friendly. love their spirit during the hi touch

but i'm really sorry for Rena, since i didn't look at her during hi touch, cause she is beside DHIKE ..
    well i explain already what i do during hi touch at DHIKE thread :p
    --------------------------------------------

well, i think this is all.

JKT48 SAIKOU (o^0^)//

16. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Thanks for coming to jakarta ^^ btw you watch the theater on which friday? If on 16 nov, then i'm at the theater also. Glad you like the performance, you should come again to watch it from beginning ^^

17. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

yeah. i'm came on 16 nov
    you were there too?
    wow. it will be nice if i know we can meet there [nod]

and after i watch their performance for the first time
    INDEED
    I WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN
    THEY SO GOOD [rock]

this time i'm gonna plan for it and apply the ticket not like this time :p

18. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

If on 16, that's not their best, since only 15 member that perform ^^;
    And i need to correct you on some member
    The center of tennoshi is cindy gulla, not rica ^^
    On junjo, ve not perform there but beby, and yes beby is the best jkt48 dancer, your eyes won't lie
    On temodemo there is ve and gaby ;) ve is the one that on my avatar, yes she's my oshi ^^
    And agree kagami is made for kinal, totaly perfect match with her

19. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

wow... i'm so noob :XD:

rica and cindy gulla have same hair rite?

so that is beby :fp: :^^;:
    i should learn about her more now .. fufufu
    i'm not at the seat place but standing one.
    so i'm kinda cannot recognize girls clearly since i'm still new with jkt member. hoho :^^;:

so ve the one replacing melody rite?
    well i kinda enjoy this perf.. i bet ve is a good performer too

should add ve to my watch list [rock]

thanks for correcting me. and please correct me again if i'm wrong next time..fufufu

after seeing their performance,
    i really really liking them more now. :blush:

20. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Hahaha, ve surely is a good performer, i like to watch her on yukirin position rather than melody. Ofcourse she also good when perform junjo. And your oshi will be on her full potential when she's perform junjo :D you should she dhike when perform junjo. She's better than panda imho.

And for kagami, i wish you still can see kagami when performed by kinal, beby, ghaida, cleo and OCHI. This is the best kagami formation that i ever see