1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage JKT48 1st Stage Pajama Drive

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by ecwx, May 18, 2012.

1. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

yes yes.. junjou shugi :)

i chatting with indonesian fan at the theater, they also talk about DHIKE in junjou
    seems like she done a very good job in this song

the next time i come, hope she in junjou unit :XD:

and i wish she talk more during introduction :^^;:

OCHI [worried]

and ghaida were not there in 16 nov perf.
    she's one of the girl i waiting for her appearance.

2. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

3. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

nice link.. arigatou :worthy:

4. sultan

sultan Kenkyuusei

hi!

i wanna share my experience watching Jakarta48 Theater matineé show on September 22nd, 2012.

Having been living outside Indonesia, I have only been able to follow JKT48 via YouTube and several sites and forums.
    The time finally arrived when I was coming back to Jakarta, Indonesia, for a short break and I was determined to visit a 48 Theater at least once in a lifetime. And that happened to be JKT48 Theater, the only 48 Theater that was both reachable and affordable for the time being.

Let me first tell the story of how I came into the 48 world ( AKB48 Akihabara48 , SKE48 Sakae48 , SDN48 SaturdayNight48 , NMB48 Namba48 , HKT48 Hakata48 , JKT48 Jakarta48 , TPE48 Taipei48 and SNH48 Shanghai48 )
    I don't know if the number "48" is still relevant since the same Total Producer, 秋元 康 Yasushi Akimoto ( Aki-P ), also produced Nogizaka46. Regardless, for the sake of simplicity of this article, I will still use the term "48".
    I was first aware of the existence of AKB48 when they first opened AKB48 Official Shop and Café here in Singapore. At the time, there was even a Theater that would be showing NMB48 1st Stage setlist if I can recall correctly. I actually invited a friend who was visiting to a free event of AKB48 DVD showcase in the temporary Theater. But to be honest, I was not yet really interested in this Japanese Idol stuffs. So life went on.
    And then there was an ex-colleague who showed me videos of SDN48's "やりたがり屋さん Yaritagariya-san" and AKB48's "Baby! Baby! Baby!" which were showing the members wearing lingeries and bikinis respectively, hahaha. I was not interested. It would be a hypocritical lie to say I was not interested in seeing cute girls wearing lingeries or bikinis, but I truly was still not interested in Japanese Idol stuffs by then.
    As life went on, I saw several times AKB48 Official Café girls made public performances along Orchard Road, Singapore. This time somehow the song "ヘビーローテーション Heavy Rotation" stucked with me. But again yeah, still not interested.

It was not until I watched JKT48, which happens to be from my hometown, over YouTube performing "ヘビーローテーション Heavy Rotation" live that the fondness towards 48 world started to grow. I remembered that I was able to recall that it was exactly the same song performed by the AKB48 Official Café girls but in Indonesian language ( bahasa Indonesia ). I straight away fell in love with them. But not for long, since they were still very very raw at that time.
    I regretted my decision not to go to AKB48 Official Café when several JKT48 members, i.e. Stella ( Stella Cornelia Winarto ), Ve ( Jessica Veranda Tanumihardja ), Achan ( アヤナ シャハブ Ayana Shahab ), Panda ( Sonya Pandarmawan ) and Rena ( レナ ノザワ Rena Nozawa ) actually came down officially on 3 March 2012 for just half a day because I did not have any friend who was interested in such Japanese Idol stuffs to accompany me there. I know I know, I was being such a douche.

Since then I shifted my attention back to AKB48 which by then was already very solid and experienced.
    I need not mention who are the members I support since that has been mentioned in a separate article.
    But that was crazy, even some of my friends noticed the change in me and actually started to worry, hahaha.

I started to follow JKT48 news and shows over YouTube while concurrently still focused on AKB48.
    The first one was when several AKB48 members, including Takamina ( たか みな Minami Takahashi ) the Captain, came to have a combined concert in Jakarta, Indonesia, with JKT48.
    Then I started to notice that JKT48 was starting to have loyal fans following; it's more cult-like I dare say, hahaha.
    JKT48 then started to have their first ever 1st Stage setlist "Pajama Drive", which is as per AKB48 Team-B's 3rd Stage "パジャマドライブ Pajama Drive" and SKE48's 1st Stage "パジャマドライブ Pajama Drive", in a temporary Theater.
    And then they had 2 (two) more, 1 (one) each month, in a temporary Theater; totaling 3 (three) shows in 3 (three) months in temporary Theater if I'm not mistaken.
    I read the reviews and learned that JKT48 members got increasingly better each time. This excited me to watch live myself.

I booked a flight to Jakarta, Indonesia, for a short break from 14 September 2012 to 23 September 2012, while at the same time hoping if I could have the chance to stop by JKT48 Theater.
    September came and it was time for JKT48 to have their own permanent Theater in fX Sudirman shopping center, Jakarta, Indonesia. The grand opening of the permanent Theater got postponed from 1 September 2012 to 8 September 2012.
    I was quite disappointed when I saw that the shows were between 8 September 2012 and 14 September 2012 which unabled me to watch the Theater live, thinking that there was always only 1 (one) stretch each month. What a pleasant surprise, I was wrong. They had it like almost everyday since the opening of the permanent Theater. :D
    I sent my application for 15 September 2012 evening show, which included Beby as performing member, which ended up not replied. I lost hope.
    I tried once more when I was already in Jakarta, Indonesia, for 22 September 2012 matinée show, which of course had Beby in performers list. This time I got lucky and received a reply.

The day came and I excitedly rushed to fX Sudirman, Jakarta, Indonesia, for JKT48 Theater 1st Stage "Pajama Drive" matinée show on 22 September 2012.
    Again, being a douche, I was lightly ashamed of coming to JKT48 Theater alone. Unlike AKB48 Theater, which I was informed that most of the fans who came to the Theater are working adults who actually have the money to lavish on this Japanese Idol stuffs, the fans that actually came to JKT48 Theater are mostly teenagers. Not only that, most of the fans came in groups and brought their own swags and lightsticks. Photos of JKT48 members that they support were everywhere on their attires. But heck, I decided to love what I enjoyed. I loved this 48 stuffs and enjoyed the show with all the confidence that I had left, regardless of what other people think of me.
    I didn't intend to do any mix chanting and ヲタ芸 wotagei nor did I actually do it inside the Theater nor will I be interested to learn it in the near future. I feel that I am too old for that, given the circumstances in Jakarta, Indonesia. Just a point to note, I do not see this mix chanting and ヲタ芸 wotagei as being a bad thing to do as long as it does not disturb other people, especially JKT48 members. In fact, when I watch mix chanting and ヲタ芸 wotagei live for the first time, I was rather entertained. :)

I admit that I came with a prejudice, though a rather positive one. I came with a high expectation for Beby and Stella, since they were the only 2 (two) members in performers list I expected to see in real life. I had comparably lower expectation for the other members and actually didn't know that there were back-dancing members who were not listed down in performers list of the day. And because of my prejudice, I got a very pleasant surprise; I got new favorite members ( oshi ) whom I used to overlook. :D

Here is the complete list of main performers of the day : Rena ( レナ ノザワ Rena Nozawa ), Diasta ( Diasta Priswarini ), Gaby ( Gabriella Margareth Warouw ), Achan ( アヤナ シャハブ Ayana Shahab ), Mova ( Alissa Galliamova ), Kinal ( Devi Kinal Putri ), Wawa ( Sonia Natalia Winarto ), Frieska ( Frieska Anastasia Laksani ), Nabilah ( Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia ), Delima ( Delima Rizky ), Ghaida ( Ghaida Farisya ), Panda ( Sonya Pandarmawan ), Stella ( Stella Cornelia Winarto ), Rica ( Rica Leyona ), Ochi ( Neneng Rosediana ) and, of course the queen, Beby ( Beby Chaesara Anadilla ).

While the back-dancing performers of the day were : Melody ( Melody Nurramdhani Laksani ), Sendy ( Sendy Ariani ), Dhike ( Rezky Wiranti Dhike ), Ve ( Jessica Veranda Tanumihardja ) and Shania ( Shania Junianatha ).

Realizing that I was unlike most of JKT48 fans who remember each song in the setlist, I will not go into specifics in this article. Not that I can remember any single song title in the setlist, hahaha.
    Stella and Beby shined as expected, especially Beby being always energetic and cheerful although not as confident. Beby is the down-to-earth figure that I always respect and admire.

I enjoyed the performance by Gaby, Achan, Wawa and Ve.
    To be fair, actually I rather enjoyed Nabilah's performance too. She was very fun in real life. But perhaps she is too young I never really admired her.
    Gaby seemed to be a very friendly person. I think she is a very nice friend to have personally.
    Achan was cute and shy as usual.
    Wawa was cute also and very energetic. I particularly liked that she never forgot to smile when needed.
    Ve was as always, being a Ve, beautiful and charming. Despite her introvert quality, she is a joy to behold.
    Stella was really good, but she was rather conserved and kept everything to herself. She was on the stage but I didn't feel that she was actually with the audience. Perhaps it was just me.
    Beby was definitely an awesome dancer, most probably the best in JKT48. She nailed every movement while showing that she was enjoying every moment of her dance. Except that when she smiled, she seldom did it to the fullest unless when she didn't realize it. Regardless, she stole the show every time she was on the stage to perform her dance. :D

The JKT48 members that I thought actually stole the show were Kinal, Ochi and Shania.
    Kinal is actually an amazing girl. I regarded her performance as being simply respectable. Her dance was energetic and she really showed respect to the fans. I don't know how to describe this, but I really felt being respected by Kinal's performance and that felt really good. Since then, she has become my oshi, and I learned that she is actually one of the most ridiculous (funny) JKT48 members. Can't wait to learn more things about her. :)
    Ochi was also great. This performance was her first performance after she was down with illness for quite a period of time. Given that condition, she was simply amazing. She was very entertaining and confident in the way she spoke and danced. This was actually the first time I noticed her, despite her closeness with Beby. I think they should exchange dance and confidence lesson to each other, not that Ochi's dancing skill is bad. :)
    BeChi BeChi ( Beby-Ochi Beby-Ochi ) dance was briefly performed in this show. It was cute, hahaha.
    Shania was really the ace of JKT48. Despite that she was just a back-dancer, she was the killer! She actually stole the show every time she appeared on stage. It is really difficult to describe this particular member, I believe she is simply born a star ★, perhaps the stars were aligned when her mother had her. :D
    I still think that at this stage, given each member's quality, Shania is the right person to become JKT48's Center.

The member that I really really missed was Jeje ( Jessica Vania Widjaja ), one of the clowns among JKT48 members, who is very straight forward and fun.

When the "Overture" was played and then the first song, "Hari Pertama" ( "初日 Shonichi" ) was performed, my eyes were actually teary.
    It was a dream came true.
    A joy that was too much, I cannot properly describe.
    1 (one) thing is for sure, the day I watched JKT48 Theater for the first time on 22 September 2012 was 1 (one) of the highlights of my life. And I hope if fate allows, that will not be the last one.

I hope 1 (one) day I too will have the opportunity and capability to watch AKB48 live, be it on Theater or concert, while 大島 優子 ( Yūko Ōshima ) and 柏木 由紀 ( Yuki Kashiwagi / Yukirin ) are still performing members. :)

I sometimes ponder why do I admire these 48 stuffs.
    I finally found the answer.
    It is not about the girl of my dream or such fairy-tale thoughts. Such thoughts are just too naive for me personally.
    It is that I am currently working hard to fulfill my dreams, exactly the same with what the 48 members are doing.
    I am happy when I support them and witness that they reach the next level of greater heights, while I myself am trying my best to do what is required to fulfill my dreams; to be able to remember that there are people next to me who are fighting for their dreams as well.
    It feels good when you fight together sometimes.

Lastly, to all JKT48 fans (and AKB48 fans), remember that JKT48 members (and AKB48 members) are just your idols, nothing more.
    And to all JKT48 members (and AKB48 members), remember that JKT48 fans (and AKB48 fans) are just your supporters, nothing more.

"Impian ada di tengah peluh, bagai bunga yang mekar secara perlahan. Usaha keras itu tak akan mengkhianati.
    Impian ada di tengah peluh, selalu menunggu agar ia menguncup. Satu hari pasti sampai harapan terkabul.
    夢は汗の中に, 少しずつ咲いて行く花 その努力. 決して裏切らない.
    夢は汗の中に, 芽を出してずっと待っている. いつか きっと 願い叶うまで.
    "
    - Hari Pertama ( 初日 Shonichi ) ~ "Pajama Drive"

http://sutanyanadi.blogspot.sg/2012/10/jkt48-theater-1st-stage-pajama-drive.html
    cheers!

5. sultan

sultan Kenkyuusei

6. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Btw in jkt48 theater, even if you don't have reply email, you can always get WL ticket on the spot ;)
    As long as on weekend show and no special performance/event like member birthday, you can always get the ticket OTS.

7. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    November 25th will be Ochi's last show on theater and as a JKT48 member :cry:

8. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    just some tips for foreigners who really want to watch the theater show but dont get the verification mail..

after those who got email redeem their ticket, ask the ticketing staff, and tell them that you come from japan/australia/wherever and you want to watch the show.. they will ask you to show your ID, and they gonna let you in after all ticket holder already inside (if they still got some space at the theater ofcourse)..

i've seen this couple times, so maybe you can give it a shot :)

9. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ Really helpfull info, thank you very much :)

10. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

After 2 weeks absent from JKT48 theater. now i can watch it again, and I'm very amaze. Today maybe the best Theater that i ever watch. Now i never underestimate Melody again, today she and stella is on fire. of course the whole member is fantastic today, but that 2 is really steal my attention. Forget about Shanju, Kinal, Beby, Ve.... That 2 lady really steal my attention, they perform very good almost no mistake. How they dance, and they smile is perfect.

One more thing that i like at today show is : this is the first time i watch Temodemo no Namida in balance. usually 1 person will steal the show, but not for today show, Frieska really push her self to beyond her limit today. even tough i said before melody is on fire, but somehow on temodemo Frieska can escape from her sister shadow, dan shine as bright as Melody this time. The Laksani sisters is really something on today show. Now maybe i can say Jeje can be replace by Frieska if Frieska always perform like today. And when sing Inochi, Friska also doing great as opener singer. I'm totaly amaze on her today, usually i put her as(anak bawang) but not today.

Dhike also doing good, whenever she take Panda position she's a killer ^^. Like I said before Dhike is more suitable as Junjo center rather than Panda. Ve, Stella, and Dhike is the best when perform Junjou Shugi, even with the original, I still vote Ve, Stella, Dhike version ^^

And for the first time i saw Gomen ne Summer 16 formation. They perform very good, i Love it ^^. They decicion to make JKT perform SKE song is a good move. Now JKT48 member level up 1 level on Dancing, maybe this is why when they perform today theater they really different, they perform it much better than last 2 week.

I hope i can watch them on next weekend ^^

11. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ I was there, holyshit. Did you see a guy with dyed brown hair wearing a hat?
    I'm also gonna make a review of today's show soon.

12. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

ow You're at Jakarta? nope i'm not see anyone with brown dyed hair, if blond then i see it .... :D I'm on blue sit at very back row (my fave position, beside on first row or standing area).

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
  14. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

well all pajama drive setlist already leak on net ^^;
    if you smart enough you can find it, not too hard to find it ;)
    the one that leak is from the very first version. so if compare from today show there are slight different.

15. iwnz

iwnz Kenkyuusei

a bit quiet here
    yes djt the cd/dvd will be should released soon
    comes with a priviledge to get a member signature or the more is a two shot'
    surely it will sells a lot [hehe]

i'm not bored with the pajama drive , but i think pajama drive is a warmth-up setlist
    a setlist to introduce us some translated japanese song and it goes well
    so we will still see B3 with gen 2 , and the huge members of gen 2 will make a rotation of it lol :D

16. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! i wanted to hear this ever since i heard JKT was doing this song. its Melody and Jessica right?

I hope this guy uploads more songs, i heard the setlist leaked but after two days of looking i only found Tenshi no Shippo & Futari nori no Jitensha. I guess its harder for me to find because i don't speak indonesian .

edit:
    - nevermind i found the songs, JKT did a very good job on these songs even though some of them they sound a little weak

17. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

not sure if this can be ask or not
    since they not released the dvd yet,
    i will just ask

i can't find JKT48 Kagami no Naka no Jeanne d'Arc║Inochi no Tsukaimichi║Suifu wa Arashi ni Yume wo Miru
    mp3

is anyone has link for this song?

i can find all other song except this 3.

18. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

I'm gonna missed this setlist :cry:
    i hope gen 2 will perform this setlist, and in 5 month they can perform this set list better than gen 1 perform this now

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i know where you can find all the songs including the encore,but i'm not sure if i am allowed to post it here,or even share it [angel]

20. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    ^ Send Him a PM with a link to the songs, i dont think the forum supports mp3 downloads.

Is any one interested in making Colored lyrics for this stage, i made one for Tenshi no Shippo i can post it here. I was only able to do it because i remebered Rena and Nabiliah's voices. If some one can tell me who toke what position in the unit songs i can probably fill in the rest. For the group songs i probably wont be able to do it unless i got help from people who seen the stage a few times.