1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert [JKT48] 2nd Anniversary Concert

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by naochan48, Dec 8, 2013.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well, I've been to various concerts and music events..with a crowd like that I'd probably shout to them too if I was in charge as a crowed control..but threatening the crowd? I won't do that unless it's necessary..but saying they'll close the booth if things doesn't cool off,I just can't see that as a threat..perhaps we should put our selves in their position sometimes..anyway I sure did didn't experience anything like that on both shows queuing line and the 3rd show too..even if they shout,I see that as a normal gesture in any events with a large crowd..as long as they don't shout directly to you..it's fine by me..

2. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    shouting is acceptable. but showing your anger? I dont think it is appropriate. I can only say, you will definitely feel anger in his tone.

Getting angry at your customer, because your own failure to make a proper queue-ing procedure?? I think that's really stupid and unacceptable.

FYI, they just told people to make a queue, without any clear line, and then just leave it as it is hoping the fans to make a good queue, while the fans left in confusion, dont know where to queue, and making the booth sorrounded by zombiesfans.

I can tell more detail but i really think this is getting out of the real topic isnt it

so i'll just put this here, the reason 1st episode got delayed by 1 hour https://plus.google.com/+ChipoyRipsn/posts/CxVuTWKqMhs

3. Vinna95

Vinna95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i love when Stella sang Boku no Sakura solo.
    she sang it well, i think.

4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Just saw JKT48 2nd anniversary concert commercial on ANTV, can't wait! [party]

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4czMLP1Y-I[/yt]

Oh god is that Ghaida-Diasta Temodemo??? :inlove:

6. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe