1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 2nd Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2015/05/02)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 1, 2015.

1. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I think Naomi will be popular if she have more projects going on for her. You know that religious film series on Indosiar? The woman who most of the time played the antagonist role, I always think Naomi looks similar and would pull an antagonist with her look quite fine.

Anyhow, I think that if it's popularity, Naomi wins against most of KIII members (excluding Yupi and Viny), but as someone has already mentioned, she's not most of those-who-like-her's oshi. She has the popularity, but not the loyalty. Somehow, she's similar to Nabilah and what's happening to her. 6th rank in 6th single ssk and 10th rank in 10th single ssk for someone who's so pushed. The differences would be that JOT push Nabilah more (in comparison with Naomi), she's a first gen, younger and her flop isn't as bad as Naomi.

2. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

We need Naomi as a honey-pot to lure the general population into JKT48 fandom :p

I mean, even Sule, from what I observed when they went to Ini Talk Show, seems to have taken interest in Naomi :^^;:

3. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I hope JOT makes an MV for the UG this time.

JKT really lacks MVs for coupling songs with Hanikami Lollipop being the only UG's song that has one :gavel: but I wonder why they don't show the MV for Lollipop on their Youtube channel :glare:

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I agree,despite the previous post saying that she and Dhike are flops...they are not conpletely a flop,yeah they don't much fans votes...but they can be like an eye-candy for general audience...besides being a captain,i think that's one of the reason why JOT pushed her...

5. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

I do hope that Naomi as a K3 captain could use the word "enjoy~" lesser on comments, though. She and some of her K3 teammates seems to throw that word a lot.

It kinda bothers me because it gives the impression that they're not serious enough, and settle on whatever the outcome without the intention of improving. And captains are supposed to inspire improvements. In contrast with Yuningsih whose speech are all about self improvement.

6. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I've seen a pattern over time on these forum, strong leadership is preferred and I usually agree.

And actually, finding out how strict Melody was when it came to members is what made me like and respect her. Which was later verified by even the 3rd gens seemingly in awe at her work ethic and seriousness.

Naomi's leadership approach doesn't have to be exactly like that to be effective though. Just my personal feeling, K3 themselves seems to be the more forward thinking and calculating team, strategy-wise (underdogs going in, members who are 2nd-time auditioners, their audition process was televised in a way the other gens weren't, etc). Arguably, you could say that from experiencing all that, a tough captain approach might have incurred a mutiny even?
    Who knows really when it comes to their team dynamics.

Related topic: For Team T's cap, I hope they give to a friendly/patient role model type. My want is Tya, yes I know she's a kks, but after hearing all the good words from the ex members article on jkt48 stuff. Downside, it's highly likely that this 3rd team captain won't get as much media push as Kinal and Naomi did, due to lack of spots.
    The member who gets captain is going to suffer slightly if they're not Andelaine, or Desy, because they're going to be under-represented to the public (which is why someone whose already dealt with a setback seems best).

7. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    After seeing the videos and reading the translations I can only say wow...
    I was actually very surprised when Melody was called in 3rd place...and very happy to see Haruka at 2nd...I guess the trend continues...here I thought Melody would be the first to rank first twice in a row...
    overall very happy with the results...i really luvd to see both SSK and UG pics and seeing both JP girls in 2nd place (Haruka #2 and Chikarina #2 of UG) and both sisters in 3rd place...I cant wait for next year...
    I think I enjoyed JKT elections more than AKB where u can pretty much expect the same girls to be in the top 16, with minor surprises here and there...I luv to get shocked and JKT does that to me

8. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Reading about how Naomi will be great in gravure made me wonder why JOT never made a photobook anymore, i know we cant have them in gravure session but they can make a bit more sexy photo shoot on the beach right, they cant use only bikini ofcourse but they can use like hot pants or beach dress; something like that to atrract a more adult viewer plus Indonesia have plenty of beautiful beach for them to make the photo session looks wonderful

9. libpcap

libpcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Twitter:
    arif___budiman
    She can have the gravure photo session taken/published in Japan, can't she? I was wondering (and dreaming :hehe:).

10. 48fans

48fans Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Even Rena Nozawa still not produced any gravure photo published yet, as I know....:)

11. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I believe she doesn't want to do it either

12. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    I don't know what is the definition of gravure since some of them are not that different from normal photoshoot, but there's no need to do bikini photoshoot. Having one like Ve twitter profile picture is enough (damn, that back sure is hot :^O^:)
    As far as i know it's her who doesn't want to do one. It's not like she's not allowed, more like she'll reject the offer if there's any cmiiw.

Ah how i wish the members who rank in this election has special photoshoot just like jpn48 group does (of course not necessarily in bikini/swimsuit)

13. shunusuke

shunusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sendyariani
    I also disagree the idea of JKT48 do some gravure (even just little sexy) photo shoot session.
    to be honest, watching girls dancing and singing with hotpants and tight clothes, bothers me sometimes.
    Call me hypocrite or conservative but I just feel that way.
    All I could think of if JKT48 do that gravure photoshoot is JKT48 would become public enemy and the worst they could be disbanded.
    :D:D

14. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    JKT48 HAVE PURE GIRL IMAGE THE SAME OF NOGIZAKA46 NO BIKINI
    I m think is the better for the group

15. 48fans

48fans Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Then probably Rena is the only AKB's member whom not have gravure photo edition. Apparently she still holds JKT48's principle even after she transferred to AKB..

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I remember watching Rena's theater shonichi with Oshima team K....

She's wearing an outfit that shows her belly button...and her fan's in indonesia were outrage because of that....imagine what will happen if she did a gravure photoshoot?

17. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

WOOOA WOOOA GENTLEMEN !!!

Please, your discussions already out of context here, belly button and shit and stuff ..... let's focus more about sousenkyo, shall we?

And Haruka suddenly say in her twitter she's learning piano, a little

..... can we call it a hint or not for the senbatsu single?

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    not a chance.... i think....

maybe just a new hobby

19. Mohammad Ridwa H D P

Mohammad Ridwa H D P Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ridwanchachunya
    Yap, Rica is not JOT pushed member, but her has a strong fanbase.

It's sad when hear her graduate news because proble of health. . .

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    a coverage from AKB48Show of the election
    starts at 7:45

if the video does not show watch the video here