1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 2nd Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2015/05/02)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 1, 2015.

1. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    whoa lovetan has become so pretty (OOT)

2. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

Guitar Samurai hehe natsukashii~ (OOT)

Btw, there was also a gist of the ssk on last 2 weeks AKBINGO 150512 announcing Chikarina and Harugon position.

3. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I Know I Am Late :/
    But
    Harugon Speech , Saddens me "Am I Okay to be here " that part
    Like wow , why did she say that :O

4. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

It's her campaign tag line. She was just restating it as other member did in their speech.

5. SayaneeOshi

SayaneeOshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It's great to know that Harugon is doing great in JKT48.
    Ranking #2 is something she could never dream of back in her homecountry. It's awesome her work has paid off.

6. xrosbasher

xrosbasher Kenkyuusei

I really wonder what happened to Yona, since I'm not following K3 that much.
    She's falling like 15 spots, her votes went down by thousands while others going up.
    And she's barely seen in the new Undergirls MV.
    Is there something wrong with this girl?

7. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

it seems nothing wrong with her tho :) new generation is coming in, some already gain old-timer fans attention and manage to made them oshi-hen'ed. so it's only natural if some member will also dropped few ranks.
    even if you look few vote event prior to this one, Viviyona always gain a slot, and for a non-favorite member that was already an achievement. :cool:
    the weird thing is actually Naomi and Dhike, considering they are both management favorite (and their fanbases are filled with self-proclaimed grand master and opinion leaders), but rarely gain a slot in a voting event.
    as usual, i vote only for sendy and viviyona. to be honest, i'm more happy about viviyona being at the undergirls rather than sendy at the senbats.
    leaked video, double center position (poor veranda fans..), new vid uploaded at youtube before the previous one even uploaded (pareo mv still havent been uploaded). this year vote single preety much fucked up
    [hehe][hehe]

8. xrosbasher

xrosbasher Kenkyuusei

Lol. I enjoy both MV.

Back to Yona. This girl is beautiful, mature, funny, a smart MC and her voice oooh...
    Watching a few CD DS vids where she went and she caught me at an instant. I kinda like her.
    She and Viny are probably my favorite in K3 right now.
    Need to watch some lemon show I guess. :)

Naomi and Dhike...
    Naomi is a complete hot mama level package, so it is obvious why the management want her upfront.
    Dhike was so pushed at the beginning of the fandom, but falls when new generations floods in.
    But yeah, I guess they need to strengthen the power of their fanbase more.

9. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    I could not concur with you more in Naomi's case. Hers is baffling.

As for Dhike's, prior to 2015 SS, she got the highest votes for both JKT48 2015 Senbatsu Calendar and PDRS 2014' Pajama Drive unit song.

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Maybe most of her fans are cheap? Since those two only cost like at maximum 3.000 rupiahs per vote and SSK cost 13.400 per vote. Her fans could actually spend the same amount money on both SSK and KS/PDRS but SSK votes are way more expensive than mere PDRS votes

Or maybe because her fans are too focused on those they have no fund left for the SSK

11. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    This must be it.

12. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    It could be either of those. I believe both reasons are well founded. Dhike's successes in PDRS and SC voting events has mitigated her failures in SS. Her fans and the management can at least save their faces unlike in the other girl's case which is pretty baffling.

Ideally as a fan, I'd like to support those who posses huge support from both the management (in non-voting Senbatsu projects) and the fans (in most voting projects) but if I can only choose one, of course I take the former anytime. I prefer to continue making money in this business and not the other way around.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015