1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 3rd Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/05/07)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Feb 28, 2016.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    so melody's sister didnt rank in senbatsu / ug? ouch

2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The worst about this year ssk.

3. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I don't understand, didn't Sasshi win twice in a row already? Isn't she going for 3 times now?

Never mind I just realized that one year she lost to Mayuyuband then won the next year. My bad guys lml

Vey is the new JKT goddess

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  4. Dealoved_48

Dealoved_48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    I hope next year there will be Next Girls

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She did win twice but not in two years straight. After she won and centered KFC, mayu won ssk the year after.

6. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    that's only possible when the 5th gen will have like 30 or more members

7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    To be frank, I was a little dumbfounded when they announced that the 13th single is Mae Shika Mukanee after knowing that Ve placed 1st. Bias aside, wouldn't it fit better if Ghaida won and then centered Mae Shika Mukanee? But anyhow, congrats, Ve!!! 2 consecutive SSK win, that's a feat.

I was pleasantly surprised with the lower half of senbatsu. Gaby ranked up. Uty and Michelle ranked up. Uty in senbatsu!!!! Woot woot!! And 3 new senbatsu members, Shania Gracia, Vanka and Dena.

Then, Nabilah ranked up. Even if it wasn't by much, but still ranked up. Sisil ranked up. Ghaida ranked up, TOP 2! I was hoping she'd win, considering the other last year top 2 ranked down. But second place is a great feat! But will she be able to maintain the rank for next year ssk, if she didn't decide to graduate? Yupi looked beautiful during her speech. Before, she looked simply "cute", not cute cute, but just cute-looking. I guess her face is more defined now as per of her growing up?

Oh and Sinka ranked up to 17th rank! I wonder what song she'll be centering? I'm hoping for a song that shows a different side of her, not her cute persona.

The downsides are... Yona ranked dooown. Ayen didn't rank. Ayana fell out of Senbatsu. Then we have Beby, Sendy, Viny and Jeje ranking down. Viny from 7th place to 29th. What happened? And Melody ranked down, while Frieska didn't even rank at all!! :'(

This SSK has been a rollercoaster, indeed.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  8. marumarumako

marumarumako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Wow Veranda as center for ssk! Two years in a row! Her fans are really amazing indeed, as well she is amazing! Good to know!

Mae shika isn't very veranda :^^;: But it's better than the double center that was kibouteki!

Jkt's ssk always full of surprise, no? And yupi really outdid herself this time, good for her. I read that she really improved a lot this year!

9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Chikariina Number 9, dayyyyym! This confirms that her moving to Jakarta was the best decision she has ever, ever made. I didn't expect her to get a big enough rise, then again, she landed Undergirls on her first try last year! I'm really happy for her.

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

How can someone goes from kami7 to the bottom of undergirls tho, what happened?

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah, i wonder what happened to Viny. Her rank dropped drastically, and she lost a chunk of votes

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

There's numerous reason, I didn't bother to text it here since it's mostly a subjective one.

-See how the 2 transfer captain dropped in rank?
    That's a good things. More attention to both team, some finding new oshi, BAM! Some new names in senbatsu.
    Of course not all things are nice and flowery...

-There's multiple case of oshihen here.
    KIII, prime example.

-Team J are no longer 1st gen dominated.
    Dena and Ivanka. Also Ayana, Beby, and Sendy.

There's more, but for now, I'm delighted for many shocked face on the spot.
    More so when my votes are Frieska, and without expecting any, I got a great roller-coaster ride:D

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Looks like Viny's rich female wota decided to vote for Ve this year since she focus to vote Viny to Kami 7 last year

14. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Overall a very unexpected election. Which is quite fun and definitely not boring.

The bad:
    1. Jessica Vania is not in senbatsu, and almost missed being in undergirls.
    2. Rona, Desy and Sisca did not even make it to undergirls.
    3. Haruka did not win #1, which is very disappointing. I hope management made her a center for the last single before she graduates.

The good:
    1. Della, Natalia, Nadila and Saktia all made it to undergirls
    2. Sinka is center of undergirls
    3. Ve broke the curse and repeated as #1. Since Haruka did not win, she would be the next best thing.
    4. Chikarina made it to senbatsu and top 10.
    5. Michelle and Gracia made it to senbatsu, totally well deserved and they are the real aces of team T. I hope management continues to put them on senbatsu.
    6. Yupi showed the world why she is a real Kami 7 member, the undisputed team K3 ace and the face of Gen 2. Beating the GM is a big deal but for someone who dared to jump off a plane, it's really nothing. Go Yupi!
    7. Sisil is still in senbatsu and continues to piss off those who worship the golden rule, LOL.

15. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    go sisil~! :cute:

16. Veraunophile

Veraunophile Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    she saw ur post ^ just check her twitter

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  18. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    @Veraunophile does that mean she's also reading here? or she just stumbled upon Cherry's comment?
    Or just a coincidence?

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @blitzmatch probably someone see my post and mention it to her lol

20. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    or maybe someone saw your post and agree about it and make a tweet just like you (?