1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 4th [Musim Panas Sounds Good] 13/11/26

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Nov 26, 2013.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    If you're from indonesia, you must've known the song "Buka Dikit Joss" that song was waaaaaay more suggestive than this..they even rewrite the song's lyric and title for a tv show theme song, cause "Buka Dikit Joss" means "Open up a little,BANG!" (Cmiiw)..so I don't think JKT's managu lyric will be a problem..

A little trivia..Diasta,Rica,and Melody (if you don't count Harugon and Akicha) were the first JKT members to perform Manatsu no Sounds Good! (with AKB) a year ago at the NHK new year event..

2. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    yup i remember watching them on TV,their blocking are easy to spot on, hmm since now SKE and NMB has been invited as sole group (not attached with AKB) i wonder which JKT members who will represent AKB (along with HKT and SNH) in the NHK Kohakku Uta Gassen,this year

3. Bejo Bebek

Bejo Bebek Kenkyuusei

This is exactly what makes me kinda hate this particular single. The original AKB48 song still holds the record for most member participating in senbatsu line up, CMIIW. It's a wasted opportunity for JKT48, they only used the regular 16 members senbatsu as usual, diminishing the chance for the less popular members to take part in the song. Financially related decision? Time constraint? Both? Who knows.
    BINGO is sung by members from both Team J and KIII, while almost all fans knew that this song is somewhat a KIII's signature song, it is a part of their theater setlist, after all. I really think this song should have been a KIII song.
    Kimi to Boku no Kankei, as much as I like this song, it's such a shame that this song made it to a single already deprived of KIII's presence. In this context, I'd like to call this song as an opportunity-butchering song. Come on... There are 47 girls vying for attention and popularity there, give them a fair chance to shine. This song? Not helping at all.

One thing I'm still very frustrated of... Why did they un-senbatsu Yona? Arrgggghhhhh!

4. Vinna95

Vinna95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    yay!
    Melody, Yuvi, Shania, Naomi and Ve got into the senbatsu!
    i'm so happy because they're my favorite members.
    Good luck for them!

5. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
  6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    once again..the same schedule with AKB's Handshake event
    so no Akicha and maybe Rena too perhaps?

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    wonder why this thread is only 2 pages, i thought a single thread would have much more pages

8. Hafiz

Hafiz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    ^ i just realized this. lol