1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 6th [Gingham Check] 2014/06/11

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Apr 26, 2014.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Finally!!! Utsukushii Inazuma fancam :worthy:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Member's blocking

SKE's version

JKT's version

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  2. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Superb!!!! :XD::worthy:, is it to much to ask an MV exactly lie SKE48, with the beach, waves and all the fire??? :awesome::hehe:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  3. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Kondo Koso fancam. Closer one.

I just realize they have that 'lying on floor' moves. With this fancam and Utsukushii, it makes me want to see their MVs.

In SNH, they add live perf of the song in theater, so at least we have 'official video' from management

4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Gingham Check on Sarah Sechan

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  5. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I am really impressed! It's the first time for JKT to perform Gingham Check off stage and they are doing it without lip-syncing! They are awesome!!

6. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

K3 members said their performing gingham check K3 version, anyone knows who is the center for this K3 version? is it yuvia again or viny?

7. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ it's Yupi (again)

Last night is the second time they perform Gingham Check K3 version but you know what? Yona didn't included in the performance even tho she's the real senbatsu :wall:

8. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

as expected from JOT :poop::poop: they really done it this time:gavel::gavel:
    even having the most vote from all K3, still didn't help her from management interference (which is also explain why she is not very enthusiast for pajama 2nd revival). WTF is wrong with you JOT? is it because she is the most rebellious of all K3 that you think she deserves this kind of treatmento_Oo_O? they better don't underestimate the power of otacon community.

9. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

But we cant do anything about it...sure try and vote her in a high spot in the next senbatsu, but JOT already have their favorites...even if the fans don't agree, we have to accept it...

10. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

^that is what makes me irritate. especially when i found some facts regarding gingham election :fp: if they already have their own candidates to exposed, and what is all the votes for? even regarding the pajama 2nd revival, some fans already have an apathysm like; "why you vote if you can't even watch it?" or "it will be the mainstream member again that gain the slot". many fans already realize they just become an ATM for JOT (which is actually true):whistle::whistle: this could lead a distrust from the fans (and maybe already have), which could further effect on the degrading of their popularity.

11. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^if JKT does fail, which I hope it doesn't, but if it does it won't be because it's not popular...there are a lot of loyal fans...but because of management...no one here can manage anything...I can't even begin to count the amount of times I've had to walk out of places because their management was sh*t...

12. JuriNanamin

JuriNanamin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    what happened with the election?

13. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^Even though Yona doesn't get that much publicity, she got a senbatsu position...

14. JuriNanamin

JuriNanamin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    oh?
    read what is written by mc_shithead makes me think that management did something fishy :blink:

15. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

They do...she didn't perform gingham check with k3 even though she was one of the senbatsu members...and they tend to favor certain members over others, even if certain members have more fans...

16. JuriNanamin

JuriNanamin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    did she sick or have another thing to do at that moment?
    if she was not, sounds like she will be another sato amina ...

17. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

it's a very long story, but in short, yes, they did something fishy. if you following the election itself, you will also notice this since it was very clear.
    regarding the K3 gingham check performance, she was there, still noted as K3 member who have the highest vote, in a perfect shape, but as informed above, she was not performing because "she was not allowed".
    and just like you said, it seems she already become another Amina Sato, management most underrated senbatsu. i just hope Yona won't graduate very soon, considering she is the one who keep all K3 in unity (considering some negative info about K3 internal competition).

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yeah...i keep hearing about that "Internal Competition" was one of the reasons why the team have a really hard time to get more public attention...well it's only what i hear/read...those hasn't proven to be right afterall

It's a VERY creative team...fun members,i say they can compete with team J...but if all those rumors are true...they need to be more united and put aside the "competition"...

19. MyNameIsLiman

MyNameIsLiman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    IlmanMuyassar48
    not strange that JOT do such a thing. They think only of "how they can earn a lot of money"

20. JuriNanamin

JuriNanamin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    is that mean management did something to the votes to make their favourite girls ranked high? :cry:
    and about the internal competition, did the girls not really supportive to each other in order to make themselves stand out? sorry to ask, since i never really following jkt so i don't know much

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014