1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 7th Single (Kokoro no Placard) 2014/08/27

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by anakdekan, Aug 12, 2014.

1. yanthemonster

yanthemonster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    andelayuwono
    maybe the best translation for Kokoro no Placard is "plakat Hati"

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    RUMORED tracklist
    1.Kokoro no Placard
    2.Kaisoku to Dotai Shiryoku (undergirls) (Heart Ereki coupling song)
    3.Kimi wa Kimagure (team J) (Labrador Retriever coupling song)
    4.Bokura no Eureka (team KIII) (NMB48 7th)
    5.Kibou no Kairyuu (kenkyuusei) (Lemon Juice coupling song)
    6.Kokoro no Placard (english version)

3. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I don't want to be mean, but they really shouldn't do an english version...gingham check english version was odd, not because of the lyrics, but due to the fact that their english isn't what you'd call "smooth"...just my two cents though...

4. edgy_heaven

edgy_heaven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    hello everyone, actually i'm not newbie at this forum, cz i've been lurking around this forum since 3 years ago
    but, then i've decided to make the account and voila...this is my fist post..so please be nice to me :)

interesting discussion about JKT's KNP, but the thing that irritate me most is, why the single's release date need to be the same with AKB's KNP? why anybody in management so rushed about the release date?

I mean, I dont mind if the release date is much later than AKB (and I believe all of you guys too, dont you?) as long everthing is well prepared and we get a very nice and decent version of JKT's KNP

the hell only 20 days for mv production, recording, distribution, marketing, and mscl stuffs?? (why management never learn? oh why

5. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    yes, please!!!! really looking forward for JKT ver. if this is true

6. sania10786

sania10786 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    If the rumoured tracklist was true then I am really looking forward to the Team Song! Kimi wa Kimagure is my favorite b-side from Labureti single and Bokura no Yuriika is my 2nd favorite summer single from NMB after Ibiza Girl:inlove: I wonder who will be the center in each song because Paruru and Sayanee did such wonderful job at centering those songs...and I hope the PVs will be enjoyable.

To @edgy_heaven Welcome to the fandom! (for your first post). I think they do this to promote the song even more. They did this to Koichun before, to make the song more popular around the world and make more international fans get to know the song. They see that Koichun got really popular with this kind of promotion so why not for KNP? :^^;: KNP is just an upgraded ver. of Koichun, so I am not surprised if everything will be the same...the concept, kind of song, type of promotion, etc.

7. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    starting to like the costumes more and more now. but the coupling songs that have been announced.... booooo -____- I was hoping for 'melon juice' or 'so long' to be added at least. i really hope that undergirls will sing 'bukiyou taiyo' in their future singles. im not even familiar with the song that they will be singing in the cd, cuz its the coupling song of heart ereki and its impossible to find any audio of it online :p
    i also just heard that they have finished shooting at taman mini, woah super excited :)

8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    @Lia123peppy, the tracklist has not been announced yet, has it? It's just rumored, right? :/ I think I might have it in my mp3 player. Would you like it?

Team KIII getting Bokura no Eureka is pretty impressive. Next single's coupling song, please be Pareo wa Emerald.
    Kimi wa Kimagure is awesome, but I'd prefer Itoshiki Rival. Oh well, that's just me.
    By the way, what will happen with Aozora Kataomoi and Lucky Seven?

As for Senbatsu... Aaahh~ why no Ayen and Yona? Vanka's been climbing the popularity ladder pretty quickly, hasn't she. (?) Cool, cool.

There'll be one more single for this year, right? Or two... But then again, that'd be... Anyway, I'm hoping for an album with pretty awesome tracklist.

Been around for awhile, but this is my first post. Yay. o____o

9. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Here's a link to the original PV if your interested!
    http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/AKB48---Kaisoku-to-Doutai-Shiryoku/b60a6d10cdb10d6e43b6f25056961170

Plus here's the soundcloud link of Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku!
    https://soundcloud.com/riffle_48/akb48-kaisoku-to-doutai

For those who are not familiar with Kibou no Kairyuu it's a coupling track from HKT48's 2nd single Melon Juice.
    Here's a link to the PV:
    http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/HKT48-Amakuchi-hime---Kibou-no-Kairyuu/5570dd9db011dd0884914b1bc80b91ff

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  10. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    @MaiAkikoChan , yeah but most rumored things turn out to be true T_T lol. its okay, sonsam just gave me the links to the pvs :)
    wow the pv for kaisoku to dotai shiryoku is really great, its even better than the pv for heart ereki! :)
    and akicha is in it! :D
    its rumored that under girls for jkt48 will also be doing an mv for this song so super excited and really hope its true! was hoping for an mv for utsukushi inazuma but that never happened ...... T_T

11. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    [​IMG]

for a second thought the girl in the front was veranda, but i think its actually thalia (tata) because the girl in the back right looks more like ve ...lol
    kinal and chikarina's hairstyle in this mv is the same >.< it would be nicer if each member get their own individual style so that they wont look some what distinguished to eachother :p my favorite look so far is melody's!!! she looks super imut imut!! haha :)

12. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

MV in skyscraper? Aozora Kataomoi but since we can really see JKT48 with Jakarta's scenery as backdrop. Quite alright

13. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Welcome! Please make yourself comfortable.

Regarding the same release date, I believe that the top management (those peoples above JOT) are the ones who is responsible for this simultaneous release. I can't really blame JOT for this matter, as they seemed to only "execute" the orders from the top brass, though I agree that there should be a consideration regarding production time, distribution, and the previous single's promotional cycle (which actually bugs me the most). I know that making KnP an international release is important, but taking the lights off Gingham Check while it is not quite well-promoted and well-known by the public is a bit inconsiderate - especially since Gingham Check is meant to be super important for it is the 1st sousenkyo single for JKT.

Pardon the complain over there.

The (rumored) coupling songs were okay BTW, although I'm kind of expecting KIII's coupling will be those they sang at their anniversary concert - which is Aozora Kataomoi & Lucky Seven. If these songs are not included in KnP, I hope they will be included in the next single.

Looking forward to it. I'll take my hats off if they pull the MVs nicely despite the limited time.

14. dimasfachrudin

dimasfachrudin Kenkyuusei

Kimi wa Kimagure for Team J~ I hope they will make the PV :D

15. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I kind of wonder if JOT / everyone is still chasing the high of English ver. Koichun?... because without a doubt, that was good, and even when the English wasn't quite as clear, it was still balanced well and listenable because of the girls' sweet and cheerful vocals.

The English versions that came after, not as good, and would that track space be of better use to another song, mmmmmaybe....

But the fact that JKT48 does English translations as well, that has to work in their favor, right? Maybe create some more opportunities else where, like with the Pocari Sweat ad with Hanna and Gon, that used the English version Manatsu some of the time, I think.

If it can give them an edge, I want them to keep doing them... and also, JKT are the only ones capable of doing English releases, the Japanese groups and SNH, I'm just not really sure how those songs would flow.

16. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    When is JOT will include Trainee / Gen3? #MyLovelyAndela

17. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

In some cases, the english version isn't that bad, plus it gives them a slight step above the rest of the group...but they really should test it out by leaking it or something...koichun wasn't that bad, as was managu, but gingham check imo sounded a bit odd...

18. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

and also maybe that the reason why they put the release date the same as akb's because they want to have that English version for international fans, since for now only jkt48 can do justice to the English version accent wise, lets face it, it's a bit hard for the Japanese member to sing the English version with proper pronunciation :^^;:

19. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I guess so...AKB has to say purakardo, while JKT has to say placard...

20. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Reminds me of the "L" and "R" issue... I think Rena mentioned it somewhere, maybe the LoveJKT48 guidebook?, she kept reversing them while she was initially learning the songs... and then, AKB48's "River" pronunciation, which is sometimes Liver.