1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 future without MELODY

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by ricardhy, Sep 29, 2014.

1. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Err.. yeah. I think you're right, yupi is cute but she doesn't have center aura. From the 2nd gen will be Viny, Rona or Naomi

2. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

yupi does seem odd as center...she's not the youngest to center, as that'd be shania, but yupi really doesn't have the center aura...

I don't really think melo, ve, and haruka will graduate at the same time...that would've been like acchan, yuko, and mayuyu all graduating at the same time...

3. michaelpnggbn

michaelpnggbn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    it will be very interesting to see what jkt48 will be like without melody o_O

4. Hana A.

Hana A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Many people say Melody is going to gradute. I think Rica first, then Melody, followed by Haruka, at last Ve. Shania would be the ACE, she has a good attitude, look, and charisma, the Kokoro no Placard is a big code .The center would be Yupi or Viny, even I really hope Vanka to be the center. I really think Rona dont get the center, obiviously, but she still have a chance. And really, if Melody and Haruka graduate I think JOT will do a team shuffle, and maybe some of the transfer member will be in.
    But i think haruka give us a code, she say she want to be married in the KnP theatre release, and i think it's really what she was planning.

5. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    I really can't imagine fans reaction for that mass graduating, social media will be flooded by jkt stuff. Even japan will be full of jkt news.

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    What is this people posting as if they know when a member in this case Haruka,going to graduate....

In another thread someone said he/she knows that Gon going to graduate in November or december....what the hell?

7. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    High level of skymen? :^^;: Skymen who can read Haruka's mind? :^^;:

8. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

Maybe that fellow is a JOT? *thinkhard*

9. ricardhy

ricardhy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ricaleyona
    yes you are right friend , rica will graduate soon , but there will not be a lot of notice
    we talk about ACE

get him to bet, I hold november or december haruka still survive
    haha

I actually never said haruka will graduate : D
    so far and out of topic :D

in my opinion
    melody first , and then just between haruka or veranda

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i'm sorry,can we drop the "graduation guessing game"? ever thought it bothers the member's oshi?

this is not the "who to graduate next" thread...it's to discuss the group's next ace.....

11. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Shania's pretty much the next 1st gen ace...the question is the other 2 gens because it's still not fully clear...

12. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    This thread is a little premature, don't you think? Melody isn't going anywhere yet.

I think Melody could be replaced by Shania or Nabilah, since those two seem to be JOT favorites. At this point, with no original songs and without a very distinct personality, I think anyone in JKT48 is replaceable. It's not like with Maeda, for example, who helped build AKB up and give it (and herself) a unique image. JKT48 feels a bit recycled at times, and few of the current members have made much of a name for themselves outside of JKT48 (excluding transfer members ofc).

Personally I'd like to see Melody stay with the group long enough for them to have made a name for themselves not just as a 48 cover group but as an original idol group like no other.

13. sania10786

sania10786 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    I don't think Melody is going to graduate soon. She will stay for another years. Melody is JKT's absolute center after all. I will be waiting for the time she will be shuffled into AKB and getting her kennin. It will be awesome, right? :awesome: Every sister group center has already been a kennin for some time now, why don't let Melody join them too? Looking back at Koichun's and KNP's JKT...the centers were not Melody at all. We shouldn't worry too much, JKT is doing well these days.

14. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^^it can never be original as we've taken on the concept from AKB...everything about JKT is taken from them...

Besides, the JPN groups have pretty much taken every concept possible for an idol...AKB started it, SKE is dance central, NMB is the sexiest, and HKT being loli central...there's not much JKT can actually do to stand out other than the language...and even then there's SNH...

^although that'd be cool, Melody's japanese isn't fluent...plus there are members, such as Ghaida, that I believe deserve a kennin, if not full transfer, more than Melody...

15. habakuk01

habakuk01 Kenkyuusei

i think, no one in jkt48 have an better aura then melody..

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    That's true...but incase she graduates...who should be her succesor?
    Acchan and Yuuko can't be compare to Mayuyu in terms of Center Aura either...

17. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Right now, no one really stands out from the get go...maybe we'll see someone in 4th gen...

What we need is someone that causes eyes to fall on her, even if she's not your oshi...similar to how all eyes were on melody...

18. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Shania has been a guest in both the comment and ini talk show at net tv, and she was alone at that time, correct me if i'm wrong but i think that is the first time JOT send only one member to be a guest in a talk show right?

so i think its almost certain that Shania will be the next ace if Melody decided to graduate, or at least she is the first in line.

19. ricardhy

ricardhy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ricaleyona
    please read and understand the thread title could go back to discuss here

we talk about the future JKT48 if melody graduate
    not far away out of topic discussion

let's discuss just about ACE FUTURE CANDIDATE THAN MELODY

melody for akb48?
    come on guys, remember haruka, you know how the ranking was achieved when following senbatsu when it became a member of JKT48 and popular in Indonesia?

I'm not pessimistic
    only realistic

I agree, but it does not mean that the successor has failed to get the other characters but powerful
    shania very confident, also good in speaking

you imagine it would be far away
    we talk about the future of ACE replacement figure melody

JKT48 has 2nd and 3rd generation

4th generation?
    oh god, what's on your mind?
    what this thread was made for 2 to 3 years later?
    the title of ACE after shania?

20. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

I think the management should be worry if Rica and Sendy are the one who resign. Just like every structure, there are foundations and pillars. Melody, Nabilah, Veranda, they are the pillars. They support the roof that holds the name jkt. But Rica and Sendy, they are the foundation. The glue that holds the team together and made the team works. There are many candidates to replace Melodi, but there seems no candidates to replace Rica or Sendy. It will be jkt great loss if they both resigned. . .