1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 "JKT48 Ada banyak rasa, Pilih suka rasa apa?" concert (2015/06/13)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, May 17, 2015.

1. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

If they cut MC (both from their MC and JKT48 MC sesion) part maybe they will airing it. To be honest lot of fans want to see that annoucment with better angle and sound.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

2. mockingrayy

mockingrayy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    better sound of the weird Jiro announcement ? then all around Indonesia will know how stupid JKT management pick person to speak, lol

3. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Yeah. Hahaha
    But really i need to hear that annoucment with better sound at youtube. Too noisy and fans comment quite annoying to (in my opinion)

4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    ^JKT fan comments are always annoying, in fact most of local JKT fans are very disturbing it made me never wanna step foot near their theater ever again

• Like Like x 1
  5. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Well... i'm JKT local fan :|
    But i dont know how other behave (i never get a chance to watch at theater).

Guys, do you think JOT will release DVD + BTS for this concert?

6. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ue Kara Melody ??
    It Should Be Ue Kara Ghaida(sorry dk how to spell her name ) xD Or Ue Kara Veranda

7. mockingrayy

mockingrayy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^^
    no, after I listen to the lyric, it really suit to Melody (about she's the oldest and like to command, don't know about the sadistic..)

8. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^^
    She's oldest :O ? Didnt know that xD.
    Mariko was sadistic O_O

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    ^Gon's older than her and Mariko's a "teasing" type they say that's why they add the "sadistic" word but i still don't know the relation between those two words

And it's "Ue Kara Mariko" because she's the oldest and the tallest that time while Melody isn't the oldest and let's not talk about her height

10. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Maybe because they think melody is "sama" type, like melody. (Sometimes member call her ibu negara = first lady). And her popularity above all other member in publics (except nabilah, maybe).

Ah i forgot haruka popularity

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Melody's currently the 3rd in terms of public notice

12. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    ^ that reminds me, there was part of the Team J's "Janji Team J" video where one of guy was asked whether he knew Melody and apparently, he got her name right. After that, Shania said to the camera "It's okay if they don't know me, what's important is that they know JKT48" (poor Shania)

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Lol guys it's just a song, chill

Actually i don't understand why people want Ue Kara Ghaida (or Yona), make more no sense than Ue Kara Melody :confused:

14. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Ghaida because she look a like mariko at last MV. Yona because she is "baba" of KIII (member refer her as aunt or something older)

15. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So basically all member from JKT can perform this song because the lyric suit almost all of them, a "sadistic/teasing" like Ghaida, oldest like Gon, high and mighty like Melody, etc

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Thankfully,my love and will to support the girls outmost those annoying fans..and make me still wanna come to the theater and concerts :)

17. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    The title itself suits Melody best. The lyrics... I'm not quite sure. But... Ghaida's hairstyle might look similar to Mariko's, but they have different personalities, right? Or nevermind.

18. G-9

G-9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    people will complain as long as it's Melody.

they performed the song beautifully tho.

this may OOT, but i want to ask if anyone using Indovision here? is RTV available in Indovision service? (for some reason i wud only have Indovision service on 27th)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  19. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

from all of their songs on that concert i really like idol on ouja and mirai no tobira.. because i thought idol no ouja is a song from AKB but it's HKT song.. and i just amaze that JKT performed that song with different image from HKT.. that was really nice to me.. and for mirai no tobira the lyric was great.. they should make an album for that concert..[hehe][hehe][hehe]

20. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Neither do I. I like both Yona and Ghaida more than Melody, but that song suits Melody the best (among all the JKT48 members).