1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 Local Fans Discussions

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by zakky26, Mar 11, 2014.

1. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^ I'll answer that on cv ... check your inbox please :)

2. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

3. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Can you also PM me? What exactly is going on with the chants :confused:

4. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^okay no problem ...:chuffed:

5. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

Ghaida tweeted about it and there's this one response from this so-called fans, so repulsively out of line, I feel like dragging that schmuck who wrote the response down the nearest railway and toss that particular person to an oncoming express train.

Those kind of people are just unbelievable. *concerned parent head shake*

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  7. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    And if that kind of... "Stalker" crowned as a Skyman, more distorted fans would go and try to meet their JKT48 oshi/their member so that they could brag about it and 'get crowned as a Skyman'

Seriously, i never like HAI's Wota of The Week column.

Not to mention that local fans reportedly moans during Seifuku ga jama wo suru's performance at theater

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Eventually, isn't someone going to be arrested for trespassing? It's a private residence after all...

10. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

If it's a clustered, fenced, with guard posts at the entrance kind of residence area, it would be a lot more difficult to trespass. Even when the guard did let you in, they would literary stalk on you to check what you're doing and if you were actually doing what you said you were doing. One fishy move and you're kicked out of there in no time.
    But in most residence people won't go and call the police when they saw some stranger hanging around the neighborhood. They'd go as far as asking who you are and what you're doing there.. But If you play your cool and say you're a friend of someone in the house you're ogling at and that you have some kind of appointment with him/her, they would pretty much leave you alone. Or if it were in my neighborhood the neighbor would actually go knock the door and press the doorbell for you. :fp:

Can JOT do something to contain this behaviour? It's gotten too creepy. :gavel:

11. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Hmm might you place it in public instead so everyone would be on the same page? I believe this forum should be able to handle it XD unlike the current political storm in Indonesia

12. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    it's not a fan, it's a stalker...

and for that nasty chant, u know if that ababil fans just following the trend that they think "wow that's new, it's cool" or something like that.

and i hate that

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    OMG guys, Yamada (Rona oshi, his picture is on @mc_shithead avatar) promise in his twitter IF Ayen became center he will buy Honda Brio FOR Ayen

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    If that's true,he can easily spend the money to buy voting ballots for Rona and make her center...

Buying a member a car is just too much...

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    The chant ghaida meant is fans doing a moaning sound in seifuku ga jama wo suru...

I heard yesterday that the theater security team strictly warned fans about those sort of chants at bingo session...it's a small start,but i hope it'll change in the future....

16. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I'm glad, I hope the security team get through to those idiot fans...

Is it possible to name-and-shame the culprits in some way? Or, at least get photos of them?
    Please tend to participate in bad behavior more because they think they can do it anonymously and when in a large crowd (like rioters)... which just gives the fandom itself a bad name. They're not so brave when their singled out for the disgusting things they do.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  17. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Those "ogres" always came at theater as a horde, and actually security already recognize their face.
    More strict blacklist policy is needed.

18. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Maybe they should do what restaurants do to people who try and skip out on their bill, post a Polaroid of them on their wall...

19. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Well, lol, we will see in about 3 hours [hehe]

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yamada's promise today is if Naomi or Noella becomes center...he will go back to Japan