1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 Local Fans Discussions

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by zakky26, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...that guy become more crazy from time to time ...what does he want anyway ...??? ...:gavel:

2. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    and don't forget he also promise that he will buy a car for Ayen if she become center. But from sousenkyo result, no one made it to senbatsu. Maybe he already knew the result beforehand. :D

3. whizkaz

whizkaz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    archetypes00
    Hi guys, I'm not paying much attention to JKT's growth, but since I'm residing in Jakarta, I do have some concerns with some of the JKT fans. Such as:

1st. Have any of the official fanbase states that wotagei should be strictly exercised in theater or in an enclosed event? I catch a train to st. Sudirman few days ago & there's this group of fans who are practicing their wotagei in the peron while the train is almost packed. Like... Wtf?
    2nd. Some- no, a LOT of the fans are turning into a bunch of weeaboos in social media & they're pretty much annoying by making ridiculous trending topics in twitter. Just... Please
    3rd. One day I wear Tomochin's graduation t-shirt & have a stroll in P*M w/ my college mates, after we parked the car in the lot there's this bunch of high-schoolers wearing their fav JKT members' name snapback, then one of 'em pointed at my t-shirt while asking really loud "kak wota jg ya kak? Kaosnya beli di kaskus ya kak? Itu sapa sih, acchan ya kak?" ...I'm outta here.

I'm so sorry bcs it sounds really rude, I like JKT, I just expect some of the fans could be more well-behaved. I know that you guys here are the true fans, please spread the culture & knowledge to the public so we could prevent the rise of this loitering mobs for the sake of the fanbase & the girls

4. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    1st. There is even no official fanbase in first place, no less than self consciousness
    2nd. Who could control twitter and their swarming bots?
    3rd. Age before wisdom
    I am not at the adolescent period and i know the most efficient advice is through "authority hand"(punch them in the face:rofl:)
    But that's only wasted mob, they only brave in bulk.

5. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
  6. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I heard some fans start those nasty chant again and shouting impropriate words to Sisil and Ghaida in theater last night.
    It's annoying, those people never learn anything at all. :asdfgh:
    JOT have to do something.

7. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Well, I heard several days ago that the securities warned the audience to not to shout inappropriate chants during the show. IDK if that rule is in effect until today, since I haven't gone to the theater again this past few days.

Regarding the fans' behavior, I can't really comment on this. It has been an unresolved issue for a long time, and I don't think there will be a quick solution for this matter.

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Like i said in my initial post about this matter...DO NOT RELY ON JOT about this...if you guys are really pissed...and want all this to change,and if you are happen to be there witnessing..please take action!

9. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It is the curse of popular group. All entertainer will experience this from time to time. Its all falls to the fans ability to self regulate. If JKT48 is less popular then this wouldn't be as problematic. So in the end I believe that Fans should try self regulate more rigorously while the idols should start to develop a thicker skin if they haven't already.

10. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Some fans who also watch the show already take action. They report those people to security, and kids who shout harsh word to member dragged by security out of theater. But my friend also say that few minute later, they come back inside theater like nothing happens.

11. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

Simply dragged out without any actual consequences wouldn't do much I suppose.
    There should be some kind of punishment for such conduct imho. JOT should impose a more severe punishment for people who did something degrading the idols and or the theater. Perhaps blacklisting them and ban them from entering the theater?

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    One of those guys said on twitter, he already paid the ticket so he can do anything he want :gavel:

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Talking to an ignorant person like that is just like talking to a brick wall...useless....

Unless you wanna do some other "action"....

14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @whizkaz
    I fully agree with you. Even I am not Indonesian but behaviour of Indonesian 48group fans are increasingly becoming more ridiculous online. We are posting about Takamina photos online then they post with some like "Like this fanpage of JKT" or spamming with unrelared photo of akb member. Also, spamming a non akb group with jkt pictures. This is ridiculous!

@leongekicau You mean it is expected only to Indonesian groups? I remember akb fandom was already popular in Japan and wome countries in 2011 and since JKT was newly formed, those disgusting behaviour was unheard of.

I am curious. Can you share the twitter id? I need to ask my friends translate but im curious what kind of person they are

15. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    @souchan48 Hmm rather than just Indonesian group, I believe it is happening to all entertainer through out the world. By that I mean that most artist would get called stuff they dislike. This is prevalent with popular artist as they attract many fans. As fans get bigger, the ability to control the attitude would go down and thus fans would do whatever they desire.

So it is doubtful for JKT48 to get that kind of attitude before since the fans still tightly knitted with a certain ethic that they adhere. That is why as JKT48 popularity goes up the fans should make the do/don't list to be as a culture. Else you would be better off develop a super thick skin like Agnes monica did IMO

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @lengokicau but I guess its unique to JKT that the fans did bad thing to their IDOL? I am not talking about anti but rather the fans.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    There will always those type of fans in all kinds of fandom...always..no one can deny that...there's even in AKB fandom and other 48 groups...i'm sure of that...there's even reports from AKB handshake events where fans
    would say bad things to members directly,made the member cried and the fan got kicked out of the venue,i think it happened about last year...forgot who the member is tho'....so let's not justify that this problem only happen in JKT...

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  18. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    @souchan48 in case of mesum (pervert) stuff.... unfortunately not really most indonesian are pervert. Tho nobody seems to realize it. Probably we just hasn't find a way to be a classy pervert lol.

19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^Maybe thats true since most of my other jpop groups and bands I heard is male jpop acts. How about the behaviour on the internet? why are lots of them speaks a bit ignorantly and often spamming ? (you can read more on previous post of mine). Probably thats why I have bad impressions of indonesian fans.

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well,about internet behavior...
    I'm not going to deny that most indonesians are too active in the internet:^^;:

Not only in this fandom...but almost all Indonesian internet users are spammers wether they realized it or not...even i sometimes spam a lot on twitter..hahaha...but not everytime...hahaha...
    Notice that most twitter trends are originated from Indonesia...yeah,that's how it is here...i sometimes embarrassed because of this...:(