1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 Local Fans Discussions

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by zakky26, Mar 11, 2014.

1. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^probably because Indonesian is 'kepo' (Nosy). Most of us sometimes reply for the sake of replying. Guess that is the internet culture of Indonesian? I know i have an urge to reply when my fave is tweeting. It is very hard for me to control it lol.

2. olive29

olive29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    As far as I know, management can ban the fans from theater performance and event, if the fans misbehave.
    But, I guess it's hard to ban the fans considering that a lot of corruption that happened in Indonesia.
    Even though they banned the fans who misbehave at the theater performance from entering the theater, they can bribe the guard, aren't they??

3. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

That's when we as a good fans *cough* should step in and do the monitoring. Report the incident to the upper managements. And let the management handle the corrupt employee. Kinda cliche but that's one thing that we can do. Being pro-active instead of letting things by when we know something is wrong.
    Just my two cents.

4. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    1st. Official fanbase? in Indonesia there are soooooo many fanbase but i don't think there's official fanbase. About wotagei, they think wotagei is wow (bcause it's something new)

2nd. yeah weeaboos, it's okay if you tweeted something that you understand, but in fact most of them didn't even understand what they tweet (maybe just using google translate). U know what, about the trending topic, i'd agree that pretty much annoying...

3rd. Hahaha, lolz for that. Just considering that they are JKT's wota, not AKB's wota. They just want to look smart in front of you...

I know how you feel, bcause of bunch of jackass fans that JKT have bad reputation

"Tumbuh bersama fans, hancur karena fans."

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    1. Wotagei is not famous anymore for JKT fans, only a few still doing it
    2. Mostly it's twitter bot not fans who make the annoying trend
    3. It's also annoying because sometime i see AKB wota (Indonesia) who trying to seems smart in front of JKT fans and will mock them if they don't know a thing about AKB or 48group

Please don't generalize JKT fans because of bad thing you see from a few fans

Note: we always see that kind of fans from all fandom, SMASH fans, Cherrybelle, SNSD, another korean group, 1D, Demi and Miley, Harry Potter, Twilight, Justin Bieber, even from 48 fandom, don't tell me you never see annoying fans from those fandom

It's been days (or maybe a month?) so i don't remember their twitter, but i think it's more than one fans who say that

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  6. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    i didn't generalize JKT fans :^^;:

but in my point of view, there are the good fans and bad fans

as far as i know bot didn't make the annoying trend, it's boost it up :^^;:

3rd. yeah i know it's wrong for mocking someone bcause he didn't know, but it's really "huft" to see people like in whizkaz's case...

annoying fans from those fandoms? Yeah, That's when you criticize theirs and they're bashing you like a buster call :(

7. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ people like what? yeah sometime they're annoying but i understand if they don't know a name from another 48 group, that is why they're asking the member's name on his shirt, right?

what if they're a new fans? maybe they tying to get to know other fans, trying to be friendly? i know their way is kind of creepy and "sok kenal sok dekat" (i don't know what they called this term in english :^^;:) but i understand if someone asking me like that and i'm trying to answer their question

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Kinda experienced that stuff onced before..sometimes old fans who knows everything are too pride and arogant to answer new fans questions....just because new local fans only started to know 48group from JKT....that's why i hate those people who are called skymen...first they are arogant...giving spoilers...and to busy to spend their time answering new local fans....hey i just want to make friends in this fandom...but most of the people are playing hard to get.....

9. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    i understand that too, i'd say lol bcause it's first impression u know like "lol bukan lah, kalo yg ini sih namanya ****, or something like that :chuffed:
    trying to be friendly with kind of creepy way and SKSD :^^;:

i'd rather choose yamada the "cahaya wota" than those skymen. Skymen are act like they know everything, they close to their idols, etc etc. :asdfgh:
    And i think skymen are like celebtweet now :lol:

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    ^
    Come to think of it...you're right...of all those people mocking Yamada..i'd rather choose him above those so called skymen....

And yeah,skymen,old fans are like celebtweet....:^^;:

11. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    but yamada is not arrogant like those skymen,,

Yamada got the attention bcause he's like vvip in the theatre, right? [hehe]

but skymen? aishh they aren't in the same level as yamada :D

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I think we all respect Yamada above those so called skyman, he's very loyal, humble, friendly and funny too

i remember reading live report from theater and he's leading an encore with "I'm Yamada sang cahaya wota" or something like that [hehe]

13. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

There are people who mock Takashi-sama?? All the members like him. Men want to be like him. Rumours on the street even said he already had an Indonesian id card :the man: how many wotalay can actually accomplish what he have accomplished?

14. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Eh he got Indonesian ID? does he change his nationality cause i never heard foreigner having dual citizen when they are above 17/18 due to the no dual citizenship law.

15. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    He got indonesian id? Wow it's fast..

Sent from my RM-914_apac_indonesia_492 using Tapatalk

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I don't think so... It's not that simple....even naturalize indonesian football/soccer player took a long time to get citizenship...and that's already got help from the government....

17. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

When i was still in jakarta, one of my neighbour holds two passport; indonesian and china republic passport :) we all know that law and legislation are not applied very well in indonesia. I personally do not know how Takashi-sama can get that, besides it is just a rumour (although sometimes it can be true)

18. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this.
    I am an Indonesian who is currently studying in Hong Kong. I just recently got to know more about JKT48, and me and my friends are interested in watching the JKT48 theater show together when I go back to Indonesia for holiday at the end of this month. I have a few questions regarding the theater shows, can anyone please answer them? I tried mailing info@jkt48.com but no reply up till now, so I decided to ask around here.

1. I have the Indonesian nationality, but I am currently studying abroad (I have a Hong Kong ID), am I eligible for Far ticket? Or I can only buy the Regular one?
    2. Can my friends and I book the ticket as one group? Since it will be my first time watching theater shows, I don't want to go alone. We will be in a group of around 3-4 people, so can we secure the theater tickets together?
    3. Do I need to learn any fanchant (wotagei) before watching the show? Since I haven't been to any theater shows or live concerts, I am pretty inexperienced in these kinds of things.

That's it.
    I am hoping that my first ever theater experience will be a good one. I will try to book the ticket when the registration is open (it's usually a week beforehand right?).
    Thank you! :D

19. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Let me try to answer that
    1.I depends on your where your ID issued,if your id issued outside Jabodetabek (jakarta,bogor,depok,tangerang) you're eligible to apply for far tickets, but if isn't your're not eligible.
    2.No group tickets only available for super far (you need foreign passport to apply this kind of ticket) applicant who applyed a month before,so you and your friends have to apply individualy and there's no guarantee that all of you will secure a tickets
    3.Is not necessary to learn,but if you knew the basic it'll make your teather experience more exciting

20. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    Alright. Thanks a lot for answering! Hopefully all of us will be able to secure them :p