1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 Official Guidebook Translation Project

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Angga, Sep 18, 2012.

1. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Ah well, the translation project.

I haven't bought my own book yet, but I guess I can help with it.

Count me in the team sir.

2. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

I really want to, but my spare time is not much so I will pass this time. :(

3. key_wiz

key_wiz Kenkyuusei

Sadly I don't have enough time to do translations but I'll be more than happy to do QC.. So count me in..

4. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Though I'm not that confident with my grammar but i wan to help what i can with this project

5. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I'm quite busy but I guess I can help a bit if you need some help

6. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I can help with the QC (Don't worry, I'm confident with my English grammar) but I'm not sure if I'll get the book. Financially very tight right now. :^^;:

7. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Woohoo, found an OGB at the bookstore, grabbed one.

I'll only be able to participate for only one week for this month, from 15 to 20 (I'm not even sure about 19 to 20, I'm in Jakarta and staying at a hotel instead of my family's house) But at fasting month, I'm available!
    If I'm going to translate, let me do Diasta's part!! If not, QC is always okay.

8. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Heya guys, thank you!

I have updated the task and the milestone on the first page, please do check it :D

9. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Angga, i can help with the translation, it seems you have a lot to do :lol:
    Can i do novi's part ?

10. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Roger that! Thanks! :D

This is your assignment :

daydreamerzz (HarukaxAkicha, Trainees)
    -Yupi
    -Novinta

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I've bought the book so maybe I can provide translation in spare time (I'm bad at this though, LOL) and as I've said above, I can help with QC so anyone needing proofreading can send their translation to me if you want.

12. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Thanks! I'll trust the QC Part with you. You will be communicating directly to Kiriha or via his Twitter account in :

@rhkilis

For the QC assignment :D

13. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

When you finish translating something, you post it here ? Well I'll just post it here...
    I've only finished the HarukaxAkicha one, i'll finish the others tomorrow~

HarukaxAkicha
    Haruka x Akicha with Ayana and Rena

Girl talk at a cafe filled with laughter !
    Jakarta really is very fun !
    (i think i should remove either really or very)

After playing at the amusement park all day, Haruka and Akicha gather with Rena and Ayana that came to join them. Just like girls in general, the moment they get together, the four instantly started chatting.
    This time they are talking about "The difference between Jakarta and Japan." The tiniest difference for them can mean a lot. Even if the conversation often strays everywhere, for them, moments like that actually make it fun.

Trying to take a selca the Indonesian way !?

Akicha: During the holidays like now, what do you usually do ?
    Haruka: Yeah, I'm curious, where do you usually go ?
    Rena: Me, I usually go shopping to the mall..
    Ayana: For me, I usually play at my friend's house.
    Haruka: What about Mangga Dua ? ( Name of a shopping centre in North Jakarta )
    Ayana: Wah, there's too many people there, it's hard for you to walk. You have to say "excuse-me, excuse-me", like that when you walk.
    Akicha: In Japan, it's maybe like Takeshita Road in Harajuku..
    Rena: It's a big mall, so it's kind of complicated too.
    Ayana: If I go with my mom, we sometimes get seperated, so in the end, we meet up at the lobby.
    Rena: Me, I walk while I keep hold of my mom's hand.
    Haruka: If the four of us go there, we'll surely get seperated. "Gee, where are the others ? I don't understand." (while acting like a lost kid)
    Ayana: If we don't find Haruka, and she end's up alone, it look's like something funny will happen. Hehehe.
    Akicha: By the way, I want to ask you something. How do you buy credit for your phone ?
    Rena: Oh, you just need to rub the card, then you just put in the numbers.
    Akicha: How do you put in the numbers ?
    Ayana: You buy the voucher in a mini market, then you rub the part with the numbers, the you just need to input the numbers into your phone.
    Haruka: In Indonesia, everything is done using numbers. I also recently started using a package for unlimited internet.
    Akicha: Text-message everyday, okay !
    Haruka: In Japan, I also rarely send e-mails. Only at certain times, like when I have to ask "Where are you ?" or "Let's go and play tomorrow." After coming to Indonesia, I started to send e-mails often. Since I was born, I have never sent e-mails as often as this, you know !
    Rena: Honestly, one day without using a phone is alright for me, you know.
    Ayana: Liar. I often see Rena, whenever she loses her phone, she looks for it while saying, "My phone's not here, my phone's not here."
    Haruka: Also, when I'm in Japan, when I get a message, I often reply "I'm sorry for taking a long time to reply, my phone was in my bag." But when I entered JKT48, the other members often ask, "What are you doing?". Since then, I started to text-message often.
    Ayana: Indonesians nowadays can't live without mobile phones.
    Haruka: Akicha also often, you know, she has to take a picture of everything with her phone's camera.
    Akicha: Yeah to put it in my blog. You know, I like to take photos.
    Haruka: Yes, right ! Oh yeah, I often wonder whenever there's a JKT48 member that puts her phone on the table, and sets up the camera timer to take a photo. When I was in AKB48, it was never like that.
    Akicha: Yeah, I was also surprised. At the beginning, I thought they were gonna pose while looking in the mirror, with the phone camera as a substitute for a mirror.
    Haruka: It feels like you want to take a lot of pictures. In AKB48, you just take a selca by holding your phone up.
    Rena: But sometimes, when you hold the phone yourself, it's hard to press the shutter button.
    Ayana: When you use your hand, the result is shaky.
    Haruka: Well, AKB48 members are good at pressing the button. On the contrary, in JKT48, I just understood that at times like this, you can use the timer, i'm also learning too.
    Akicha: Yeah, yeah. I also think that I want to take lots of pictures at once.
    Rena: Besides that, what JKT48 members often do is that you take more than one photo at once.
    Haruka: When I asked, "What photo ? What photo ?", it turns out my expression is the same on all the photos. When you're going to take 4 photos, tell me from the beginning.
    All: Hahaha
    Haruka: By the way, each JKT48 member has their own unique personality.
    Akicha: Yes of course. Every member has different characters.
    Haruka: Besides that, even if they are still young, they are not childish.
    Akicha: I think it's only Haruka that still likes to be noisy, hahaha.
    Haruka: What I mean is, even if they are all young, they are calm ! When I was in AKB48, I was mature and calm !
    Akicha: No, in AKB48, you were noisy too. Hehehe.

Haruka found out dating by fans ?

Akicha: Even so, it's been a long time since I went to the amusement park !
    Haruka: Have you been to Dunia Fantasi ? (the biggest and one of the few amusement parkss in Jakarta)
    Ayana: I have. I went with my classmates with my school.
    Haruka: The rides are fun but scary too.
    Akicha: I usually don't realize that Haruka has a loud voice. But because that time, Haruka screamed louder than me, I realized, "Haruka can also have a loud voice !" Hahahaha.
    Haruka: Well, that's because it was fun. Hehehe. Recently there was an event where we went to Waterboom too right ?
    Akicha: I've never been there.
    All besides Akicha: We've all been there.
    Haruka: At that time, we performed "Gomen ne Summer", right ? We went there when there was an event at a school. It was hot at that time, right ?
    Akicha: What is Waterboom ?
    Rena: It's a big swimming pool. At that time, there was a stage too. After that, we performed "Oogoe Diamond".
    Akicha: But, I've never been there !
    All except Akicha: We've all been there !
    Akicha: What's happening, we have a difference in opinion like this.
    All: Hahaha.
    Haruka: Has Ayana been to Waterboom ? ( I don't know why but the one that answers is Rena )
    Rena: Yes I have, in Indonesia there's 2 Waterbooms, the big one and the small one.
    Haruka: You walk with your swimsuit ?
    Ayana: Well, foreigners can, there are also ones that use bikinis. But I usually wear a short skirt when I'm walking.
    Haruka: That makes me want to go there !
    Akicha: When I'm in Japan, I can't go to the swimming pool.
    Ayana: Why is that ?
    Haruka: Because you can get found out by fans.
    Akicha and Haruka: But in here, there isn't any jobs where you need to use a swimsuit, isn't it ?
    Akicha : But, I brought my swimsuit to Jakarta !
    Haruka: I also brought it ! A swimsuit with a sakuranbo motive (japanese cherry)
    Akicha: You're 21 years old, but you still wear sakuranbo motive ? Hahaha
    Ayana: I don't want to see Haruka's swimsuit.
    All: Hahaha
    Haruka: And, Rena can't use a bikini, can you ? Hahaha.
    Rena: Me, well, I always wear a T-shirt and pants when I swim.
    Haruka: Tube top ?
    Akicha: Like a school swimsuit, right ?
    Rena: I've also been to waterboom !
    All: Next time, let's all go together !
    Rena: You might get sunburn.
    Haruka: If you use sunblock, then it's okay. By the way, i've been to the swimming pool with my dad once. When I went on the slide, there were fans that saw us and it became un uproar because they thought we were a couple on a date.
    Ayana: Well me, rather than going with my family, I usually go with my cousins.
    Rena: Me, I usually go with my dad and younger sibling. Mom is afraid of getting sunburn, so she usually doesn't wanna go. In the middle of the journey, she can suddenly make a fuss about going home.
    Haruka: If we go with the members present here, maybe Akicha will ask for a break in the middle of the journey because Haruka, Rena, and Ayana are noisy.
    Akicha: Hmmm, no... Wrong again. Hahaha..
    Ayana: What about the slide from the 7th floor of f(x) ? Has anyone been on it ?
    All: No !!
    Akicha: Try an ride it ?
    Rena: I want to try !
    Haruka: If it's Rena, then she'll surely be too scared and say, "I don't want to ! Kyaa."
    Rena: Rena is not a coward I'm not afraid of going on jet coasters.
    Ayana: Isn't it Haruka that's a coward ?
    Haruka: Well, for me it's okay. But Akicha might not be able to.
    Akicha: Recently I went to disney land with my younger sibling, but I don't know...
    Haruka: That's because Akicha is starting to get old, right ? Hahaha... You get tired quickly, right ?
    Akicha: Yeah, tired. Afteri go on a jet coaster, my head gets dizzy.
    Rena: Recently I went to an amusement park with my friends. Cause it was the first time without my parents, i could keep going on the jet coaster !!
    Akicha: Let's all go to Disneyland Tokyo one day, yeah ?
    All: Let's go !! We wanna go there !!
    Haruka: If we go with JKT48 members, things will surely be exciting, we'll want to go on this, and that. I think everyone will scream "Waaaaaahhhh!!" (don't know what to replace with, wow maybe ? )
    Rena: But everyone is too lazy too queue. In the end, we won't ride anything, i think, hahaha.
    Haruka: It seems like in the end, everyone will just eat.
    All: Hahaha. Yeah, you're right

During break time:
    The mugs used in the photoshoot were actually filled with a cold drink. During the break, the members when trying to drink using straws quietly whispered. "The way we drink it is strange." "If you drink a hot drink with a straw, we'll burn our tongues, right ?" "Come on, everyone pretend the drink is hot." After that the members burst with laughter. Truly a coverage filled with laughter.
    There are some parts i'm not sure with, and i'm pretty sleepy so sorry if i made some mistakes :^^;:

Edit: I finished the other ones too~

Novinta Dhini
    Novinta Dhini

[From Bali with love, always confident and optimistic. My name is Nobi]

*The mood maker from Bali

As a (or, the ?) cheerful girl from the 2nd gen, during warming up, Novinta never stops talking. During high-touch sessions too, she often lets out her loud voice. "I want to be the number 1 entertainer in Indonesia. " says Novinta, as she talks about her dream since childhood. From the beginning, this girl that has an interest in the world of entertainment, loves to sing and dance. She has also studied making videos for 2 years and learnt to play the piano for 4 years. Novinta thinks that the opening of the JKT48 2nd generation audition was a good chance to become an entertainer/ a celebrity. This Novinta that always has some extra sprit/passion, then leaves Bali and moves to Jakarta. "My strong willpower will be a strength for me !", she says while laughing. All 50 members of her family in Bali are very supportive of her dreams to achieve succes.

List of questions:
    Strengths: Singing, drawing, playing the violin and piano.
    Weaknesses: Not patient, have difficulties to confide my feelings.
    Favorite place: My house in Bali.
    Goals: to become a professional entertainer and a to be a good mom like my mom.
    Things that you would ask for if you could make a wish: To grow taller and be thinner.
    Ideal dating spot: A picnic in a park that has a lake.
    Most memorable things since entering JKT48: I could go to Japan. Since I was a kid, i've always wanted to go to Japan.
    Ideal type of man: Someone that loves my parents and family, he also has to be diligent and nice.
    Celebrities that you would want to meet: L'Arc-en-Ciel, Keanu Rivers, Johnny Depp, Jim Carrey.
    People that you respect besides your parents: Family, teachers, staff, and everyone else.

Date of birth: November 26th 1995
    Blood Type: O
    Astrological sign: Sagittarius
    Height: 161 cm
    Nickname: Nobi-chan

Cindy Yuvia
    Cindy Yuvia

[I'm the little limited edition girl that always smiles. I'm Cindy Yuvia, call me Cinvia]

*Sweet like a child

Cinvia, is a sweet, 15 year old 10th grader with a petite figure. Her classmates at school often say that Cinvia is like a little kid. Besides her high-pitched voice, her shy personality makes people around her adore her even more. Cinvia, that appeared on TV during the first audition of JKT48, looked stunning with her cute costume. Her mother that loves JKT48, really supports Cinvia. Right now, Cinvia's 12 year old sister also wants to join JKT48. The usually shy Cinvia, becomes focused when dancing, in order to not make a mistake. "As much as I can, I'd like to improve in singing, dancing, and everything," says Cinvia with fervor.

List of questions:
    Hobbies: Reading comics, swimming, ice skating.
    Special abilities: capture other people's attention.
    Favorite foods: Pizza, sushi, takoyaki.
    Favorite sentence: In a healthy body, lies a healthy sould.
    Favorite places: Clean and comfortable places
    Favorite school subject: All of them, because they are all useful to me.
    Favorite dating spot: A beutiful place, like bali.
    Moments that will make you happy: When other people like me.
    Reason to audition: I want to try new things and make my parents proud. To improve my talents too.
    Member you are closest with in JKT48: I'm close with everyone.

PROFILE:
    Date of Birth: January 14th 1998
    Blood type: B
    Astrological sign: Capricorn
    Height: 152 cm
    Nickname: Cinvia

14. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Yep, just post it here :D . Thanks for the translation! No need to worry about mistakes, you did your best and that's all that matters :D

Anyway, for your next translation, just edit your current post and post it there :D

=====

My assignment starts here :

Kinal's Room

Welcome to Kinal's Room!
    - Consultation session edition for Trainees -

Team J Captain, Kinal, although known for her fierceness, is very popular between trainees due to her kindness. But unfortunately since Kinal was very busy, the chance for a talk with her is very difficult. That's why, this time, let us arrange the meeting!

Trainees right now is on their road to become a regular member and trying their best to become a regular member. Yep, this is the moment where the trainees walk their days with worries.

We were told that our MC is just plain boring...

Kinal : 'Kay girls, right now your are on your road to become regular member, do you girls ever feel any worries with your activities in JKT48?
    Noella : We are still nervous when we have to talk on the stage, Kak.
    Kinal : You will be able to do it as time goes. For MC, you should develop the talks even from the smallest topics available. Aside from that, never ever cut someone else when they are still talking. Try your best to adjust to your partner talks. But then, yeah, the most important thing for you girls now is to find your own character and style.
    Annisa : I wonder how to make the talks fun when we are on the stage?
    Kinal : The most important thing is to find your own character and atmosphere. If you girls have a shy one between you, try to make the atmosphere even fun than usual, so that those shy one could feels a comfortable situation where they could also participate in the talks.
    Noella : It is not a rare occurrence where we felt our talks is not being followed very well by other members on the stage. The audiences also said that our MC is just plain and boring. It is a very difficult task...
    All Trainess : Very difficult...
    Nadila : There are those who quite good with their talks, but there are also those reserved one. We sometimes confused on how to start a talk with the reserved one.
    Kinal : Well, if they really are reserved, than that's okay! We should be able to accept them for who they are. You girls already know that Ayana and Cindy Gulla both are actually reserved right? But you could see that both of them did really well when it comes to cracking jokes.
    Nadila : Honestly, when we saw Team J's in training, it felt kinda ordinary and average. But when we saw you performing on theater, we were all shocked with how amazing you are. While we usually less energetic compared to when we trained..
    Kinal : We used to be like that! Now it is just our everyday meal. Training is the time when we concentrate fully just for the lessons. If you don't start to think like that, you guys gonna get your energy drained out. You know we all still have our school activities.
    Natalia : Trainees is pale in comparison to Team J...
    Kinal : C'mon now, be confident! It is understandable if people comparing us. You girls know how much Team J being compared with AKB48 as the benchmark, right? But as long as we could find our own character, you girls need not to worry. Now is the exact moment for you girls to try various new things as trainees. If people started to talk bad about you, think of it as a whip for yourself to achieve better and not letting you girls down.
    Natalia : It was also hard to manage your breathing while dancing...
    Kinal : I have a special trick for that! When you find yourself gasping, relaxed your shoulder. For an example, in "Kagami no naka no Joan D'arc" you don't have to force yourself to become a strong overpowered girl. Just keep it natural. Think of a policewoman.
    All Trainees : Roger that!!
    Kinal : Now that's my girls!

How to manage your time between JKT48 and School?

Nadila : How to manage your time for studies? Is there any special trick to keep your concentration in studies when you always went home late at night?
    Kinal : Rest is the most important thing. Which brings me to a question, did you all eat your breakfast every morning before going to school?
    Trainees : (2 said Yes, the rest said No)
    Kinal : You girls have to eat your breakfast to help you concentrate in school. Usually class starts from 7 AM in the morning to 2 PM. You girls have to study to your very best at that time range. Anyway, there is something that I would like to remind you girls, a very serious one. You girls know that every time you finished performing, there're lots of trashes backstage. I want you to stop depending on the staff to clean your own mess. I want you girls to have responsibilities and self-consciousness for hygiene. Please do think of the theater as your home, please do clean it every time you finished performing.
    Trainees : We will!

And now, it is Kinal's turn to ask the trainees. About their communication with the fans and what are their hopes for the future.

Kinal : What kinda of gift from the fans that makes you really happy?
    Saktia : I got this super big doll, cute!
    Vanka : I got a jacket, I really felt the warmth whenever I wore it.
    Dellia : This anime poster I often saw when I was a kid! And a big one at that. Hahaha
    Kinal : Any weird stuff?
    Natalia : 3 packages of Fish Baso and Chicken Baso! And also a picture of a Taiwanese actor. Hahaha
    Annisa : A note with a puzzle like a mystery novel. Haha. In the end, I don't even know what was written in it.
    Alicia : Me and Noella got this one fan that like both of us and he gave us half-pair of a single socks.
    Noella : And there's a note in it : "Find the other one" Hahaha.
    Alicia : When I got that half-pair of a sock, I told Noella about it and she said she also got the same gift. One-half is blue, and another one Red. In the end, we keep it to ourselves, hahaha. I also got a 1000 Rupiah (Around 0.1 USD, not even enough to buy a chocolate) banknote with "Do your best, Acha!" written on it.
    Noella : Me too!!
    Alicia : So we both face the same fate, hahaha (Both of them did the high-five)
    Kinal : I think both of your fans share the same trait. Haha.
    Noella : Many told us that we look alike! I don't really get it.
    Kinal : Any tweet from the fans that left a deep impression on you?
    Annisa : There's this one tweet "I'm sorry that I can't go to the theater lately" and then there's also a mention to me saying "If you're around, I feel really happy" I don't know why, but I just really happy reading it.
    Nadila : There's also a tweet saying that he came far from Surabaya and sold his bike to be able to watch us once on Saturday and then went back home by plane on the same day
    Kinal : Aww...I'm teary right now
    Nadila : Me too hehehe
    Kinal : What's your dream that you would like to achieve through JKT48?
    Vanka : I want to reach a successful career in showbiz
    Dellia : I want to be a great singer
    Saktia : I want to be a role-model Idol
    Natalia : I want to perform in Tokyo Dome
    Noella : I want to achieve a regular member status, I want to have a team just like Team J.
    Alicia : Yes, it is hard to have that kind of camaraderie
    Kinal : I see, I'm glad that there's something that you could make of just from looking at us and our experiences. You girls should not ever forget that you are all a team. Never ever crossed my mind that trainees level is below team J. I want you girls to even surpass us in Team J while keep on supporting each others. And just like our chant before Pajama Drive "J: Joyful, K: Kawaii, T: Try to be the best" I want you girls to be like that. Joyful, is when you performing with your soul. Kawaii, is for the photo-shoot to shows your cute side for a better end results. Try to be the best, is to try your best with all your might for the audiences. And please, be confident and reach out for your dreams! You are still young and fresh!
    Trainees : Kak Kinal, Among us, which one is your Oshimen?
    Kinal : I wonder who? Hahaha. Anyway, between you girls, is there anyone of you here that think she could take the position of the trainees' leader?
    Trainees : (All in silence)
    Kinal : Eh? What's wrong?
    All Trainees : It seems troublesome Kak!
    Kinal : Well...you could say that again. Hahahaha!
    All : Hahahaha

Dhike

As bright as the sun, as soft as the morning dew, I'm Dhikeee~

DOB : November 22 1995
    Blood Type : B
    Sign : Scorpio
    Height : 155cm
    Nickname : Ikey

"Tsundere" is now "DereDere" !?

Dhike who was affectionately called "Tsundere-chan." now smiles more compared to when the first time she entered JKT48 claimed the one that left her with the most impression was OFC Event.

"I'm not really into sports, but I'm happy since I could talk and joke with the fans," said Dhike smiling.

Dhike now is a DereDere, she loves to be called feminine and cute by the fans. On her birthday, she commented,

"Everyone was having the twin tail hair style since it was the 22nd," said Dhike shyly.

And now, the Deredere Dhike will always dance the dance she loved.

Questions

Biggest change she ever felt in JKT48 : A lot. I now know how to dance and also to meet the fans. I also have a lots of friends.
    Her target as JKT48 member : Going overseas!
    Dreams : Actress
    The most difficult thing to do in JKT48 : Maintaining Eye contact with the fans
    The closest members and what you do together : Sendy, Rica, Jeje. Mocking each others and cracking jokes!
    Nickname you want your boyfriend to call you : Just your my usual name will be enough
    Place you want to celebrate your anniversary with your boyfriend : Dinner on a boat while listening to music
    Body parts you most proud of : Eyes and nose
    Your dream wedding dress : Like a princess and Palembang's traditional dress.

Sendy

My smile is a rhyme and will make you dance, I'm Sendy~

DOB : August 12 1993
    Blood Type : A
    Sign : Leo
    Height : 152cm
    Nickname : Sendy

Honing my singing talent

"Up til now I've been able to do new things that I've never been able to do before," Said Sendy full of satisfaction while reminiscing her past year experiences.

Not only singing and dancing, Sendy have learnt how to suppress her ego with JKT48 members.

"The young ones for me are my sisters, the older one, my Mom. They are all my family," said Sendy.

"For me, Indonesia and Japan is really close. I want to fight as the bridge between Indonesia and Japan."

One thing that makes her really happy was when she was able to perform in Japan. Especially after a special moment when she met her idol, Takahashi Minami.

"When I started my debut, I still don't know much about JKT48 fans. But now I know that the fans are growing more and more," She said happily.

"From now on and ever, I will always welcomed all fans with my beautiful voice, I will always finds a chance where I could sing and hone my talent and singing technique."

Questions

Moment that makes you really happy : Every single time, especially when I think about the fans.
    Challenge you want to try while in JKT48 : Want to learn better how to balance singing and dancing rhythm
    Things you usually do before going on stage : Warming up my vocal chord and a little snack time.
    Confess your love or wait for the them to confess their love : I want my partner to confess his feeling. I'm afraid to be too embarrassed if I got rejected. (TN: Statement lost in translation. Her real sentences doesn't mention any gender at all and gender neutral. It could be either male or female)
    Body parts you most proud of : Lip, mouth, smile
    Things you obsessed with lately : Not really a "thing", but Takahashi Minami! She is so cool!
    Her most proud home-cook : Nasi Goreng, Cheese Omelette, Mie Goreng à la Sendy
    Your dream wedding dress : Red wedding dress

Shania

Cute and always discipline, I'm Shania~

DOB : June 27th 1998
    Sign : Cancer
    Height : 166cm
    Nickname : Shan-Ju

The support from my fans is the source of my strength!

"Time really flies," said the mature 14 years old Shania, "It was not a rare occurrences where I almost gave up and fall to the abyss."

Shania felt that, the days she spent together with everyone is her most treasured moment.

"But the most treasured one for me is the time I spent together with JKT48 members and the fans," said Shania while remembering back her audition, fighting together on the stage, Mega Concert show and all of the activities with JKT48.

"I have gone through numerous fights to reach where I am now, it was all due to the fans that have supported me with all their hearts. And that, is my strongest source of strength," thanked Shania who will always strive to give her best!

Questions

Biggest change she ever felt in JKT48 : Getting even stronger and confident. Could do time management even much better.
    Dreams : To go forward with JKT48. Psychologist and a career housewife.
    The closest members and what you do together : Everyone! For an example, I always hunts for snacks together with Ayana and spends time fangirling AKB48 with Beby.
    Confess your love or wait for the them to confess their love : I preferred my partner to state it first. But I will obviously asked "I talk a lot, noisy and stubborn. You okay with me like that?"
    Body parts you most proud of : My bangs, my body
    Skills you most proud of compared to the other members : Performance
    Your dream wedding dress : Plain white wedding dress

Stella

I want you~ I need you~ I love you~ With my smile, I will conquer the world! My name is Stella~

DOB : November 3rd 1994
    Blood Type : O
    Sign : Scorpio
    Height : 156cm
    Nickname : Stella

I want JKT48 to keep on going forward

"JKT48 is there for more than a year. That's not something easy to achieve," said Stella after a long break in her sentences.

For this "Singing Princess", the hardest thing to do is dancing.

"I practice (my dance) every single day. And to be honest, I'm tired and I almost gave up," said Stella.

Still clear in her mind for her Pajama Drive debut preparation where she couldn't dance very well and spend her time crying alone in the toilet. But the camaraderie between the girls able to lift herself back up.

She's now close with Haruka who transferred over from AKB48 since February 2013. Stella is a gorgeous and open minded girl without any discriminating views towards anybody.

Questions

Biggest change she ever felt in JKT48 : Able to dance better and could feel a better bonds with the other members
    The most difficult thing to do in JKT48 : Facing a member's graduation decision.
    Challenge you want to try while in JKT48 : To become an idol who could brings great influences to society
    Dreams : International singer, having my own company
    Closest members you usually spend your time together with : Melody, Frieska, Sonia, Haruka
    Confess your love or wait for the them to confess their love : Of course it should be my partner who state it first. I want to be with someone where I could feel comfortable with.
    Body parts you most proud of : My lip
    Things you obsessed with recently : Anything with pink and black
    Skills you most proud of compared to the other members : My stamina in each and every performances
    Your dream wedding dress : Kebaya, black and white modern dress.

Yaay, done with my assignment. I will put myself on hold in case someone needs help and also to help Torque preparing for JKT48Mission translation.

15. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Since i'm done with my translations, i can help with other translations too :)

16. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Whoa! That was fast :D

Thank you! I will put you on hold in case someone needs held :D .

Milestone Update :

May 16th 2013 . Finished Translation list :

daydreamerzz
    -HarukaxAkicha
    -Novinta Dhini
    -Cindy Yuvia

Ferdian_t*
    -Hanna
    -Tata
    -Sonya
    -Cindy Gulla
    -Nat

Angga
    -Kinal's Room
    -Dhike
    -Sendy
    -Shan
    -Stella

For QC Team, please send your QC works via PM or to my email directly.

*Ferdian_t translation works was sent through my email directly, so if any QC would like to do his/her part, please lemme know so that I could send his work directly to you.

17. Kiriha

Kiriha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    bebychaesaraanadila
    If the QC team members have Twitter, please drop me a line at @rhkilis.

QC and Proofreading Template

Birth date: (Use day-month-year format, e.g. 1 July 1995)
    Blood type:
    Horoscope:
    Height: (Space out number and unit, e.g. 150 cm)
    Nickname:

J Questionnaire
    TBD

Trainee Questionnaire
    TBD

18. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Translation Submission from Ferdian_t. Thanks Ferdian_t!

Hanna

[Even though I’m mocked as innocence, I love all the people around me. My name is Hanna]

I want to strive with all of my might without giving up!

“I knew the JKT48 audition from a friend, so I want to try” said Hanna. “I like funny things so I often grin”. Her innocence and friendly character makes the other members called her “like a kid”. Moreover, she loves to play with children. This pampered girl had a big curiosity. She always want to know and asking about. Travelling is her hobby, but often times she fell asleep at the destination. Her favorite things are salmon sushi and panda. “I want to strive and be successful in JKT48,” she said to herself. Even until today she keeps on striving.

Question List

Strengths: Loves to laugh, tall body
    Weaknesses: Impatient, not good at playing musical instruments, looks older than her age
    Hobby: Swimming, travelling, reading novel, playing badminton
    Favorite Foods: Sushi, Soup, and foods that is not spicy
    Disliked Foods: Fried rice, Spicy foods
    Dreams: Pediatrician
    Things want to do if born as a boy: Riding bicycle with friends
    Favorite subjects: chemistry, physics, biology, psychology
    The most memorable moments after joining JKT48: At audition. Every feeling that was felt, like happy, sad, nervous etc. And also had many friends from all over Indonesia.
    Things want to be done in JKT48: Wants to be better without being taught over and over again.

DOB: 26 January 1998
    Blood Type: A
    Zodiac: Aquarius
    Height: 163cm
    Nickname: Hanna

Thalia

[Like a butterfly who walks on the catwalk. My name is Thalia. Call me Tata]

Wants to quickly catch up with her senior team J

Since she was a little girl, she admires the singer and performer on TV. She studied ballet for 3 years to fulfill her dream on entering the entertainment world. “I really like JKT48 because there are many sweet girls in it,” said Tata who knows about the audition from her little sister. That’s why she thought her debut as a JKT48 member is a tense yet delightful experience. “I will strive in training and catch up with my senior in team J,” said Tata passionately. “If there are holiday, I’d like to do sports,” said this multi-talented girl who can play futsal and basketball. This girl is very close with her little sister which was in the same futsal team as her. Tata also had interest in international relationship and she took an English course too. One day she would like to go to Paris, France.

Question List

Strengths: Hard Worker.
    Weaknesses: Wishy –washy.
    Hobby: Swimming, futsal, Basketball.
    Proud dishes: Fried rice, fried egg, cupcake, cakes.
    Dreams: Become a successful woman, become an entertainer, and a person who respect her parents.
    Ideal type of guy: A kind guy and a guy that accept me as I am.
    Things that were tough after joining JKT48: sometimes I feel tired, but because this is the road that I chose, i will take responsibility for what I chose and keep on striving!
    Changes felt after joining JKT48: more able to express myself and becoming better in memorizing choreography, also becoming more passionate than ever before!

Profile:
    DOB: 22 December 1996
    Zodiac: Capricorn
    Height: 165cm
    Nickname: Tata

Sonya

[Always trying to be better, I’m Sonya~]

Trying to become more professional

“One year full of lessons,” said Sonya. The development she felt the most is in dancing. “In one day, I could memorize one song and its choreography. In three days I became fluent in it,” told her confidently. This is the result gotten from an experienced member. Not only quick in memorizing choreography, Sonya also had a rapid growth in term of diligence. “All of this I’ve done so I could become a professional singer,” Said Sonya. For that, she uses her time efficiently and become strict with herself.” I want to be a famous idol and well known to the fans,” she said. The most memorable experience for her is the official fan club events. “My hobby is doing sports, so I’m so happy. I also love to eat,” said her with a smile, “But my cheeks are becoming chubbier.”

Question List

The happiest moment in JKT48: When doing sports at Official Fan Club Events.
    Target that wants to be achieved as a member of JKT48: Wants JKT48 to be known to a lot more people and become more successful than it is now. I also want to go abroad!
    Things that were usually done before going up on stage: Praying, drinking warm water.
    Member who frequently played with: Jeje. Watching movies, going to church, and eats.
    Skills mostly being proud of than other member: I don’t lose in dancing!
    Favorite Dishes: Fried egg, omelette, fruit cocktail, fried rice.
    Things wanted right now: A slim body!

DOB: 18 Mei 1996
    Zodiac: Taurus
    Height: 155cm
    Nickname: Panda

Cindy Gulla

[Hi my name is Cindy~ like a sugar, brighten up your days~ my name is Cindy Gulla!]

Back then I was a bad MC, but now for MC-ing leave it to me!

“At first I don’t know what to say on the stage,” said Cindy. Back then, becoming MC is a tough job for her. In January 2013, Cindy became the MC of Akagumi on the New Year event. “Now I am confident and becoming MC is not a problem anymore,” she said. Remembering these past one year, the moment of Team J’s formation announcement surprise is indeed memorable, and Cindy were happy because all of the trainee back then became the member of team J. “Now I’m quick at memorizing dance moves. Among the other members, my memorizing speed is so-so,” said Cindy telling her development. But as always, she is still regarded like a kid by the other members.

Question List

The happiest moment in JKT48: At Hi-touch and handshake event. I’m happy to meet directly with fans!
    Dreams: Famous artists.
    Things that were usually done before going up on stage: Praying, drink water, hold other member’s hand.
    Things that were tough after joining JKT48: Can’t do sexy pose!
    Member who frequently played with: Geby, Rena. Took a photo together, mention each other on twitter.
    The body parts that were the most proud of: Face and hair
    Skills mostly being proud of than other member: Dancing, expression
    Favorite dishes: Noodles, fried rice.
    Object wanted the most right now: Cars. I want to be able to drive myself!

DOB: 29 Mei 1997
    Zodiac: Gemini
    Height: 154cm
    Nickname: Cindy

Natalia

[Just like flowing water, it’s like my love to you]

I want to explore the entertainment world!

This 16 years old girl with “Lebak” accent who loves to dance and sing is experienced in dancing “Dogdog Lojor” and has participated in various regional contests. Natalia likes to go to her hometown in Banten when on vacation. “I want to explore the entertainment world with JKT48. I want to be able to understand each other with the JKT48 Members who has become my own family,” Said Natalia who likes to chat and a little bit narcissistic, especially when shooting on TV because she often looks towards the camera. “I want to be an international Idol who can dance and sing like Agnes Monica,” She said. This girl also loves to watch movies, her favorite is Harry Potter and Horror movies.

Question List

Strengths: Dancing moves involving hands.
    Weaknesses: fainthearted.
    Favorite Dishes: Noodles.
    Things asked if can be granted one wish: Moved in her house to Bali.
    Things want to do if born as a boy: want to be a cool boy with a good fashion sense, and concern about woman.
    Favorite subjects: Computer, arts, psychology.
    Mistakes done on stage that makes panic: When performing “Shiroi Shirt” I stood on the wrong position and the fans laughed at me, I was so embarrassed.
    The most close member: Nadifa, Viviyona, Dellia, Riska.
    Celebrity whom you like to meet: Kojima Haruna (AKB48)

DOB: 28 December 1996
    Zodiac: Capricorn
    Height: 153cm
    Nickname: Nat

Haruka

[You love me? I love all of you! Come far away from Japan to entertain all of you, I’m Nakagawa Haruka]

Want to challenge new environments

“So much fun. Every member of JKT48 is still young, exciting and powerful! The dressing room is so lively,” Said Haruka who spends time talking with other members. “At first, there’s a barrier in language, the other member won’t start a conversation either,” Said Haruka. In January 2013, Haruka goes to Bandung with some of the JKT48 members, and that’s when she began to get close to them. “My urge to talk more with other members is becoming stronger.” The reason behind her transfer from AKB48 is because her decision to be in a new environment. Her schedule in JKT48 right now, performing in the new theater, First CD launching in JKT48 makes her feel like in AKB48 first establishment. “I want JKT48 to be famous until people realize ‘oh there’s AKB48 in Japan!’ I also want the other members not to be afraid to go on and on,” Said her.

Question List

Things that were tough after joining JKT48: Can’t talk Bahasa fluently, so I cannot express my feelings.
    Challenge wants to do in JKT48: Solo concert! I want to sing with the others in a big stage!
    Member who frequently played with: Stella, Rena. With Stella I go shopping, eating and sleepover. With Rena I go manicure or play tennis!
    Skills mostly being proud of than other member: Sports!
    Favorite dishes: Kare, veggies soup
    Things want to be brought on an uninhibited island: Friends!

DOB: 10 February 1992
    Zodiac: Aquarius
    Height: 160cm
    Nickname: Haruka

19. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Milestone Update :

daydreamerzz
    -HarukaxAkicha
    -Novinta Dhini (QC'ed by Kurisu via PM)
    -Cindy Yuvia (QC'ed by Kurisu via PM)

Ferdian_t
    -Hanna
    -Tata
    -Sonya
    -Cindy Gulla
    -Nat
    -Haruka

Angga
    -Kinal's Room
    -Dhike
    -Sendy
    -Shan
    -Stella

20. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    OCTI SEVPIN
    [I love monkey dolls, and people said my laugh is unique, I’m Octi]

Date of Birth : 7 October 1997
    Blood Type : A
    Horoscope : Libra
    Height : 164cm
    Nickname : Octi

“I want to make other people happy with my smile”
    The cheerful Octi, always said “Okay~! Ufufu...” everytime she talks and having fun with something unusual. The same thing happened when she introduced the songs and dances.

She love singing and dancing ever since she was a little girl and she did that with a big smile. I hope my smile can make the fans happy” said Octi who once fall on the stage because of her clumsiness.

She, the youngest in her family, continued “I want to learn about discipline, neatness, time management, and many more in JKT48”.

Octi is a nerd who likes to read books, and claimed that her favourite writer is Dee Lestari. Besides reading, she also writes her feelings in a diary which become her routine everyday.

QUESTIONS LIST
    Strength : Getting other people's attention
    Weakness : Slow at remembering things
    Goal : Model, things that makes women pretty
    Favourite school subject : All of them, except Math
    Ideal dating place : The Zoo, watching monkeys
    Most memorable thing after joining JKT48 : Met new friends during the audition
    Reason for attending the audition : To develop her talent and to make her parents happy
    Changes after joining JKT48 : Getting a lot of activities and fans
    Closest member in JKT48 : Dena

FAKHIRYANI SHAFARIYANTI
    [Let’s go everybody! ~teret teret teret~ My dance... Will make you smile dan energetic! I’m Shafa]

Date of Birth : 4 July 1995
    Horoscope : Cancer
    Height : 156 cm
    Nickname : Shafa

”I want to make my shyness disappear”
    “My performances’ still not satisfying enough, I also can’t sing that well. So I want to improve myself through learning from my mistakes and things that I can not do yet.” said Shafa vigorously.

Shafa have been dancing since elementary school, from traditional to modern dance and she likes the Black Eyed Peas.

“I want to reduce my shyness” said Shafa when we asked her about the reason why she joined JKT48. Shafa, who have troubles in her performances claimed that she was inspired to go further and better because of her senior, Rica Leyona.

Her hobby is photography. She loves to take a picture of her family and the expression coming from them. She also likes to read comics, especially Naruto. Since she declare herself as an otaku, Shafa feels closer to Annisa.

QUESTIONS LIST
    Strength : Never give up, humble
    Weakness : Shy, Not confident with herself, forgetful
    Hobby : Listening to songs, palying basketball, dancing, watch movies, reading, photography
    Self-made food she proud of : Fried rice, Doughnut, Omelete, Instant noodles
    Least favourite food : All spicy food
    Favourite words : Don't think about the result, the most important thing is to keep fighting!
    Goal : A successful woman, can make her parents to go a pilgrimage, becoming a photographer
    Happiest moments : Praised by her parents for what she have done
    Most memorable thing after joining JKT48 : Always being picked up and supported by her mom
    Closest member in JKT48 : Annisa

PRISCILLIA SARI DEWI
    [Hamster lover and take a long time in shower, I’m Sisil]

Date of Birth : 5 April 1999
    Horoscope : Aries
    Height : 149cm
    Nickname : Sisil

“Went to Jakarta for the sake of JKT48”
    Sisil is a 14-year-old girl with a tiny body and big eyes. This girl who is originated from Palembang went to Jakarta for the sake of joining JKT48.

She’s been cheerleading in her school for 2 years. Praised by her teacher for her dance ability, she dream of becoming a professional dancer. “In cheerleading, competing in a contest (dancing) is already enough. But an idol group is different than that because it collect and realize the dreams of those people in the group. I’ll try to be a member fit to JKT48”, she said.

Sisil is a brilliant girl who had an acceleration class in junior high. She join the JKT48’s 2nd gen audition on the advice of her sibling who is also a JKT48 fan and her parents also very supportive with this.

QUESTIONS LIST
    Hobby : Listening to music, reading comics, singing and dancing
    Expertise : Dancing
    Favourite Food : Fried squid
    Least favourite food : Vegetables
    Favourite Places : Beach, Mountains, and Recreational
    Moments that make her happy : Achieving a success in what she’s doing
    Most memorable thing after joining JKT48 : Met new friends who are like her own family
    Achievements she want to get in JKT48 : Becoming the best singer and dancing there is
    Closest member in JKT48 : Viviyona, Novinta
    People she respect other than her parents : Her school teacher, JOT staff, and seniors from Team J

NOELLA SISTERINA
    [Once you see my smile, you will never forget it, I’m Noella]

Date of Birth : 16 November 1997
    Horoscope : Scorpio
    Height : 156cm
    Nickname : Noella

“Admiring the entertainment world”
    Noella who have learned Ballet for 8 years shows us her flexibility on the stage. “I want to be an entertainer. JKT48 is the first idol group in Indonesia. The costume, songs.. everything is different than other groups in here. The dance is also more energetic” said Noella. She, though just joined JKT48 not long ago but already have an ambition to move forward with them, continued, “But my dancing skill is still not good enough.”

“I want this idol group become a group loved by many”

This girl has a lot of hobbies, from ballet, palying a guitar, strolling, shoppping and many more. On holidays, she love to spend her time by shopping the latest clothes in mall. She likes to drive a car by her own, she even drove a car back and forth from Jakarta to Bali three times.

QUESTIONS LIST
    Hobby : Dancing, singing, travelling, and playing guitar
    Hand-made food she proud of : Pancake
    Favourite Words: God already choose a happy ending for all of us
    Ideal man : Nice to his girfriend, cool, tall, and not smoking
    Message to herself from 10 years from now : Become a success and famous woman, have 2 children, take her family on a world tour
    Stuff she want to do if she was a man : Become a pilot
    Favourite Dating Place : Romantic places such as the Eiffel Tower
    Most memorable thing after she joined JKT48 : First show of Pajama Drive setlist, and sense of joy because our hard work pays off
    Stuffs she want to do in JKT48 : Become a Team K member and an idol who is supported by her fans

LIDYA MAULIDA DJUHANDAR
    [Like a fireworks which got your attention, I’m Lidya]

Date of Birth : 17 August 1996
    Horoscope : Leo
    Height : 164 cm
    Nickname : Lidya

“I want to fight alongside the second generation members”
    “My voice is like a man’s voice because of it’s low tone. But most of JKT48’s songs have high key tone so I have some difficulties with it”, said Lidya. She’s in the cheerleading squad for 4 years and learned so much about team work from it.

Ever since she recognize JKT48, she admire JKT48 members’ hardworking nature.
    “After i met with JKT48 members who all have different personalties and came from different places, now i can spend my time more with a lot of people. Now i’ve been a 2nd generation member of JKT48. “, says Lidya.

As it turns out, both of Lidya younger brothers aren’t that interested with her being an idol which makes her upset

QUESTIONS LIST
    Favourite Food : Sushi
    Least Favourite Words : Mushy food
    Favourite Words : My oshi is YOU!
    Favourite Places : Beaches, big cities like New York
    Ideal Man : Handsome and cool, someone who put her as the most important person
    Her wish to be granted someday : Slimmer and her eye bags disappears
    Favourite Dating Place : Zoo, a dinner inside a car with a night viiew
    Reason for attending the audition : Having new experiences, meeting new people
    Changes after joining JKT48 : Studying for an exam after training

JESSICA VANIA
    [Always cheerful~ and trying to make everyone happy, call me Jeje]

Date of Birth : 22 January 1996
    Horoscope : Aquarius
    Height : 154 cm
    Nickname : Jeje

“Eager to perform in Gelora Bung Karno”
    Jeje love to teased other members. “Sometimes i’m a bit selfish” said Jeje honestly. During her training with other members, she confessed that she understand more about other JKT48 members’ personality. “I was a bit lazy back then. I wanted to do something that i want but turns out i have to do something different, and also i was a bit of a “spoiled child” but i give it my all now” said her explaining her daily life.

Even though she’s always joking and teasing, she was the one who cries a lot during JKT48 1st Anniversary. “We had just release our first album, it makes me feel that the community is accepting us now. I want JKT48 to be bigger in the future. Now my goal is to perform in Gelora Bung Karno Stadium”

QUESTIONS LIST
    Changes after joining JKT48 : Learns about the surrounding communities, the meaning of hardwork, and getting a lot of friends
    Happiest moments in JKT48 : Doing charity event or performing in other cities.
    Closest members and things you do with them : Sonya, Sonia, Dhike ; Having fun together
    Are you the type who confess her feelings to her lover : Of course the one who needs to confess their feelings first is my lover not me. I want my counterpart to listen to me. I don’t like a suspicious guy! If there is anyone who confess his love to me, i might not saying anything and to him and always looking to the ground because of my shyness. Hahaha.
    Things you want to do during an anniversary with your boyfriend : A candle light dinner. I want my boyfriend the one who do the shopping, cooking, and the preparation for the dinner. Because I know it will be a special day since it was him who do the preparations.