JKT48 RIVAL(s)

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by too much idea, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Wow, I had no idea Indonesia had JKT48 Anti's :hmm: What is there not to like about JKT48? :D

As far as this Cherrybelle movie vs. JKT48 movie, I guess the winner will be whoever is more successful at the box office. Everybody see the JKT48 movie as many times as you can! :p

It's not just JKT48 btw, AKB48 has a "male rival" group too, called Naked Boyz( :wtf: ) that claims to be the "male AKB48" LOOOL

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    LOL what a coincidence

Well unlike the Other48 hater i know, they basically talked bad about JKT without a proper reason. They just simply hate them, which is kind of sad. Some still accept them as "girlband", because they are "wearing an un appropriate uniform " and such. The truth is, most of fans is an ex JKT fans/several first JKT fans who turned into Hater because of how the current fans behave

3. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

what the hell is that akm29, I never seen them

4. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

don't.. trust me, you will be sorry..

5. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Please watch AKM29, who know how long they will life (exist) :D

6. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

guess I'll follow your advice

7. The Morning

The Morning Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    AKM29 was a truly joke
    I'm not sure that they will survive to the higher level by their plagiarism way

Cherrybelle is the closest rival for JKT48 so far

my friend has told me, "never ever see AKM29 video clip"
    okay I won't disobey him :D

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I wouldn't pay much mind to them...
    Though, out of curiosity I pay attention to their tag on Twitter.
    And what I can conclude: They'll get girl fans.
    No doubt about this...

But they're not going to get (Jpop) idol fans...

And they're not going to get the vvota unless they drastically change their style... and they didn't earn much credit in the first place by referring to themselves as a "rival".
    That is probably the most misjudged thing.
    When JKT get a true 'idol' rival... they're going to be created by JOT/AKS, probably. And they'll be worthy of the title "rival".

For now, yup, it's Cherrybelle... and though I'm not really into their music, I can see how hard they're working. I can at least relate to them in a way. I want JKT to succeed them though, just in time. Efforts will prove the winner.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  10. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

:D :D :D :D

another big joke.. aaand it's liputan 6 again :awesome:

are there no more valuable news in J-pop or K-pop entertainment industries?

11. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Since i realize the writer in that liputan6 site is a pure shithead, i read it with different perspective lololo.

12. DylanJeWe

DylanJeWe Kenkyuusei

Whenever i hear about AKM29, i always think about AK47. Seriously :D

13. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Did anyone watch tonight's Hitam Putih? There's a girl group like they're still kids and consist of many members AND their dream is "mengalahkan JKT48" which means... they want to beat JKT48 (idk what kind of 'beat").

They are still KIDS, I feel bad for saying this but really this kind of "beat JKT48" crap need to be stopped. Like, that's nice to see JKT could get the so-called rival but at least do that in high quality lmao :D

14. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    I think I once spotted that one group on the net. I forgot the name unfortunately, but yeah, they were kids (even much more younger than HKT48).

Well, I guess in the current state of JKT48, it is inevitable that everyone will try to get a piece of the cake. Some will even try to make the same cake with different ingredients - like AKM and this one.

This phenomenon - in a way - had shown the impacts of JKT48 in the country's showbiz industry. It's not entirely a bad thing since it will only further escalates JKT48's fame.

For now, just observe how things are going with these groups.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    reminds me of MomoCloZ, they are 'big' enough to challenge AKB however

16. key_wiz

key_wiz Kenkyuusei

You mean, these girls?

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyZMiksUfk0[/yt]

They dubbed themselves "Queen Stars" (so glad they didn't go with "Queen of Egypt" lol)

Actually I spotted some pretty good vocal talents there. They were of course lip-syncing and most of the vocals probably got Auto-Tuned, but the potential exists nevertheless. I wouldn't be surprised if a few years from now -if the group doesn't work- we'll be seeing some of them in a JKT48 audition :hehe:

Personally, I don't think the group will live long enough to accomplish their mission though. They lack a solid concept that differentiate them from the rest, and their goal to "beat JKT48" (obviously brainwashed to these poor kids by the management) is the wrong attitude to have in the industry. Number one, music isn't a competition. Two, if ever they reached their goal, which I seriously doubt (I mean, c'mon, really, you wanna take on the great Yasushi Akimoto??), then they'll be left without a purpose, and something that exists without a purpose might as well not exist at all.

On the other hand, JKT48 should be proud that they got all these "rivals" that try to "beat" them. It means that IMO they are now occupying the top spot in the girl group market. You don't see anybody else that go "Hey, we're forming this group so we can beat Ch*rr*b*ll* !" now do you? :hehe:

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i think i saw them interviewed by a tv station before
    they are from Sukabumi,and actually a fan of JKT48 and some other Girl Group here in indonesia
    i think they say they want to beat JKT just to make people interested to them..not really wanting to "beat" them...

18. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Beating JKT48 would be hard for them from the start because they're going after a different market. Their fans would be mostly elementary school kids whereas JKT fans are high school/college age.

They're a cute group though, it's cool to see JKT48 is catching on! :eek:

Besides, we all know that the group that is going to beat JKT48 is 2Angels :p

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i think the most Qualified RIVAL for JKT is S.O.S (Sensation On Stage)
    they are a Kpop Indonesian Girl Group...they were selected here in indonesia,and went to Korea a year for some hard training by one of the best trainers in Kpop entertainment industry...even a well known korean songwriter wrote a song for them (but translated to bahasa)....
    yes,they have a different concept...but they've got the chance and potential to compete with JKT's popularity....

20. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Lol, Cleo and the other girl are pretty, too bad their stage performance/music is a mess.