1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 Shipping Thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by kurisu, Mar 10, 2014.

1. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    A place to discuss interactions between members:

What would be consider JKT48 most popular / known ship?
    What are the most interesting / surprising pairings to you?

---

VeNal is probably JKT48s most known couple... and they kind of look really good next to each other.
    Like, really good.
    I think they're about equal height these days, at least from what I could tell from Weekend Dahsyat.

Via seems to be really clingy to Noella too, at least she keeps calling her "my love" on Twitter.

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Via..from the start of 2nd gen audition she's actually very close with Lidya until now...
    But ever since Lidya got promoted to a reguler team they rarely seen soing stuff together...not because they're fighting or other negative stuff...but it's just because they have different schedules now...

Via once said that Lidya is her very best friend in JKT...after that she spends a lot of time with Rachel and Vanka...but now the later got promoted to team J...poor via... :cry:

And Ghaida!! Ever since Diasta left she's been pulling strings with all members she encounters!!!
    My oshi is very naughty [hehe]

3. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^ That's got to be tough for Via.
    One major reason why shuffles are so tough on the members, breaking of bonds they've made since the early days.
    I hope Via gets promoted after the 3rd gens are chosen.

I noticed Sisil and Dena did a kind of "duo" voting strategy on Twitter, since you can vote 3 names.
    I'm not sure if this is the first of this kind or not... and in AKB, you vote the once.

Ghaida and Nabilah seem pretty close now, maybe because they share the same music taste these days?
    They sung together at the HS festival, and Nabilah mentioned wanting to start a band with Ghaida during some MC I read.

But yeah... in general Ghaida seems like a flirt lol.
    Ghaida x Gaby backstage photos at Dahsyat.
    I don't see that pairing too often.

4. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

There were used to be a handful photo of Acha x Naomi, but I haven't seen any of those pic again.
    I've always thought that Acha is the one spoiled little sister type, but after yesterday's Seishun Girls MC, the spoiled one is Naomi.
    I wished to see more of this couple's evidences... but since both of them is not very active on twitter, I can only depend on the theater MC's sessions.

5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    What?? The team KIII captain is being spoiled by the youngest member in the team??? :^^;:
    that's interesting..hahahaha...I thought Naomi was this big sister type in the team..just like Melody, since she is captain too...and older... :^^;:

6. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I really like seeing Nat-Ikha together, although I'm not sure if this pair is really well-known by anyone. I don't know whether they have been on good terms since the beginning or not, but seeing them going for a walk together (even during new year's eve) really made me somewhat happy. One can say that this is my favorite couple in JKT48 <3

Other than them, I particularly took interest in Melo-Nab (although they're more like a mother-daughter) and Ve-Kinal relationships. I'm still looking for more possible pairings though :hehe:

7. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

I was surprised too, Nat mentioned this during MC, she once having a sleepover together with Sinka and Naomi. At one point, Naomi started to saying "mau peyuk peyuk" (hug me~) to Sinka, and her little sister replied, "heh, Gw jitak lu ntar." (I'll hit you if you do that.) apparently, Sinka was already tired and Omi, like a little kid, still had energy to joke around.
    Nat also said, in the past Naomi said, "Mau tidur sama Acha~" (I want to sleep with Acha~) and Sinka said, "Ga boleh, pulang aja!" (No way! Let's just go home!)

That is why I'm getting more curious of this Acha x Omi pairing.

About Nat and Ikha, even though we rarely see them interact in social media, I often see them going home from the theater together with Rona.
    (Natalia is freakin' short without her stage shoes. Even shorter than Yupi. O_O)

8. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Somebody mentioned MeloNab...

[​IMG]

[blush] :inlove:

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I think Acha names Naomi as the person she's closes w/ in the guidebook.
    Naomi and her together, I think there is footage of them interacting, or being close after performances on Dahsyat... the funny thing is, they kind of look like they're the same age. Or maybe it's just that Acha just looks mature because she acts confidently.

I like the idea of Naomi being a little immature, the late night comment reminds of something said about Nogizaka46's Ikuta Erika, apparently around 10/11pm her personality changes and she wants to run around and acts like a little kid.

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    [​IMG]

this cute..haha... :^^;:

11. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    MeloNab are cute... though I distinctly remember seeing pictures of Tsundere-Nabilah to Melody's affections in the past, those were kind of funny .
    Overall, I like knowing Melody is the ultimate older sister chara to the members, even if she's a little tough, it's mainly because she has to be.

[​IMG]
    Sneaky Melo...

Another captain member pair: Kinal and Yupi

In the Hokkaido videos, I kind of felt a little sorry for Yupi since she didn't have another 2nd gen to hang out with, meanwhile Cindy had her own filming thing half-way through, and Kinal and Jeje had each other... but there was a cute moment when they were about to hit the slopes for the first time:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Yupi sneaked her gloved hand into Kinal's in the 3rd GIF... but then Kinal runs away lol)
    I also remember a time during the reading of the top 20 charts at Dahsyat, Kinal standing besides Yupi and quietly helping when it was Yupi's turn.

Kinal and Melo, super mentors... <3

12. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^If i remember correctly, in that video Yupi was pushing Kinal away because the captain is trying to impersonate the way Yupi talks.

13. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    LOL I didn't notice right away, yup you're right 36 seconds in:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uqUt5G5vTk[/yt]

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Speaking of pairings...i wanna see more of GhaidaxYona :blush:

Attached Files:

15. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

ah my favorite thread! [hehe]

I see these from gen2

VinDya = Viny x Lidya with Yupi as their daughter and

LidVia = Lidya x Via with Vanka and Rachel as their daughters

Although I can't decide which pair is the legit or the affair one (?) :D [hehe]

16. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Lidya gets paired w/ more people than I realized! [shock]
    I've seen Viny interact with Yupi on Twitter, it does seem a little motherly... telling her to go to bed because it's late (and calling her a lil dinosaur along the way).

EDIT. Ah, there was also a MC when Lidya and Noella chose each other in the scenario of "if the member was a guy, you'd want them as a boyfriend".
    Lidya said because Noella has muscles and could protect her, Noella said because Lidya has a deep voice and is very protective.

17. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^Viny once asked Lidya to be her boyfriend during the act on New Year's event. She even kissed her on stage. I still can't get that image out of my head.
    That's why I was hoping Viny got paired with Lidya for Kinjirareta Futari.

18. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^ :nb:

[​IMG]

Also, Vinychu..

[​IMG]

19. mythzssu

mythzssu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    Vinyupi !!! they're so cute :3
    and also, yupi is my kami-oshi... soooo <3
    [​IMG]

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    What about Harugon? She lost a sister...but found a mother [hehe]
    But Gon and Melody already close even when Stella is still in the group...they are just getting closer now...