1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 Shipping Thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by kurisu, Mar 10, 2014.

1. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    In yesterday theater show, Kinal is overprotective toward Ve.
    When Sisil came out form backstage holding hand with Ve, Kinal said "Don't touch other people's belonging".
    She's so cute [hehe]

2. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^Kinal did that twice on both shows, cute isn't it? [hehe]

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Why Kinal~ so other people can't touch your belonging but you can touch other people freely? Yupi, Naomi :whistle: no wonder Ve feels betrayed and seek comfort in Ghaida arm :shifty:

4. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

There's something about Kinal that we don't understand. It's not like she's intentionally seeking for other members attentions, but the girls are like dying to get her attentions even though she doesn't do anything. [hehe]
    No wonder Veranda's a bit jealous and seeks for little revenge :cute:
    Actually I'm kinda waiting for Chikano Rina to come, as we all knew she and Kinal have had their 2shot together, I wonder if ChikaRina felt just like what Akicha felt toward Kinal the way she expressed her dokidoki heart on her blog. So, will ChikaRina fall to Kinal's charm or Ghaida will make her cassanova approach and take advantage of her 1 year superiority of Japanese compares to Kinal to get ChikaRina's attentions?:corr:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    That's worth the wait...this romance between members is getting much more interesting with Ghaida and Kinal as the "Guys" in the group...:^O^:

6. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Kinal and Ghaida as Guys in the group?? That's gonna be interesting :hehe:
    Kinal is the Cool and Charming Guy...
    and Ghaida is the Seductive and Pervert Guy...

7. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    That's too cute! For some reason it reminded me of how Murashige thinks of Sakura; how Sakura is the cutest to her, and without question, belongs to her.

Ghaida is the quintessential guy character in idol groups, has the haircut and styling, and a flirt at that....................... Kinal seems to be more a 'default guy' character, the major reason being the fact she's a captain and has a role of looking after members and being held to a higher standard, so she has to be more responsible... and there are a lot of instances when she's the bullied character, so its fun to tease her. (And probably makes her more approachable than she already is.)
    Kinal is a guy, like in how members like Mayuyu and Sato Amina always looked at Takamina like she were male.

(^^ Not a bad position to be in, Kinal overall... I think has one of the better captain reputations within the '48/46, front girl, well liked, she was a popular choice to be captain (along with Melody and Stella) before she was named, and she's known to be competent and doesn't have a "ponkotsu" image.)

....... Ve has such a hime look, even in those 2-shoots for her photobook when she was wearing a blazer. (Are people calling her Ve-sama yet?)

Ve+Kinal have such a nice chemistry....... however, Ghaida hitting on Ve would be equally as cool because of the visual. The only downside is, if Ghaida were ever do an "one hand braced on the wall, leaning over" pose on Ve..... Ve would need to be sitting down because of their heights!

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yup...one of the best choice the management ever made is pointing Kinal as Team J captain...
    Yesterday she did her duty as a captain...took jeje out and have a refreshment after jeje's tiring and busy month of school test series...an jeje thanked her for that...

9. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

Anyways ... did you guys remeber when Veranda went to Japan last year she was wearing blue varsity jacket of which fans said it was from Kinal. You gotta see what Kinal's wearing on her last visit to Japan!
    [​IMG]
    dejavu? if you guys ever read VeNal's fanfiction about a pair of gloves, well in that story Veranda gave the gloves to Kinal for her to wear during her "business trip to Japan" so Kinal would hopefully feel Veranda's presence (the time based on actual event which happened on winter 2012 and ve didn't go along with her) ... and my delusional mind kinda think that way about the white jacket they were wearing on that pic :cute::hehe:

10. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^^ Have not read that fanfic, the only one I read was in the Contest48 Tumblr thing... which also happen to be a Venal!

I was reading a translated G+ post yesterday from Kinal, about how Yupi stuck to her for the whole time they were in Japan :cute: , so cute!!
    Kinal called her "Yup" for short and said that Yupi could hang out with her all she wanted, so long as she gave Kinal massages.

I made me think of how some of the AKB girls described themselves as rabbits, in that if rabbits are alone and get lonely, they feel like they're dying. In those official to Hokkaido clips she's hanging a little in the back, and it was probably a little lonely without another 2nd generation member.
    (I kind of wish they allowed for more than one 2nd gen. to go to Japan. It would be a pretty good opportunity for Viny, she's got that same serene quality as Ve, it could give her a chance to gain some fans by way of exposure).

Anyway, it seems like Kinal named her own ship: YupiKinal...

All in all, Kinal has about 3 pairings now: Venal, yupikinal and dhikinal... (which I just made up!), but they seem like Sashihara+Kitahara's friendship, "from outside of town" friends.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Meanwhile Ghaida's pairing is with every member she encounters:^^;:

But still her true love is Diasta...

Check out this fan art from @crodim211 of Viny x Lidya :p

Attached Files:

12. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    GabYon.jpg
    Birthday couple, Yona Yona Yona:1st:

13. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Yesterday, Ghaida open Q&A session in her twitter and she said this
    Is it Declaration of War for Kinal??

14. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    mwahahahaaha!!!

As far as I know, Ghaida has always thought Ve was something special ("golden ratio")...

15. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    One of MC theme at saturday show is what you afraid of from member besides you and Frieska said she was afraid she will falling in love with Ghaida

16. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    That's my oshi!
    Breaking hearts.. literally, to the left and right of her...

17. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

Umm... JOT seems to favour on GhaiVe rather than VeNal nowadays, here are some pics from today's Direct Selling. Ve and Ghaida were partners ... there are also Prasetya Sisters Naomi x Sinka and ofcourse team KIII's sweethearts Noella x Acha.
    source: from Lawson's twitter.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

edited from ghaida's twitter (always knew she's the one who posted it) :p:
    [​IMG]

and after this was posted, Kinal, yup the the same Kinal who just came back from Makassar and doing Direct Selling then chatting on the web with fans still awake in the middle of the night and was adding more "members" onto her avatar I wonder why? (perhaps jealousy? okay it's just mere delusion, actually lots of fans asked her for it) but still ... :^O^:

but umm to all VeNal shippers out there, here's a little something to mend your broken heart, It's been 2 years, I feel you hahah ... there you go! a VeNal fanart :D
    source: @ShippersClub
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  18. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Got this from @IDOLgraphy

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    It looks like this Ghaida x Veranda pairing all started when Reino's tweet about one month ago...he tweeted "who is youR most favorite JKT48 member?" (Something like that)...and the majority answer he get is Ghaida and Veranda are the most famous...

And after that he would like both (or one) of them to be involved in the next Satria series...

20. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^ He didn't scroll down btw [hehe]
    It will be very interesting tho... a good set up from the management to boost the pairing, so welcome to the uncandid era #ifykwim [hehe], but i think i like ghaida to be in the series more than veranda if they have to choose one, it's her dream after all :^O^: