1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kadowaki Miyuna (Miyumiyu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    • Like Like x 2
  2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

when you single out one member to criticize for allegedly doing things many members have done you are going to come off as a hater. also someone praising the likes of yahagi moeka has no business coming here and criticizing miyuna.
    and since you like putting things behind spoiler tags: he meant you sound like a troll

• Like Like x 1
  3. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    Someone (FLEX staff?) posted some part of her last solo stage on yt

if the video does not show watch the video here

Save it before its gone

• Like Like x 4
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh wow!! I watched the video of Miyuna's solo stage and I'm really impressed o_o She's so talented! Her dancing is amazing and looks so natural, and she has such a good voice. She is dancing almost the whole time and singing live at the same time and she sounds great! and I love her outfit there, she looks so good <3 I really enjoyed this. Her performance of One Last Kiss (Utada Hikaru's song) is too good *-* the short Call Me Maybe cover was really cute. and lastly the little 48G medley!! I loved this part >.< She performed Migiashi Evidence (Fujita Nana's solo), 1% (Tomochin's song) - I was surprised when this started playing! and she did so well!, and lastly Tenmetsu Pheromone! I just love that she performed some 48G songs ;w;

I don't know what are her plans for the future but she should definitely try a solo debut, she has everything for it! I love watching her perform and I love her style. She's just amazing <3

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched another recording of Miyuna's solo stage, here she performs "Baby Sweet Berry Love", "Märchen Debut!" and "lilac time". These are all anime or game songs! This live is a lot more cute/idol-style compared to the other video that is cool/dance-focused. I think she's amazing for both <3 She sounds super cute here and her voice is so nice on the last song. I also love her outfit, it's too cute! it reminds me a bit of the Rappa Renshuuchuu costumes (that I love) but more colorful. She looks so good <3 I wish I could watch her solo stages in full ;w;

• Like Like x 1
  6. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    • Like Like x 1
  7. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    she just announced 4 additional shows on instagram! (https://www.instagram.com/tv/CnmclBZqvGS/)

2/14 hiroshima
    2/23 hiroshima
    3/12 tokyo
    3/29 hiroshima

video from yesterday perf (1/24)
    LOCO -> ???? -> Tenmetsu Pheromone

Shutter Chance

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  8. primermicarrucha

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    Video from JAM2023
    Aiue -> Tenmetsu Pheromone -> I Love Me

Last edited: Apr 10, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Just watched the performance above, and Miyuna did so well. She looks so good! and her voice and dancing are great as always... I love the last song she did, "I Love Me", she sounds so nice there... She was also amazing in "Tenmetsu Pheromone", her dancing and confidence *-* <3 She did a little self-intro during the talking part, I think she said that her dream is to be a seiyuu artist. She definitely has what it takes to achieve it... I really hope she finds success ;w; Maybe she should open a channel like some virtual idols(?) do. The kind of channels where she would post her singing covers and do live streams where she sings. That could help her to achieve her dream? Anyway I hope we'll get to see more of her performances! She's great!

11. primermicarrucha

her instagram videos basically look like tiktoks so i don't understand why she doesn't have one or why she still has no youtube channel.

12. tiamat

tiamat Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1