1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kageyama Yuuka (Kagechan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Just seeing Kageyama again totally made my week. I've missed her so much.

• Like Like x 1
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    :blush: kage is always thinking in the members.
    Fragment of an interview with the photographers of the photobook: yorokobi and kato arata

Translated by @theblueslope

IMG_29102019_225236_(500_x_500_píxel).jpg

YOROKOBI: "also, Kageyama Yuuka's shoot. As she went through the photos of the other members she murmured, "I want to meet everyone". The seats in the room were arranged for 21 people, and as I saw her going, "ah, (members' name) would sit in this seat," I thought... "Ah, she always thinks of her members". Of course that is only natural, since even though she's on a break, she's still a member of Hinatazaka46."

Source: https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1188286752001183744?s=20

Original article in bookbang.jp: https://www.bookbang.jp/review/article/583462

• Like Like x 2
  4. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    How much longer do I need to wait for my goofy fool to return

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

I dont know when she is back in Hinata activity, but hope she will be return in 2020, before Tokyo Dome performance.

Maybe we just wait an surprise announcement from the every national tour Hinatazaka did in 2020 [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    :blush: 2 pictures of kage in miku's blog. They went out together.

IMG_05012020_043237_(690_x_750_píxel).jpg

IMG_05012020_043201_(700_x_750_píxel).jpg

I hope she can comeback soon.

• Like Like x 6
  7. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    The best smile in Hinatazaka

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Just wanted to post this here. Kageyama Yuuka speaking English and I'm wishing her the best of luck.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Wow. Her English sounds really good.

She's also looking absolutely adorable, it's always really good to see her in any capacity. She's awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yusuke ishida, director of the last episode of re mind wrote about kage in twitter

rps20200322_011651.jpg

"It wasn't until EP12 where that "walking around" is allowed, and it was fun do the cuts and contrasts between "Kageyama who could freely walk around VS Kumi who could only sit there". I played around w/ the poses and angles".

"Kage stood out with the beauty in her side-profile. I want to see her do an acting gig again one day."

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1241400834019037184?s=20

Yusuke ishida tweet:
    https://twitter.com/ISHIDARKSIDE/status/1241301894468751361?s=20

• Like Like x 4
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday kage chan
    :ome:

[​IMG]

12. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Happy Birthday goofball

13. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday, Kage! I miss seeing her with the other girls.

14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Winner Winner x 7
  15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ After a nearly-two-year-long hiatus - while under what was back then Hiragana Keyakizaka46 - Kageyama Yuuka is returning to the group that is now known as Hinatazaka46!

...well, you beat me to it @humbal. I was trying to put in more details: It's remote work due to the ongoing human malware situation as of now (despite the fact that Japan has lifted the COVID-19 state of emergency last night), but we'll soon see Kage-chan in Hinatazaka uniforms soon!

I do have to understand the importance of Kage-chan's return from hiatus though. She went on hiatus in August of 2018. Back then, that was Hiragana Keyakizaka46. Since then, the group renamed into Hinatazaka46 (February 2019).

This will be the first time Kage-chan is part of the Hinatazaka46 family, albeit we have lost at least a couple of members along the way (we lost Kakizaki Memi last year - roughly early in the Hinatazaka46 era - and Iguchi Mao just earlier this srping).

• Like Like x 1
  16. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Very happy to hear. Looking forward to seeing her again on Aimashou.

• Like Like x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Welcome back Kage-chan!!! I hope she will participate in HinaAi remote episode later.:banana:

• Like Like x 1
  18. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

You guys have no idea how happy this makes me. Can't wait to see her goofy smile again.

• Like Like x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kage's blog update about her comeback .

[G'afternoon!] "I've completely forgotten how to write a blog. What's first in order? Oh right, I need my phone first. And then it took me another 30 minutes to find my phone. I guess at this rate, it's going to take me a whole hour to write a blog post."

"G'afternoon! This is Kageyama Yuuka! It's been a real, real good while since the last time. Once again, I'll introduce myself - my name is Kageyama Yuuka, and I look forward to work with you! (lol) There are things I'd like to report to you."

"I've been on a break for around two years for the purpose of studies, but, first of all, I've successfully graduated from high school! And as for the college entrance exams, I've tried my best until the very end, but I couldn't achieve the result I could be happy with!"

"Before me were plenty of choices to take, such as the choice of becoming a Ronin*. In the meantime, I spent some time thinking about the future and what I would like to do. I've made my fans wait for years without looking much on what's ahead myself.

*Ronin = taking a break for a year to try again for the entrance exams next year.

"(...) I was able to do my studies in such a privileged environment, as a member still. And despite all the problems, despite everything, "... there's still a sense of accomplishments in being able to make it this far after giving my all. And then, past all these worries - there's always the strong desire in me to work together again with everyone as a member, once more."

"And speaking of what to from here on out, I'd like to return to the group, and start my way with all my might from the very beginning! I was able to try my best and went this far because all the support from many other people. (...)

"... Thank you very much for giving me the push in the back, for making me believe that I wasn't alone! And I feel very sorry to the members and the fans that have waited for these two years that I couldn't bring home a good result."

"While I was deeply mulling on whether it is alright for me to come back to the group or not, all the members sent me encouragements, telling me, "Come back here," "We're waiting for you!" and that pushed me into making up my mind."

"It isn't unheard of to receive harsh criticisms upon returning to a work after a period of suspension. I do think so too! So I'd like to hear your voices on this matter too, and I hope you could support be it Hinataraza and/or me. I'll try my utmost best, in the meantime!"

"I think there are times where we're tempted to cast our gaze downwards because of all the unpredictable happenings in world and life in general, so what I want to do is to try my best to be of help, for you to look forward and smile!"

"And well, from now on I think I'll get plenty made fun of (in a joking way) by the others for it (lol) I look forward to the day I can meet you again!"

"And allow me to introduce myself one more time, I'm Kageyama Yuuka from Hinatazaka46. I look forward to work with you!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1265222540303020032?s=20

Kage's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33993?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 15
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    She didn't pass Todai entrance test?