1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kakehashi Sayaka (Saachan) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Wow first solo CM for Saachan. It's really cool. Reminds me of Maiyan's CM.

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Congrats Saachan!

3. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Congrats Sayaka

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Well done!

5. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    omedetou Saachan.

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Congrats Saa!:ome:
    I like how she throw a real punch, not girly punch.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Her NogiObi Showroom.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    She always have her way to surpise me. This time with her guitar play. Her guitar skill is pretty good. :)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Indeed, and she has some nice vocals as well.

9. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Might be reading too much into it but...
    There's a bit before she starts playing where she mutters whether the guitar is properly tuned. She actually tested this by simply plucking open strings. That's some skill. Casual players would play the fret that's supposed to have the same note with the open string below it, one by one.

10. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I feel that she is talented musically - she mentioned in a Nogizaka Doko E episode that she plays jazz piano at a younger age. Episode 7, I think...where the members wander around and had snacks. Probably growing up in a musical household/parents are musicians? Kinda like Azusa from the K-on anime. You sound like you play some guitar yourself, @TAMU :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think she has much better guitar skills than Mukai or Renka who choose guitar skills as their personal skill/appeal, and even Rotty, the Nogidan guitarist. I hope she has a chance to show this skill on Nogichuu.
    Damn, now, I'm imagining her playing Mahabharata by Tohpati. But, if she can do that kind of play, that would be cool!:)

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

She's probably the best among those who have played the guitar. More natural than the others and she can sing. If only she did this during 46 hour, definitely going to be one of the highlights and a sure favorite.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Agree with everyone. Love Rotty, but Sayaka's fingers seem to be more nimble and her playing seems more natural. In the PV (23rd single? 24th?) where she's playing by the side of a street, there are small but striking details in her playing there that give away that she's got something.

In her previous showroom, she expressed desire to have an opportunity to perform. There's a bit there where she said she plays for about 3 hours a day. And that she can play either acoustic or electric. And that she's 'confident' if she were to perform on a Live concert (asked in the comments). And that she's been playing for 5 years.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Anyone else feel that something's changed with her? I can't point my finger at it.
    At the start she used to be that rash, gung ho character. That's totally not the case now. I first noticed it on 46TV, but I thought it was just due to lack of sleep or something because her eyes were visibly wearied.
    Must have to do with the longer hair. Or the company she's with. Maybe I'm reading in too much. I'm not sure.

16. NyanNyan's Pet

Someone made a comment (I don't remember which thread) about her being snobbish, please cmiiw. So everytime I see her now, I kinda see that in her. Even yesterday's Kojichu I noticed it too. Maybe I'm wrong but I often observe their facial expression and something is different with her compared to when they were introduced.

17. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    she not like that when she's on Nogi skits

18. NyanNyan's Pet

Skits is different tho. Same when they play video games. It's not a constant look I see. Just the impression I get from her, not saying she's an actual snob. But something changed and it could actually be a good thing. Let's just say she's showing the more serious side of her.

19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I think I get what you mean by the impression of her snob-side. sort of.
    for me It was at nogizaka doko e, when she loses janken (with that mascot) and at the quiz segment, i think i got that impression too, tho' from my understanding it was not really a big deal to fuss about. I mean we talk the point of view of a teenager, basically, well. I remember 16 years old ikoma back then also quiet patronizing to other members as at the time she stands as one the best dancer.
    I think it just that she takes pride in her intelligence or something like that and on those cases before, it can get carried away on her expression.
    It was not a constant look I agree, to compare her in nogiskits and recent nogichuu there a sense of maturity.

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, is this change of her attitude(?), a good or bad thing?