Kamata Natsuki (Nakkii)

Discussion in 'Team E' started by saika.city, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    her ssk poster:
    kamata Natsuki.jpg

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5-31-2017 showroom

Mod edit: removed dead video link

Nakkii ranked 32nd place with 8,312 votes in the prelim

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2018
  3. ossan

ossan Member

4. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
  5. Hugh B Hayve

Hugh B Hayve Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Reia Yanase
    Nakky posted that adorable kid pic of herself a couple of days ago and someone's using it to replace all of her profile pics and it's now a running joke on social media. I'm sure we'll get some good memes out of it before the gag runs it's course.

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Crossposting

7. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    her ssk poster:
    kamata natsuki.jpg

8. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Nakkii's SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here
    "I’m Natsuki Kamata as in Nakky from SKE48 Team E. This year’s general election I raise the word survive. This year I was a senbatsu as SKE48 for the first time and from wanting to survive the senbatsu and in the world idol. So I am challenging with a feeling of surviving. As I said earlier this outfit is from Unconscious Color, the time I got the senbatsu for the first time. And those of you that saw my poster may know but this year’s poster is a countdown till the general election which is about for 2 weeks. As you can see the voting period of time is really short but it will be great if everyone had fun during this battle. I hope everyone will cheer up by looking at the calendar even to those who is not my fan. Everyone lets survive together. That is all from Natsuki Kamata."

• Like Like x 1
  9. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Here's an interview with Nacky from July. It was posted in two parts on Melos. It's different from the usual idol interviews but I liked it. Sorry if I omitted anything by accident, it was long.
    Click the pictures to make them bigger.

https://melos.media/hobby/29073/
    https://melos.media/hobby/29075/

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Dude, you don't know how much I want that Melos article translated. So much content. Arigato Gozaimasu.

11. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    No problem.
    Anything to let people discover the wonderful person that is m̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶o̶s̶h̶i̶m̶e̶n̶ Nacky ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New Year message

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She will be co-hosting a regular radio show with Shiroma Miru. See Mirurun's thread and the Pop'n'Roll article for more details.

Monday: Natsuki Kamata (SKE48)
    [Comment]
    Nice to meet you, this is Natsuki Kamata! Perhaps the word "push", which came to be used from the idol culture, has become widely used before I knew it. I'm a 25-year-old otaku idol who lives mainly in 2D. It would be great if we could share a lot of "like" seeds with our listeners, keeping in mind the words "push is something to increase" that our fans taught us.

What a luxurious one person talking! I'm already nervous! I'm looking forward to it!

["Like" things (hobbies / contents that can be talked about)]
    Anime, manga, games, tours of original painting exhibitions, shogi, horse racing, etc.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...urun-1st-generation.2840/page-60#post-1751755
    https://popnroll.tv/articles/23680

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nakkii dancing to "Zettai Inspiration" <3

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nakkii gave a speech (at 10:30 in the video) at an 'enthronement' ceremony yesterday for professional shogi player Fujii Sota:

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about her which mentions the enthronement ceremony.

Natsuki Kamata is a central member of the idol group SKE48, which is active mainly in Aichi Prefecture. As a hardcore shogi enthusiast, she is respected by the shogi world. In May 2023, she rushed to Sota Fujii 's enthronement ceremony and gave a congratulatory speech.

We asked Ms. Kamata, a shogi connoisseur, to talk about how she came to love shogi, the current throne match , future title matches, and notable shogi players.

――I heard that you started playing shogi around 2015. What made you fall in love with shogi?
    Kamata: I loved reading manga since I was little. Around 2015, among the manga recommended by fans, there was a manga with the theme of shogi, " March Comes in Like a Lion ." I started to be interested in shogi because of that manga. After that, I read a powerful episode about a shogi player on the Internet around the same time, and thought, "There are some interesting people out there." What's more, why are these people devoting their lives to shogi, a "board game"? In "March comes in like a lion", I saw the main character and each character struggle and face shogi with sincerity.

c_image3.jpg

c_image1.jpg

c_image4.jpg

c_image1 (1).jpg

c_image5 (1).jpg

c_image6.jpg

https://news.tv-aichi.co.jp/single.php?id=2385
    https://news.tv-aichi.co.jp/single.php?id=2386