1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kamimura Hinano (Hinanonano) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by Ozeki, Dec 6, 2018.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Anan magazine
    (august issue)

rps20200729_154442.jpg

rps20200729_154501.jpg

Lawson x hinatazaka 46 campaign

rps20200729_155525.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    From Hinano's blog

Credits to @theblueslope

[​IMG]

"With the new third gens! Seeing them wearing the same yellow t-shirt during the encore made me think, "We have more people in the 3rd gen now..." and filled me with all kinds of all-new, all-fresh feelings!"

• Like Like x 3
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She's so precious. I'm just glad she finally has some fellow 3rd gens, although I can's lie -w as kinda hoping they'd just make her a 2.5th gen like Shinoda Mariko considering how much time she was on her own.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hinano showroom

Wow 78,000 viewers in the showroom

[​IMG]

Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

almost 80000 views and top 13 trending in Japan

• Like Like x 2
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    UTB

rps20200923_210125.jpg rps20200923_210159.jpg
    rps20200923_210215.jpg rps20200923_210236.jpg
    rps20200923_210253.jpg rps20200923_210308.jpg
    rps20200923_210324.jpg rps20200923_210341.jpg
    rps20200923_210439.jpg Eil63hrUYAEOq3z.jpeg
    Eil63hjUwAArOzd.jpeg

Vivi magazine

007NM5kBly1gj0w4h1jh4j30ku0kuwhc.jpg 007NM5kBly1gj0w4hxwknj30kv0iygpe.jpg
    007NM5kBly1gj0w4iaon1j30ks0dcn02.jpg 007NM5kBly1gj0w4ipc9aj30ks0dc0xe.jpg
    007NM5kBly1gj0w4k0r2wj30js0pa0ww.jpg

Weekly shonen magazine

Eih1SmsXYAQOGGv.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She's so precious. :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hinano will appear in the cover of the young magazine with ayame tsusui and yamazaki ten, The youngest members of the three sakamichi groups. The magazine will be released in november 2.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Young magazine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  12. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She looks so pretty in the picture with the book and white dress.

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Hinano appears at 3:07 in this high school style video from 'Seventeen' magazine featuring 46G members:

14. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    Using the right click>translate in chrome, so allow for errors.

A bit old now but......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    September 29, 2020

Hinatazaka slope Hinano Kamimura's "do your best" second row position first challenge

Hinano Kamimura's (16) unique sense is adding momentum to Hinatazaka46, the second year of her debut.In the lead song "Azato Kawaii" of the first album "Hinatazaka" on sale, it was selected for the second row position for the first time.A sense of responsibility and concrete ambitions can be seen and hidden in a humble and polite attitude.He also challenged Ogiri with the theme "I don't like this first album".

[​IMG]

Hinatazaka46 released "Hashiridasu Shunkan" during the renamed Keyakizaka46 (Hiragana Keyaki) era, but this was the first album participation for Uemura, who joined in November 2018.He has participated in many songs including "Azato Kawaii" and was delighted that "I feel like I've finally become a member of Hinatazaka. I have a special feeling."

Until now, the position of the 3rd row in the last row continued, but this time I will challenge the 2nd row for the first time."I had the opportunity to be in the second row at a very important time. Rather than being surprised, I felt that I wanted to work harder," he said.He also feels his own changes.

"Since I was in the second row, I've been often told that I've become brighter. I haven't changed my position so far, so my feelings have changed dramatically." Azato Kawaii "is also very pop. It's a song, so I think it became very bright with the help of that. Even during the rehearsal, the mirror in front became a little easier to see, so I became more aware of how it was seen. "

[​IMG]

All three new third-year students who joined in February this year performed jointly for the first time.Also includes the first unit song "Let's jam this summer" sung by four people in the same period."It's a pop melody from the intro, and the lyrics are a bit sad and youthful," he explained."All the third-year students are high school students, so I'm in the middle of youth. I hope they can be delivered with life-sized feelings," he appealed without stagnation.

He has a third grade of social etiquette and is characterized by polite answers, but he is also an individualist who sometimes surprises the surroundings with unexpected behavior.In the Ogiri project of TV Tokyo's "Let's meet at Hinatazaka", unique answers were fired in rapid succession.In particular, the answer to the question "What do you want to be encouraged at home when (program MC) Wakabayashi (Masayasu) slips in the recording?" "Genkida Tencho" , Is engraved in the history of the program as one of the legends.

[​IMG]

"I'm not good at Ogiri, I'm still not confident. I think that's the case with all the members, but I'm always thinking about making the program interesting." Genkida Branch Manager "also I just happened to come up with it, but I was very grateful for the response. "

This time as well, in response to the title "I don't like this first album," he gave an answer that goes diagonally above the imagination, such as "All songs are made of chocolate.""I haven't answered at all, but I tried to aim for a mysterious way of thinking," he laughed.

At Hinatazaka46, the number of members who are active in various media has increased."Seniors who are also active as individuals are cool!""When I see my seniors on TV, I naturally smile. I'm on the side of Hinatazaka, so it's strange to say it myself, but just watching it brings happiness. I think it might be a group that can do it, "he said humbly.

[​IMG]

"I'm still half-served, so I want to sing and dance, smile, and solidify the basics of being an idol. I want to see the backs of my seniors and learn more. Be like an idol. Then, for the first time, I think I will be able to try what I like. "

In the future, there are two specific goals."I like police dramas, so I want to study more and work with them someday."He added, "I also like plants. I want to become more familiar with the grass growing on the road and wild grasses. The goal is to be able to say" This is XX grass! "Within 3 seconds." After all it is unique.The youngest person who throws a straight and a changing ball pushes up Hinatazaka46.[Interview / Composition = Kei Yokoyama]

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------
    Original 1300x976 images
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    September 23, 2020

Learn from Hinatazaka46 and Hinano Kamimura!Social etiquette loved treatment

It gives off a happy aura from the whole body, the sun Slope46-Mr. Hinano Uemura.Beautiful posture, polite language, and loveliness that overflows from the inside.And the answer that is too changeable.The more I knew it, the more I thoroughly dissected her loved power that would fascinate me ♡

When I was a retired and shy elementary school student, I got the qualification of "Social Manners Level 3".

"Good morning! Hinata slope46is Hinano Uemura of, thank you!"

As soon as I entered the studio, I greeted each staff member carefully.Hinano Kamimura, who changed the air flowing in the studio brightly and softly with her cheerful voice and smile.

"Greetings are very important. When you make a cheerful voice, you will feel refreshed and you will feel comfortable with the other person. Greetings for work and day I think it's very important to get a good start. "

Currently16years old.Hinata hill46she's playing an active part as the youngest member of, but anyway polite polite enough to not be thought is the youngest.That should be that, in fact, the owner of the qualification of "social manners 3rd grade".What's more, I was surprised that I got that qualification when I was in the 5th grade of elementary school !!

"There was a relative who was a lecturer. I took the course at the recommendation of that person. What should I do to make the" Social Manners Level 3 "I received a good impression for those who meet for the first time? In the learning course, I learn how to bow properly and how to sit from the facial expressions when talking to the other person. Now that I am working as an idol who appears in public, that is very useful. For example, idol activities There are many opportunities to bow when I'm doing it. It seems that social etiquette is learned more in the hospitality industry, but I myself also have the opportunity to talk with fans. I think you can have a pleasant impression even a little. "

He told that and showed the bows he learned in the course to the staff.Mr. Uemura smiled quietly with a shy smile, saying, "Oh!" To the beautiful gesture, "I remember when I was in the fifth grade of elementary school. I'm worried if it fits properly."

[​IMG]

"People often say that I'm calm, but I'm sure I'm not good at expressing my feelings. Actually, I'm thinking about various things in my head, and my inside is very lively. What is it (laughs) "

Hinata slope46before entering in, it is so "always was a girl, such as those hidden in the shadow of a friend" in shy of shy.

"When I was in elementary school, I wasn't particularly good at standing in front of people or getting attention. At school, I was always praying that I shouldn't be hit by a teacher. I'm not good at communication. I'm good friends. In front of a few friends, I can put out a lively self, but when I get out of the circle of friends, I talk less ... I can not talk to myself, someone talks to me So I was always anxious and thrilled during the new semester when there was a class change. I wondered if I could make friends properly. Maybe my relatives recommended me to take social etiquette. Maybe it was because I was worried. "

It was the job of being an idol that changed Mr. Uemura.

"Since the idol is also part to appeal their own. Little will have ...... mind began to put out in front of him. Hinata hill46because the group that is to cherish that deliver a happy, air group has I feel like I've become positive as well. Now, even if I feel depressed, I forget it as soon as I go to bed (laughs). "

It's hard to believe that there was a past when I wasn't good at communication, and now I'm a "loved character" of the group.Mr. Uemura is loved by his seniors like a younger sister.

"When I joined the group, I was alone because there was no synchronization, so I was very nervous at first. But my seniors were really kind to me. I was retired and I got used to the group. It's not because of my own strength, but because of the seniors who care about me. If they love me, it's because I really have "respect". I think. If you have a feeling of respect for the other person, your words and attitude will change naturally. Even if you get along well and play with each other, that feeling will be conveyed to the other person properly. "

Even now, about two years after joining the group, I still honor my seniors.

"Everyone is kind, so I think they will forgive me even if I speak in Tame, but ... I can't forgive myself for such a lot of fear!"I am convinced that my seniors love me!

[​IMG]

What would Hinano Kamimura do in such a case !?

Q. There are only people who do not know the surroundings in the new place.I can't talk to myself, I can't participate in lively conversations, I can't get along easily!

A. Even if you can't talk to yourself, I think you can get a reaction.

If there is something interesting, I will smile honestly, and if there are people who are sad, I will be worried.Actually, this is something I often do because I'm not good at talking to myself (laughs).

It's a hurdle to say a word from yourself, but you can convey your feelings just by reacting.You can participate in communication with facial expressions and feelings.Then, even if I didn't talk to myself, people around me would talk to me.I don't think "words" are the only way to get along.

Q. My friend doesn't return the manga I lent!

A. I think my friends have just forgotten.It's very hard to say, but it's better to say this properly.I would say, "The manga I lent at that time ... what happened ...?" (Laughs).E-mail andLINEcan be misunderstood no matter how gently you write it.I try to tell face-to-face things that are hard to say.

Q. I was angry because of unreasonableness!

A. Well, I might cry and fall asleep.It's frustrating, sad, and I'd like to say something back ... First of all, I can bear that feeling.Then, think about other things and refresh your feelings.

For example, try eating mentaiko rice balls?Actually, I've been sad recently.At that time, when I ate mentaiko rice balls, my feelings became softer and more energetic ♡

You should be able to refresh yourself just by touching the familiar taste and eating delicious food.If you become emotional, you will not be able to make calm judgments, so if you are hit by negative emotions, try to calm yourself down.So, if you can say "Well, okay?", You can do it, and if you think "I want to say it back!", You can say it.

In my case, if I had delicious tea and rice balls made in Kyusu, I would usually say "Well, okay?" (Laughs)

[​IMG]
    Q. My friend started to swear at a friend who is close to me!

A. Maybe that (spoken) friend is telling you a feeling that you can't tell anyone.You don't want to deny and hurt your friend.

Well, I think I would handle it as a "trouble consultation".

For example, if a friend starts to say "I don't like that child's place", "Then, what should I do? Let's think about it together", and if we try to solve the problem together, the other person's sickness will be lightened. You may be able to do that.Maybe it's better than talking badly with your friends!?
    Q. My friends fired boring gag.I can't laugh!I'm having trouble responding!

I think that the other person is saying "I want to entertain", so first of all, I thank the other person for that feeling.I would return with a smile and a smile.

If you smile, your feelings will naturally become happy, and even in that situation, it may become really fun (laughs).

Q. Someone ate the pudding that was in the fridge!

A. That's very sad ...I think I would eat something else and get the same level of happiness to satisfy myself.You can't get pudding out of your stomach, and pudding isn't the only thing in life.

Q. What if there is seaweed on the teeth of the person in front of me?

A. If I were myself, I would be very embarrassed, so I absolutely have to say that.I want you to tell me if you're stuck!

Q. I reunited with the person I worked with before.But I can't remember the name!

A. It's very rude to forget your name, isn't it?However, I think it's rude to ask your name again ...

Why don't you say your name, "It's been a long time, I'm Hinano Kamimura."Then, maybe the other party will also give his name.

But hmm, what if you don't give your name there?There is a way to not call it by name, but you will surely notice it, right?If so, should I ask you more?What to do now…….On the contrary, I would like you to tell me the answer (laughs).

16years old who isstill immature. Social worries are endless!

"It's difficult to change people and the environment, but you can change yourself and your feelings. I think that if you look at yourself, you will definitely find a solution!"

When I think about it, there are scenes where I talk about rice balls enthusiastically.Mr. Uemura who seriously faced the question he asked and answered politely while thinking carefully.

"Today I gave a lot of answers, but I'm studying my life. I often regret that I'm still not well-mannered. When I was talking to my seniors, I inadvertently said. Sometimes I overdo it and think that I said something rude, but I think there are many things I can learn by failing, so don't be afraid to interact with people and do various things. I would like to continue to have a lot of experiences! Let's do our best together with ViVi readers ♡ "

[​IMG]

And more recent.....
    March 2, 2021

Hinatazaka46, Hinano Kamimura, delighted with the compliment from senior Kyoko Saito "I'm so happy"

[​IMG]

Kyoko Saito, a senior member of Hinatazaka46 and Hinano Kamimura, who appeared on NHK-FM "Yugata Paradise" Hannya Kaneda, Sakurazaka46, and Hinatazaka46's Yupara! "" Broadcast on March 1st. Talked about.

[Another article] Hinatazaka46 Kyoko Saito reveals the moment when she is wary of members in the dressing room In the "I don't want to be seen"

program, the performer Hannya Satoshi Kanada, when Saito appeared in the previous broadcast, There was a scene that revealed that Uemura was highly evaluated as "Hinano-chan is too amazing" and "Why is it so calm and interesting ... I'm already a fan".

In response to this, Uemura said, "Are you really happy? I'm really happy." Kaneda added, "(Saito) said he couldn't talk to him. I was nervous." , "This is the line," he commented.

In addition, Uemura revealed his thoughts on Saito, saying, "I really respect Kyoko," "I'm so nervous to look at her," and "I love her."

I'll add this in here. A short video from her junior high school graduation (March 21, 2020)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday hinano chan
    :ome:
    [​IMG]

16. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Happy Birthday, sweet, funny, adorable, precious and absolutely wonderful Hinano-chan

[​IMG]
    :ome:

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy birthday the Ochi tantou, Hinano!:ome:

18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday, happy curve ball! :)