Stage Kashiwagi Yuki 2nd Produce Stage [Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru] (2019/06/30 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the Shonichi performance of this stage! Some opinions:

• The members line-up was really nice and they performed well, so the stage was overall very enjoyable. Now for the setlist, there are songs I enjoyed, and others I liked less LOL but if Yukirin's goal was to pick songs that are performed less often, it's successful!
    • Speaking of Yukirin, I have to praise her. She's 28 (she was 27 at the time of the stage but it's just a few days before her birthday) and despite being surrounded by young members, some more than 10 years younger, she didn't lose to others in beauty, cuteness, energy, skills (of course), expressions... she was on point for everything! Truly an eternal idol and a perfect role model to all AKB members! I don't know how she does it but she fits right in with the current girls. She can stay forever :lol: even for Mc parts, all the girls talked about her and teased her and it made the talks really funny. Her presence is really valuable. and of course her voice was beautiful everytime she had solo lines!
    • I enjoyed the Kurumi to Dialogue performance and also Suifu wa Arashi ni Yume wo Miru around the end. For units, I really liked the Yuiri and Naachan unit, because I love that song, and they both performed really well too! I was also happy to see Rinrin and Yukirin in the same unit, so beautiful <3
    • I think Yuiyui did great as the center of the stage! Rei had a pretty good position in the first songs, I'm happy for her, she's pretty! I also like Omori Maho, I remember liking her in the new teams stages last year, and here again, she's adorable!

Overall it was a nice stage! Good job Yukirin and all the members who performed :flower:

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    • Like Like x 2