1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Kashiwagi Yuki Produced Stage [Idol Shuugyou Chuu! ♡] (2018/05/04 - 2018/11/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    She is chubby indeed, and she will very likely shed some weight with time due to training and dancing. But I would prefer her not to. Chubby Moeka is perfect Moeka ♥
    Her Mushi no Ballad was incredible. Some of her facial expressions are kind of forced (reminds me of Paruru in that way) but she still rocks the stage. Her singing though :worthy: Also, I didn't expect her introduction to be so... Awkward? She seemed super uneasy or shy... Not the super idol-born girl's introduction I was expecting to see...

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. okayuki

okayuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    okayuki
    Yuki P is wonderful, I don't enjoy like this stage since old team K... the girl I am rooting for in this stage is kasuda Kana, i'm x=wainting for her in the new team K shonichi...

3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Moeka can sing?? I thought she was just cute, but I guess I was wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

thanks to D3 girl, she make manaka looks slimmer in that picture :censored:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Line ups for the next two performances are the same as Shonichi (9th and 10th).

• Like Like x 1
  6. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    it's still with Shiori or come back with Nanami?

7. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Shiori. Nanami is in Korea for PD48.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I went into this with the only expectation being the setlist. I admit to being pleasantly surprised by the girls' performance. Yuiri has done a fine job with these kiddos, and Yukirin did well in making a setlist that allowed the bunch to shine bright.

Kudos Yukirin, Yuiri, and not least of all, the girls of this stage. They had help, but THEY put in the work, and it shows. :approve:

One take away I got from this stage. I finally found a fave 16th Gen. So big thanks to the Kami-Oshimen, Yukirin, for that, I guess. :XD::v:

BrightsmileKaori.jpg

Welcome back to the stage, and welcome to my ranks, Kaori. <3:blush:

You may have missed River and Saishu Bell ga Naru. But you were so adorable in the rest of the stage. And your unit, Shinkirou, was wonderfully haunting. :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    As a 16th gen fan, I take exception to the idea of giving credit to Murayama for their growth and hard work. They have a number of other staff and they were doing quite well before she came along. All she did was produce a stage — doesn't make her their maker or anything.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    B-but she made Zukki sing Migiashi Evidence...
    Also, I remember her going to their training camp in Nemousu, and they all say that Yuiri-san played a big role in their growth. So yeah, good job there, Theatre Ghost <3
    But Yukirin really stole my heart with that setlist. I would add Hikoukigumo to it and it would be my perfect setlist [hehe]

11. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yeah that's definitely a plus :D
    They're Japanese. They pretty much have to say that about any mentor figure or it looks weird. Heck, it might even be true — but we don't know it for sure and I don't think it's fair to give her part of their hard-earned credit on account of what we do know. “Yuiri has done a fine job with these kiddos” doesn't sit well with me when they worked their asses off for more than half a year until she showed up. Murayama already has a long list of other things she deserves credit for… let the 16th gen get their due.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Fair enough. If I had given her sole credit. Which I did not. So..... Yeah.:whistle:

Re-read what I wrote, without your bias. And you would see I did. ;) It is good that you champion them, Lalo. But I was not trying to besmirch the girls. I was trying to say job well done in making a fun and greatly enjoyable stage for this shonichi. Do try not to read my postings out of context.

It is fairly easy to see when one member has taken up the mentor mantle for a group of newer members. And it is abundantly clear Yuiri has done so for the the entire 16th Gen. And no, saying that much, it is not a discredit to the hard work this Gen has put in to get where they are now. After all, no matter who the mentors are. If the members don't fight for it themselves, no improvements will be made. And that is not what was shown in this stage.:v:

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I reread your post and being “pleasantly surprised with the girls' performance” is immediately followed by “Yuiri did a great job”. That's just not right. What about they did a great job? And your supposed oshimen who actually produced the stage… she gets credit second, and only for the setlist. :confused: How am I the one with a bias? If anything I have a bias in favor of 16th gen. And I'm grateful for Murayama for her mentoring and for knowing where to push some members but… she does not get to take credit for their work, sorry.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Don't forget it is a 16th gen and D3 stage.
    If you want to credit the ones who made it happen, then you may want to mention Makino sensei (dance teacher) and Sugaï sensei (singing teacher).

• Like Like x 2
  15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Here, I will point it out. Just for you. ;)

That is from the first post. A post in which my main point was to celebrate the fact I have a new fave on my radar. Inagaki Kaori, a 16th Gen. You seem to have missed that entirely.

There is two more from my follow up. Enough for you? (Probably not, but oh well.)

Yes, Yukirin gets credit for the setlist SHE selected. Not because she is my Oshimen. But because it is a good setlist. I have credited the producers of the other Special Stages in which the setlist were good, such as the recent Makino Anna-produced stage. Shit, even Aoki got praise from me for the stage he produced. And I have no love what-so-ever for that rat bastard.

One more thing.

I did not write that. That is misrepresenting what I wrote, quoting me out of context. Don't do that, please and thank you.

I have not forgotten....:cool: There are plenty in this thread praising a D3. Yet I am the one that gets chastised for not crediting 16th Gen. Even though I did, AND celebrated finding a fave among them! This flipping site sometimes. Again, my point was mainly about Kaori in my original post.

As for the nemousu teachers/drill sargents. I'll leave that for the show.:D

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Okay, I'm going to skip over where you complain about me taking you out of context when I quote exactly what you wrote…

there's just one thing that I want to respond to because it boggles my mind.

Yukirin produced this stage. Murayama produced the Let's Go stage. They both did exactly the same thing. Why does one — your oshi, no less — get credit for only the setlist, while the other gets credit for basically all the work of 18 other people (not counting the instructors, producers, etc)?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Hmm she did more than that.
    She did the setlist, had her say in the all the songs line ups / placement, choosed the costumes. She involved herself as much as possible in rehearsals etc ...

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    1. I did not credit Yukirin for the entirety of this stage. Just for the setlist she selected. Why she only got credit for that? Look at this fit you are throwing over that much.

2. Once again, and for the last time. I never gave Yuiri full credit for the 16th Gen. Get over that misconception.

3. What I wrote...

What you quoted me having written....

There is a big difference in those two little words. And using the latter to stand in for the former changes the context of what I wrote. Meaning you quoted me out of context. Your whole fucking argument is based on interpreting me out of context. I don't know how to make that any clearer for you.

And, I am done with this. It was only really supposed to be about Kaori, and look at the mess you and I have brought about. FFS. Let It Go. :fp:

Careful before they jump on you next.... You see what I got for just the setlist comment.:fear:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I don't get your point either :confused:
    Why did you bring Yuiri in :confused:
    No one is denying her job in the Let's go KKS stage, but for this, she's not involved. :confused:

And btw I'm not lying about Yukirin implication, just check these :
    Her tweet right after her showroom anouncement, where she says she decides on the costumes, placements and even hair styling
    https://twitter.com/Yukiriiiin__K/status/982967466966921222

Oricon report where she talks about her works during rehearsals and how she attended when her other works allowed
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2110734/full/

And Takahiro's tweet which mentions the mentors's work (to be aired in the upcoming Nemousu TV)
    https://twitter.com/taka_hos/status/982991230748389377

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Clearly your problem is with the language?

No there isn't. They literally mean exactly the same thing.

You're not understanding what I wrote. My problem is not with giving credit to Yukirin but with the difference in the credit. Why would Murayama get more credit than Yukirin when they both did exactly the same thing? You seem to be under the impression Murayama was responsible for 16th gen for some time period while Yukirin was responsible for picking a setlist. That's not true: they both did the exact same job, which is producing a stage. That means, as @lionel90 pointed out, setlist, units, costumes, adaptations to the choreos, supervising the training (for the stage specifically, not all training), possibly some other things we aren't aware of. We're in the thread dedicated to Yukirin's stage, in which she did a great job. I don't understand why you'd bring Murayama into the discussion and then somehow give her more credit than Yukirin. That's the issue I was talking about.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1