1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hello and welcome to this forum! It's nice to see more Yukirin fans joining! But be careful about posting twice in a row; you can only do this if 24 hours pass, or if someone else posts in between (it's the rules of this forum). Don't hesitate to come here often for updates or discussions ;D For the lyrics, yes you can share it anywhere or make a subtitled version! it will be good to make more people know about Yukirin and the song, she deserves more love and success <3

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kashiwagi_Yumi

Kashiwagi_Yumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    柏木由紀
    https://b23.tv/zJderE
    Thanks to Mana for the English translation of the lyrics.This is the English version of the new single video.

3. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    I'm kinda late but: I really love [CAN YOU WALK WITH ME??]. I always prefer rockish songs, over ballads and slow songs. So this really fits my taste a lot. Yukirins voice is also comforting and pleasant to listen to. I showed this song to a friend of mine, and he also liked it. :) She looks super young in the MV, who'd believe she's turning 30 this year.

I hope we can walk a long way with her, I don't mind if it's still as a member of AKB48 or as a solo artist. ( Tho my wallet is afraid of a solo-Yukirin with a fanclub... :'D )

• Like Like x 4
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've been listening to the song a lot over the past couple of days, it's really great. If she continues like that, she might kick Sayanee off my personal top list of 48g soloists.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some more Yukirin photoshoots!

Bijin Hyakka (January 2021 interview)

001.jpg 002.jpg

Bijin Hyakka (February 2021 interview)

003.jpg 004.jpg

Maquia (March 2021 issue)

005.jpg 006.jpg

I'm glad that Yukirin has many photoshoots!
    I hope that she will get the chance to perform her new song on TV. ;w;

Today Yukirin went to the radio show Nana→Kyu for her single's promo!
    Takamina is a radio DJ for this radio show! She posted a photo of them:

007.jpg

<3<3<3

• Like Like x 3
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Random dance to AKB48 songs:

if the video does not show watch the video here

EDIT: Teaser video for collaboration with tocco closet:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yukirin's photoshoot for tocco closet! These photos are all SO pretty! Yukirin looks beautiful <3<3<3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
    011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yukirin has a tutorial from makeup artist Kawakita Yusuke:

EDIT: version from Kawakita's channel:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A new starring role.

"New coronavirus infection countermeasure enlightenment video for long-term care facilities"

We have produced an enlightenment video "STOP! Expansion of new coronavirus infections!

This video is about the importance of "not bringing", "not spreading", and "not receiving" the virus to the long-term care facility with AKB48 Yuki Kashiwagi. Under the supervision of Dr. Masahiro Yamaguchi, a director of KRICT (Kitakyushu Infection Control Team), the content is easy for not only care workers but also the general public to practice.

https://www.city.kitakyushu.lg.jp/ho-huku/16800438.html

EvCXF_EUYAIxOj9.jpeg

https://twitter.com/city_kitakyushu/status/1364757193967345664

1st "Do not bring in"

2nd "Do Not Spread"

3rd "Do not Get"

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Can You Walk With Me?? MV has more than 500,000 plays now! Congrats! Hope it can pass 1 million <3

Some photoshoots!

Maquia (February 2021)

001.jpg

Yahoo Japan (February 2021 interview)

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

anan (March 2021 issue)

008.jpg

Some videos!

Yukirin's message video for the radio show Appare Yatte Masu!
    Yukirin's message videos for her interview with Shin R25: #1 and #2

She looks so cute!!! Make sure to watch, like and/or retweet <3

• Like Like x 4
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New video, the title appears to translate as "AKB fan says there is":

Also, another long interview (with photo gallery), this time from Oricon:
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/special/55966/

1614344203383.jpg

Again I'm reluctant to copy a mega-long Google translation which may produce garbage but I've pasted a couple of paragraphs below:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Cover and inside photos from Weekly Young Jump #3 (on sale 3/4):

YJ4Xv4qeKUZcXNEdcIKLj0sxG120qSGIIyCpYsEum_s.jpg iwsInxqukwIQ7vK4MqD8IuPYb6r8653nK03WecCPpjc.jpg DuLbzGo_1Sxa8IfcNOyZ6ohGSwS8Xd0CmYvupcGaLuc.jpg 1.jpg

According to ModelPress (https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2464402) Yukirin will release a 30th birthday PB on 7/15. Google translation:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yukirin plays a video game called 'La Corda d'Oro':

According to Wikipedia it's a "role-playing game series targeted at a female demographic audience under the Neoromance series from Koei. The title is Italian for The Golden String."

Article from ModelPress about the video:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2467965

Google translation:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

thank god, Yukirin is practically the only one left in AKB doing "actual" gravure.

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I have a feeling that Yukirin will get a solo center since she said that she wants it. I read that apparently, the reason why Yukirin has a new solo single is also thanks to Aki-P because he asked to WACK to produce for Yukirin last year? So yes he seems to care for her and I think he will give her the solo center! Not sure when but I'm sure it will happen. She deserves it for being one of the best AKB members in AKB's history and for being idol for so long and still perfect at her job. Her only "center" was Green Flash, and as much as I love the song but it's a double center and both centers didn't have much screentime in the MV. So I hope that if Yukirin has a solo center, the song can be great again, and she can be in the spotlight for real <3

I'm also glad for her that she will release a photobook at her birthday! @Reveen it's true that nowadays AKB members rarely do gravure. I don't follow all members, but for the ones I'm following, I saw that Omori Maho is doing gravure (it's in her recent tweets) so Yukirin is not alone LOL

18. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I will present a counter argument:
    She will not get a solo center and because of that she got a solo single instead.

First of all, do I think Yukirin deserves a center single, yes she does. Do not mistake what I am going to type as downplaying Yukirin. I love her and I think she is a greater member then many centers ever were however:
    From a buisness point of view giving her a AKB solo center is not a good idea. Yes that single will sell very well, but it will not sell because of the song (how good or bad it may be) or because it is an AKB single, no, it will sell because it is a Yukirin solo center single and in that lies a problem.
    AKB needs other members to take the spotlight right now in order to ensure the survival and relevance of the group. Giving the center position to a member who pretty much said she will graduate when she is 30 isn't going to help with that goal. EDIT: Yes Yukirin deserves a solo center, sadly the best time to give her one has passed. They should have given it to her already a few years ago.

What would help Yukirin far better then a solo center would be another single later this year or, if we fans get really lucky, a complete album.

All said and done, I look forward to that photobook, I bet it is going to be great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I agree that AKB needs to push the new girls, but the problem with AKB right now is that they're not doing anything... if AKB is active again and release 3 singles by year (somehow that seems like impossible nowadays even though they used to do 5 singles a year, that's sad ._.) then it wouldn't be an issue to give one of those 3 singles to Yukirin solo center. I understand that new gens need to be pushed but I also think it's good to make use of the most popular and relevant members, it's always useful, they should also pair the other girls more often with Yukirin because everyone knows Yukirin, but the public doesn't know 90% of the current AKB senbatsu. So I think a Yukirin solo center can be good for her and for the group, if done well.

Like Miichan said recently, if I remember correctly, that she wants for her graduation concert to have old gens and new gens and that hopefully this can help people who know old gens to find a new favorite among new gens. You need to have relevant girls here to attract the eye of the public, and then make them notice the other girls. AKB needs to do smarter promo.

The problem in the end is the lack of releases...

About graduation, Yukirin said that she won't graduate before 30, but she didn't exactly say that she would graduate at 30. I saw in a recent interview, she said that right now she doesn't have plans to graduate, so I think she will stay a few more years LOL

I agree that Yukirin needs more solo singles though, it's crazy all these years without solo releases even though she was always doing concerts and solo performances. I hope that for the next single, we won't have to wait too long. Her sales aren't very high, sadly, I feel that this is also a result of years without solo releases and AKB not releasing anything either. The more AKB or Yukirin have releases, the more there will be fans who care and enjoy following, and sales will increase. so hopefully Yukirin can keep releasing solo singles (and AKB will be back).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    at this point akb is in desperate need of any release, so i don't really think it'd be an issue for the next one to be a yukirin center. i definitely agree that akb needs to focus on pushing new gens now, but with no releases in a year and akb's relevance dead in the water, one more zukky or yuiyui or really any new gen center won't do much more in the long run than a yukirin center would. i think the mindset people have is that akb needs to put everything into pushing new gens, and that's something i definitely agree with since akb relies on the past way too much, but also, akb is at a point where they have barely any mainstream relevance, and the most recent they've been on the news for is the ngt scandal. which for obvious reasons is uhhh, super bad publicity lol. so what i'm trying to say is, really with the state akb is in now, not one more single with a new gen center, or ANY old or new gen center, is going to help akb in terms of relevance or popularity. i mean sure there's the very slim chance of the single randomly becoming a hit, but well yeah, it's a very slim chance, and even in that case if a yukirin center single or miichan center or whatever turned out to be a randomly huge hit i don't think it'd be detrimental for the group in terms of new gen pushes.

akb doesn't have a lot going for them right now, but i'd argue one good thing about the group being in its current state is that they can really do anything now. well not ANYTHING, but like, they're not burdened by being mainstream or having to do what would necessarily promote the group to a wide audience. we all want akb to be popular again and to have a mainstream audience, but let's face it, akb is not going to be what they were a decade ago, and while it's sad that they've fallen so hard, they now have the advantage of being able to push who they want to the front and release what they want. of course akb is busy burdening themselves with the million streak, but even then i feel like they can still make things work within the confines of that and maintain the streak while also being more flexible with things like senbatsu and music and events. (though i do agree that it'd be better overall for them to lose the million streak so they don't have to work in the confines of that, but well, baby steps lol)

TL;DR because this got long oops: a yukirin center is not going to do any more or less for the group than a yuiyui center. akb is not relevant in the eyes of the mainstream anymore and with the group not having released anything in a year, i feel like ANY release no matter the center would help the group a ton more than it depending on the center they choose.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 5