1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Katayama Haruka (Haachan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Erena, Jul 25, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i can totally see how Cindy is the big older sister to these girls, a role model, but for Haachan, i would have guess the same age...possiblly 20, but her being 17, still i find that hard to believe, but yeah, hail to the Ninja Champion, suprised me there, in a good way.

2. pikopikopong

pikopikopong Kenkyuusei

my oh my, she caught my eyes in that show. I now have my 2nd favorite Team B member yay!

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

get in line.....lol, j/k. but seriously, i did take notice of her after the Ninja ep, and she is so agile and athletic, and those eyes...and when the three girls were eating icecream..Yuki, Haachan, and megane girl....i wish i were there eating icecream with them too...lol

4. pikopikopong

pikopikopong Kenkyuusei

She's 17. I thought everyone in Team B are in 13-15 range. No wonder I always think she looks matured compared to others. She share the same birthday month with me. Just a couple of days apart. Another reason to remember another birthdate :lol:

5. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ i think matsuyuki is more older. she's 20.

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

did they mean that Haachan was 17..right?
    Yuki Matsuoka (Matsuyuki-these nicknames..lol) is 20, correct.

7. あつけ

あつけ Kenkyuusei

She looks really pretty in this picture ;D

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Why is she on 3rd page after Junjou Shuhi???? D: She's my new favorite, I swear, she was all kinds of awesome in that song!!!

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Thanks for bringing up that song. I'm very impressed. Also, all three girls look like great dancers.

And to contribute the a slightly earlier conversation, Team B's average age is the youngest at a little over 16, while Team A and Team K's ages average over 18 years old. Team A is the oldest on average.

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I still think that regardless of age, Team B's playful attitude is so much WIN!!!

Off topic: I bet Nontii and Mee-tan do wonders for Team K's average age XD

11. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Lol, Team B is a WIN in every way.
    And Haruka is surely a part of that WIN...hehe does that even make sense..
    Well I really like Haruka (as my signature implies) I think she's been in my Team B top 3 for a very long time. She's just great.

12. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I just realized that I have a friend who's nose is an exact replica of Haruka. Like exact.

Well, someone has to balance out Oku.

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

This girl stood out, besides Mayuyu in their performance.

I can name a few other Team B girls from yesterdays performance, but Haachan is one of the girls that really impressed me. This girl has it, and i always thought she was really cute! I havent heard a lot of her until yesterday and she can dance very well!! ;)

14. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I love her smile, she looks so gentle <3

15. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Ok, ok, sorry for doubleposting, but I had to say that Haachan in "Ame no Doubutsuen" is so cute!!! I'm in LOVE with her voice too *__*

Also, she reminds me a bit of Perfume's Kashiyuka...

16. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ I hadn't noticed the Kashiyuka resemblance until you mentioned it, but I can kind of see it now! If she reminds me of someone from Perfume, that will immediately make me like her more, even if that's a foolish reason. XD I haven't actually seen her perform yet, but from what I have seen of her, I get the feeling that I'm going to like her, for some reason. She seems...likable. Oh, I need my Team B DVD to arrive!

17. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

I must say this:
    When I meet Team B members I think WTF with this girl? o_O
    yestearday I watched B1 stage and I change complete what I thought about her... I like her spirit on the stage ^^

18. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

^Yeah she seems to have great spirit! she would make such a great leader one day!!

Has anyone heard her audition song? Omoikiri American
    by Anri? Well I haven't heard her singing but the orginally song is really nice! I think she picked a very good and interesting song!

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

she was one of the four or five girls that i mentally picked out that had that extra spirit in their live concert performance. Of course i already knew Cindy had it, in viewing her previous videos, but it is something extra special when you see it LIVE, and Haruka was someone i didn't expect to have that extra spirit, i knew they were all talented, just gives you a better perspective and appreciate for them.

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Ahhh! Tokaikko_x, please watch hre in Don't Disturb too, that song is so underappreciated :( And she owns it! <3

I wasn't expecting to become such a fan girl... but she seems like such a nice person! It's impossible to resist!