1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Katayama Haruka (Haachan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Erena, Jul 25, 2007.

1. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

The more Seishun Girls previews I see, the more I get excited to see more of her. And the more I see of her the more I like her. I think I saw her in the "Leo no Kakumei" preview and...wah, my Seishun Girls hasn't even arrived yet and now I can't wait for THAT DVD to come out. This is what happens when I get "Leo no Kakumei" in my head, though. xD And I will definitely watch that performance, garnetjester! I have the song itself from the K stage on my iPod but I still haven't really listened to it yet.

I think I need to start watching more AKB TV stuff to get to know Haruka better!

Heh, I'm looking at her profile now and I remember reading it before. Carrying around her joke book and sweets is cute. Becoming anxious without sweets? That's silly, but cute. And her special talent is being able to harmonize in any song?! That is WIN! Okay, I definitely want to see more of this girl.

2. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

the way this girl moves, dances is a WIN by itself, and her being on the cover of B1, she needs more recognition!, and to think i only have one BLT of her so far, i need more.

3. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Still waiting on my B1 DVD, can't wait to see dear Haruka! <3

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

yay! I'm glad to see the Kataharu love spread!!! milaya, you won't be disappointed at all! Haachan pwns this Stage hard!

She's great <3

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

all the Team B girls performed top notched greatness, and put a lot into their show...

there were four or five girls that stood out from the rest, Mayuyu, Cindy, Haachan, Yukirin, and Amina. There were a few others that could be very noticable too, one being Ayaka too.

6. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

...Junjou Shuhi. OMG. WILL SO BE WATCHING HER WHEN MY SEISHUN GIRLS COMES, NOW.

The long hair in B3 looks GORGEOUS. And that preview...AH.

7. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

SO TERRIFIC IN B1! I can't wait for more of her.
    garnetjester, I saw what you were saying about her in Don't disturb! Lovely!

8. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

*O* aaah I never thought that she goes from last place to my top 5 Team B girls <3 She is amazing!

9. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

seeing, watching her LIVE, her intensity on the stage, and singing, really up'd her in my ranking as well, not sure if she reached my top five, but possibly top 12 or 10.

10. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Finally recieved my B1 DVD and now I can officially agree 100%! :D

Haruka + B1 = Amazing.

I didn't think I could love her more than I already did. She's soo great.
    Her and Yuki was the members I looked most foreward to see in the DVD and they stole my attention throughout the DVD.

<3 <3 <3

11. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

She has this sexy vibe in performances that just doesn't come across in her pictures. This is why it'll be exciting to see it in full force in Junjou Shuhi.

EDIT: Cinderella wa damasarenai is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. HOLY, she is like whoa in this.

12. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^ I was sad that she didn't get a big part in Cinderella because of this... But I insist, she's the cutest giraffe I've seen in my life!

Also, her voice is... I can't even describe it! It's so powerful and intense!

13. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I really hope Haruka is chosen for the next single. Or atleast more Team B girls than the amounth there's been up until now, 1-3 is too few.

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i think she was in Bingo, right?

yeah, they need to divide them up and have more Team B girls in PV's, but atleast they have lots of screen time in the AKB48+10 eps, gotta be happy about that, but more Haruka would be nice.

15. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Dude, ABK48+10 is pretty much exclusively Team B at this point. :p

16. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Well not part of the selected members ;) that was Mayu, Yuki and Natsumi.

17. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^Wasn't everyone in BINGO?

In my dreams, the next single is Inochi no Tsukaimichi, and it's filled with team B girls, Kataharu solo lines, and general awesomeness! I hope it comes true...

18. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

*O* WOW that would be great... I hope your dream come true ^^
    I really hope more Team B members this time (not just Mayu)

19. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Yes a lot more! Well please more than 2-3 Team B girls that would be nice.

Yeah in the PV yes. That's why I said "selected" members, those who was featured in the PV besides the dance shorts and such - like the selected was the girls who was on the ship, the selected girls got lines and the selected girls was on the cover of the single ;)

And yes! Inochi no Tsukaimichi is purely amazing. That would make such a great single.

20. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

yeah, I want Nakayan, Haruka, Harugon, Yukirin, Ayarin, Nacchan and Miki but that is impossible U.U