1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Katayama Haruka (Haachan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Erena, Jul 25, 2007.

1. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^hehe yeah probably.
    I want Haruka, Yukirin, Harugon, Mika, Ayaka and Naru.

We can dream right? :roll:

2. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^yeah, I think so u.u

3. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I think it has to happen eventually though. If the public is supposed to take Team B seriously, then they need to be portrayed as being equal to the other teams, or people will think they aren't. Surely more Bs have to wind up in singles soon.

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^Yeah, I hate how they are treated like Kouhai even though they are amazing and have all worked so hard! They are as good as the other temas in terms of quality (and even better in terms of personality :D)

I hope that there is a concert this year... like madamadadaze, but with Team B girls! That would be awesome, and it would also allow the girls to have more exposure!

And of course, it would allow us to see Junjou Shugi (And the Kataharu goodness) earlier than the B3 DVD release :D

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

as much as i adore and love the other girls on the other two teams, how bout' Haruka as the co-leader and maybe with another Team B girl, and the entire PV of just Team B, how's that for more attention and recognition, but somehow i doubt that will happen.

6. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^I think I'll doubt it too ;)
    Actually I think, when considering the expections I have when it comes to girls being chosen for the singles (since it's very repeative and only 2-3 new girls once in a while) I would be very, very happy if Haruka (or Yukirin) was among the few Team Bs since I don't except many Bs to be chosen as always.

Haruka needs to be chosen.. she has the talent, she has the personality and she has the looks.. lol. Like so many other un-chosen girls in AKB48 (note: I'm not saying the chosen girls don't have those 3 things.. just to make that clear.. hehe)

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I agree! Haruka has one of the better voices of AKB, she shouldn't be so underutilized (which means that Junjou Shugi should be the next single XD) and Yukirin is so charismatic!

I have nothing against Mayuyu, but how about teaming her with some other Team B awesome girls next time?

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

you have to consider that Mayuyu, and Ayaka(don't remember her nickname) were chosen of the Team B girls in the Romance, Irane PV, and yes i fully agree with you, perhaps 2 or 3 other Team B girls, like Haruka, and Yukirin, and maybe another one like YukiYuki, or even Sayaka. I find that these girls aren't utilized enough to get more recognition. I wish there was a way for "other" fans can also vote in their favorites if it is not done so already for the upcoming PV's.

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Haruka in Ame no Doubutsuen was so cute. I hadn't heard her sing solo lines before other than in her B3 song, which is totally different, so I was surprised. She has a really nice mature voice. I love her expression whenever she's singing.

And she's turning 18 soon, too.

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

ah, yeah, her birthday is coming up.

she was fabulous in concert live, and i look forward to seeing more of her on dvd B1!! :D

11. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

[align=center]<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3[/align]
    [align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARUKA[/align]
    [align=center]<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3[/align]

You're awesome.

12. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Happy birthday, Haruka!

13. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Happy birthday, Haruka!

14. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Happy birthday Haruka!

15. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Happy Birthday to my number two girl in AKB48!!!!

I wish you lots of luck and happiness!!!!

16. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Haruka! May you get many more opportunities in the future to show off your sexy side in performances, for it blows many of the other girls out of the water. (XD)

17. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Haruka! :D

18. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARUKA-CHAN!!! <3

19. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

Oh man, I forgot about her birthday. Anyway Happy Birthday Haruka.

20. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARUKA