1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Katayama Haruka (Haachan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Erena, Jul 25, 2007.

1. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    I have el money and scrapbooking abilities, MRWAFFLE and I talked about possibly doing this, but things have been busy on my end so nothing has happened yet, but I will take part in this! I can do a page or two for the book, yall give me a paper size to go with and I will get on it immediately!

Mocchimooch... that was one of the greatest moments of AKBINGO history to me, that and the Haachan honesty chess battle she was in recently :3

2. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    I come from an artistic family myself yet I hold about 0% of their talents lol. I have ideas that I discussed with my friend (like possibly making the front of the book the same as the front of the Junjou Shugi costume with similar materials and stuff) but I've been too busy to really organize anything, which is why I only created an account on Monday u__u But yes any help is what I would like-- and any interest! Like... I want to write down the kind of things we'll need to place in the book first before I really start getting into the final details, because I'd like to have a section with a little bit of history and stuff of her time. But with that I probably need help with translators etc :( also depending on how much my friend wants in commission if I get them to draw this portrait of her that I'd like, I'd like some fundraising too hopefully?? I don't know wah so much to take into consideration but tbh I want to do as much as I can and I'm willing to go to extraordinary miles to do this for her because she needs to know that there are international fans out there that can't meet her but support her as much as everyone else :)

3. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

She did a few duets with Iwasa Misaki on NOTTV before that were very good.....maybe they could do an appropriate song like
    Sakura no Hanabiratachi ... another wasted talent really.

4. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    *perks ears up* Wasamin & Haachan did some duets? Links?

5. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

They are gone private or disappeared completely.
    But from memory did two duets on nottv.
    Pretty sure this was one...(this is the song, not the duet)....cant recall the first song they did together but was good.

if the video does not show watch the video here

She also sang duet Kimi no koto ga suki dakara with somebody else (石田晴香 Harucan)....was the same program Wasamin sang 441 - Miwa

EDIT ....here...

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  6. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    The first line Haachan sang, I teared up haha. I'm really, really going to miss her and this reminds me how much I will :(

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^I missed listening to Haachan singing live! So lovely :')

8. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Wonderful performance by a great singing talent. Going the way of Yuttan etc... Boo...

9. admiraltolokus

I didn't get too upset or tear up when Haachan announced her graduation, but I fucking cried at this. I hope she keeps her blog or g+ or both up and active when she goes into doing stage acting performances only.

10. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I had to immediately dl this performance of Kimi ni Tsuite. It's one of the best AKB ballad performances I've seen.
    I even had to make a new playlist to reflect the tone & cadence of this performance :DDD SO GOOD <3 <3
    I've been having a lot of Haachan feelings recently. I hope she continues her music career in some form or another

11. admiraltolokus

Sure is and I think she has a good voice for it. I've been watching my Team A LOD downloads a lot lately, especially the 7.30.2014 one, she was in top form that day :^O^:

12. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2014.09.23 Will be Haachan's (+Ayarin, + Nonoka Mistao, and others) final handshake event. Haachan's theater presence was always so reliable and powerful that I will miss her in LODs and any AKB48 activities.

Looks like Haachan's grad performance will be monday 9/29

She will grad as a member of team A but I hope the other 3rd gens will be there.

「恋愛禁止条例」公演
    片山陽加 卒業公演

http://www.akb48.co.jp/about/schedule/

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  13. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Same. Would love to see Mayuyu, Yukirin, Lovetan and Tanamin. there on Monday.

15. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

16. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    It's getting more and more real everyday :( The sad thing is that like none of her friends will probably make it to her graduation performance-- yukirin is actually scheduled to perform at nmb apparently, and team k are doing a tour performance (so there goes harukyan etc from showing up instead--). The only person I can really bank on is possibly Tanamin which is sad :( (And obviously the team a girls will be there, chiichan, sakiko etc). I just hope we get one last Junjou Shugi at least... It's the least they can do considering she didn't perform it at Tokyo Dome (which I'm still mad about lol).

17. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

I'm very disapointed that HAACHAN leaves the group. She never has been SENBATSU!!! She has a wonderful voice and zéro opportunité!!! It's frustating because some center or senbatsu don't have any talent and her leaves the group without do her proof. It's inadmissible,who wil be the next? Takeuchi Miyu,SHimada Haruka,Matsui Sakiko,Abe Maria .....The single are low since 2013 too much members in back back dancers.Thank you Akip. I hope a graduation song for Haachan she deserves it. The girls who are pushing aren't really interesting like Owada Nana,Kojimako the best memberr leave :/

18. admiraltolokus

Yall Haachan hasn't updated g+ in five days, last performance is on Monday, I wonder if she will keep it open or even her ameblo blog open :( I'm very worried about it all. Currently downloading all the Haachan photos I can from her g+ but is there an easier way to do it than one at a time?

19. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    When members graduate they delete their g+ so... :( But other members have kept their Ameblo open (Natsumi comes into mind) so there is that-- I'm personally hoping she opens a Twitter (well Yukirin has one so maybe she'll follow in her footsteps) but she doesn't seem like the kind to do that kind of stuff. About downloading her pictures, there are websites like this that archive the members g+ and it's easier to save pictures so maybe try that? I'm still saving old ones at the moment so... I don't see her archive being deleted when she leaves. Also on another note, Sakiko posted pictures on Twitter of Haachans last offical Anta, Dare? and there was Chiichan and Tanamin as well. Here is a link to the photos. They all look pretty dressed in Sailor Moon cosplay!! And finally, the dreaded moment becomes real-- thanks to Yuasa-san on g+ for the pics--
    23 - 1.jpg 23 - 2.jpg 23 - 3.jpg
    @figulou -- as sad is it is that Haachan never made it into senbatsu, it's just something that we has Haachan oshis have to accept. She was never good at Janken so there goes that hope-- and she was never the type of girl that management were after. Yes, she has an amazing voice and aura about her, but also like Yuttan for example, management aren't really looking for that. You've got to have the pulling power that members like Acchan and Takamina had/have, and sadly management never really thought that Haachan did. It doesn't phase me at all that she was never senbatsu to be honest, because I see all the things that she has accomplished, and all the things she is going to accomplish thanks to her time in AKB and how it has helped her grow as a person and I'm proud of her for just that.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  20. admiraltolokus

Thanks for sharing Yuasa-san's pics from it! I do hope as well that she puts up a blog of her own after this, ya never know right ^_^ I know I can at least follow her through reports from people in Japan, and of course news reports as well, not sure how well the acting career will go but it could get better for her.

Her Janken outfit last year sure rocked though lol:corr: I have loved all she has done in AKB48, I am happy to see her leave it having done plenty, though I wish for more. In all honesty I believe she has a better singing voice than Takamina, I've had an easy enough chance to really compare them while watching Team A LOD's since May. For me Haachan is now an artist I will follow no matter what, before her I never really cared to follow or pay attention to a musical/acting artist of any kind, I know I am going to be her fan forever! Hopefully we will get some final pics on her g+ before it goes, of her last theater performance on Monday, ya know the taking down of her photo in the lobby, etc. I will be downloading the LOD of course :3 that is a must. Any idea if she is staying with the same talent agency when she leaves AKB48?