1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Katayama Haruka (Haachan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Erena, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

I actually saw the DVD with this song's performance. Yukirin cried immediately after the song had ended and Mayuyu cried towards the end. Sasshi (who was MC alongside Yuihan) realized Mayuyu was holding back tears so she gave Mayuyu a hug and that's when Mayuyu started bawling her eyes out. There was an applause when the song started after the crowd saw Haachan and there was more applauding after she thanked the crowd when the song was over. Too bad it was nothing compared to the applauding for Acchan :(

2. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That's just a gravure DVD right? Nothing too wrong with that, I suppose.

5. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    At least she did a gravure dvd at 25 & not like...15 or something?
    Tbh, gravure dvds & pbs seem like fun all-expense-paid trips...with some questionable photography involved LOL

6. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    I come bearing a gift from Haachan's twitter, a video of some of her acting from a play her company is putting on.

If ya are not following her daily on twitter then ya need to be!

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Haachan singing 365 nichi no kamihikouki, with Sakiko on piano.

9. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    As much as I love Haachan vocals + Sakiko on piano, the sound is GARBAGE [archived?]
    Whoever recorded this didn't account for clipping & so it blows out those precious vocals

LOVE that Haachan starts laughing through her vocals 3/4ths into the song LOL

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

11. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

:ome:Haachan:ome:Happy:ome:Birthday:ome:

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    In Yukirin's first live stream today in her new gaming channel she was joined online by Haachan, she seemed to have trouble connecting by phone but her voice can be heard from about 37:30 onwards:

15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Excerpt from ABEMA's romance reality show "New York Love Market" in which Haachan receives a 'serious proposal':

(Yukirin also appears in the video)

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    BOMB magazine has today tweeted a photo of Haachan:
    https://twitter.com/idol_bomb/status/1673577872123138049

Fzm-IbbWwAErrQ9.jpeg

The tweet says that she visited the magazine's editorial department in her role as PR for Clouds Play to introduce the new Nintendo Switch game Chico-chan's Brain Activity Laboratory (to be released on 7/6).

In Clouds Play's Twitter it says that she also visited other magazines including TV LIFE:
    https://twitter.com/clouds_kouhouKH/status/1673551576353619970

FzmmRruXgAAgg2z.jpeg

And in the company's YouTube channel she introduces a 'making' video for the game's CM:

(She's done quite a lot of other videos on the channel over the past few months.)

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "The tweet says that she visited the magazine's editorial department in her role as PR for Clouds Play to introduce the new Nintendo Switch game Chico-chan's Brain Activity Laboratory (to be released on 7/6)."

Former AKB48 member Haruka Katayama attended the press conference for the new Nintendo Switch game "Chico-chan's Brain Activity Laboratory" (on sale) held in Tokyo on the 8th as MC. In public, she live-reported that she got a job at a game company.

Katayama, who was the first to appear at the event, said, "Today is the first time I'm hosting an event like this, so I'm a little nervous. I hope you can do it," he said.

She continued, "Until last year, I was working in the entertainment industry, but I was able to change my mind a bit and find a job at a game company." "Currently, I'm doing public relations at Craze Play Company," she said.

5838d5c6b39b605761d73a2b08ad5d18.jpg

4ae963cf0b5feda69db0e55efee18e71.jpg

https://encount.press/archives/482932/

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Video of the press conference with Haachan and former Morning Musume member Fujimoto Miki:

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Former AKB48 member and actor Katayama Haruka (33) who changed jobs to the game company "Crows Play Company" (Chuo-ku, Tokyo). As a public relations officer, she updates videos on the company's official YouTube channel and promotes the game software "Chico-chan's Brain Activity Laboratory". Katayama talked about her relationship with AKB48 members and her memories.

“I keep in touch with the members of the same generation even after graduation, and sometimes hold online drinking parties and have gatherings at restaurants and karaoke. We have a lot of fun talking about it.Especially, I meet with Yuki Kashiwagi once a week to have dinner.Their hearts are extraordinary.Hearts are very strong and dependable. '

Life as an idol is hard, and sometimes I didn't know the schedule for the next day until the night before. She was often surprised by surprise proposals from Yasushi Akimoto.

When asked about herf most memorable memory, Katayama said, "There are too many unforgettable moments and events to choose from." Especially memorable is the live performance "AKB48 in TOKYO DOME ~1830m no Yume~". This was the first performance at Tokyo Dome seven years after AKB48 was formed, and was held for three consecutive days.

“The scene where the venue was filled with only psyllium, and the moment we sang on the center stage, it felt like we were inside a jewel box. And there was a performance where we appeared from there. I still can't forget the excitement I felt when I witnessed the perfection of that performance and the excitement of the fans," she said with sparkling eyes.

2ac2fb3a35e27d1906376596c3c46d3f.jpg

When I was 17, I had my first birthday party at the AKB theater in Akihabara.

“It was my first experience to have a lot of people congratulate me, and I was truly filled with gratitude. I also remember that my name was used as the title of the concert. However, Mr. Yasushi Akimoto found my clumsy drawing amusing and gave me the name of the art director. I am grateful that I was selected before the senbatsu members, and I think I was lucky.”

She continues video editing remotely. AShe also acted as MC at the game launch event. “I believe that my experience at AKB has been put to good use in my current work. Until now, I used to sell myself, but now I feel like this has changed to games.” It seems that she is allowed to have a side job in talent activities, and she showed a positive attitude, saying, "If there is an offer, I would definitely like to do it." From October 4th, she will appear in Gekidan Hotchkiss' Galapagos The Day After Tomorrow (until October 9th at the New National Theatre, Tokyo).

b2dcace55c460510197bdc28934f458a.jpg

https://encount.press/archives/497453/

About the play: she is listed 5th

top0726.jpeg

https://hotchkiss.jp/galapagos/

• Like Like x 2