Kato Minami (Katomina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    This girl has center written all over her.. Along with Moeka... She has so much energy I would be surprised if she wasn't ace by the end of next year.

2. ロミナ

ロミナ Kenkyuusei

wanna see that too :drool:

3. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Until now, Katomina has become my NGT Oshi, I like her "signature jump" xD
    I hope she will become the ace of NGT - I tbh don't believe that Kirarie or Yukirin will center the group - in Yukirin's case, I believe, her kennin position will stop someday and Kitarie - I tbh cannot imagine her as ace of the group :/ If even, more hidden center.

4. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

First time seeing heavy rotation with hand less front flip!! :cute::cute:

Agree, she is so energetic (may be a little too energetic :p), and with that gymnastic ability, she is really stand out.. the thing she need is, a rival.. :lol:

5. trxsh

trxsh Member

She is always shining. I love her as a center. She is not even my favourite NGT member (I love Ayutaro <3) but the reason I am so excited about her is because the girl who is chosen as the center sets the precedent for the image and the standard of the group. Her combination of talent, poise, confidence, and distinct beauty is not common in 48 group right now.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  6. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Wow that jump sure is great! Did she do gymnastics when she was young?
    I find her quite pretty and talented but I'm not quite sold on her just yet.
    Though I'm okay with her as NGT's default center for the meantime,,

7. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Katomina will become your NGT Oshi, just give it time... I've tried to run... But her and Moeka... I can't hide ;-;

8. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @Rainabow I'm kinda leaning to Ogiyuka for the meantime. :^^;:
    However this early on, I can see Katomina being in the front lines for a long time,,

9. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    @evile1690 I agree, she is gaining a fanbase pretty fast it seems. She'll probably end up with a Kennin position, or just overall being NGT Center.

10. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think she deserves all the attention she is getting. Do you guys reckon she'd rank in next year's election?

11. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Not even lying, I wouldn't mind giving her a few votes... I mean unless its Miichan's official last sousenkyo then probably not, but other then that I could see her at least hitting rank 80.

12. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    If she really gains the position of NGT's ace (and later a place in the AKB Senbatsu), yes. I'd like to vote for her too :3

13. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I think she will rank, first time HKT member rank it was Sakura, but again, at this time Haruppi was the ace, so maybe Mahohon? or Rika?

14. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Those two are behind Moeka though. Its really hard to know because they haven't even had their theater debut, that is going to make all of the difference tbh.

15. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    To be honest it entirely depends on how the public feels about her, and from what I've seen she's doing really well. To put things in perspective, when NMB was first elegible for SSK Sayanee was the only one who ranked, and she was being pushed by management at the time; then when HKT came, even though Haruppi was chosen as the ace, people still warmed to Sakura, and thus she was the only one from HKT that year who ranked. Katomina isn't quite oshi level for me (dangerous thing to say on her thread [hehe]) but for now, with her charm and charisma plus management pushing her on, she would be my pick for the first homegrown NGT member to rank in i.e. the first member who isn't Kitahara Rie :p

16. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Psh, no hate from me. Preach it girl, you speak the truth!

• Like Like x 1
  17. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but i think Sakura debuted almost year before her first election but Katomina would only have half year by that time. Not sure about Sayanee, does anyone know?

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Sayanee is almost a year(October 9), same as Sakura(October 23), and Katomina(July 25) will follow suit too.

Source from Wiki48

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Any prediction on when she will be an AKB senbatsu lock? Probably after NIII is formed likw Jurina & Sayanee (could've been Haruppi or Sakura but Meru came out)

20. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Probably a month or two after their debut.