1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Shimoneta

Shimoneta Kenkyuusei

Re: Kato Rena / 10th Generation

One of my favorite KKS after going through this thread! (Thanks for your enthusiastic replies, guys XD)

Hoping we'll see her as a part of Team 4 in '12?? I think she'd fit in well! :D

2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Well people may not agree with me but seeing her perform Nagisa no Cherry today made me really proud haha.
    Really, singing a song that means so much to Acchan and her role as center made me think they are preparing us for Renacchi as center in a few years time. :D
    There are some similarities in the way the perform, like the way they dance and look a bit bored but very cute

Anyway, I love this girl

3. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

^ I came to the thread to post what you have said about the Nagisa no Cherry performance at the Kohaku. I thought she gave a really amazing performance as the centre in that group. Hoping for her to get promotion soon :)

4. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Oh yeah .. she's definitely getting a promotion soon alright ..

The latest Christmas photoshoot ..

Do you guys notice something? She is standing right beside all the current and future aces .. 0_____0 .. Try telling me she's not getting promoted soon .. lol

Note: Yamamoto Sayaka is missing from the photo though :XD:

5. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

^Sometimes I wonder If they are waiting for team 8 to promote her. She could be an instant ace in that team instead of one of the girls in team 4. Anyway that pic shows they have some serious plans with that girl

6. Ares13

Ares13 Kenkyuusei

My fav AKB KKS ...lol
    I like since I saw her .. she is one of the cutest among the KKS ...

I am just waiting for her to get promoted .. and I will turn her to one of my oshi ...

I think the signs are all there ... they are pushing her quite a bit ..

in the kaze wa fuiteiru single she is the only AKB KKS that appear on the UG songs ..
    on Nemousu TV .. she is the only AKB KKS that appear usually with the Team 4 members ...

and the Nagisa no Cherry performance at the Kohaku ... its actually a solo song with backups ...
    I was watching in a cinema direct live screen on the big screen .. guess i was one of the few that really enjoyed it ...

So all the sign are there ... its just a matter of when ... :D
    ps. did you guys see those super cute pictures she has been posting on G+?

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhU1GRdUIA[/yt]

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Could it be that they're expecting someone to graduate from one of the "letter teams" soon and they plan for her to fill that spot?

I kind of doubt they'd wait for team 8 for her when they haven't even finished team 4 yet

8. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

That could well be the reason they didn't promote her to team 4. Lets hope they wont create team 8 before they sort out team 4.

I think she could be great in team A and B could be a good option too but not so much in K.

9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Well I guess it's a good day for Rennachi. I think she will get a good position in that special girls a pv.

Attached Files:

10. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

This girl has been on my watch list ever since I saw her performance at the Kokuhaku Singing competition and I'm very confident about her becoming a star and having a prominent role in AKB in the near future. I really hope she gets promoted to Team B. Team B is in serious lack of focal girls right now with only Mayuyu and Yukirin, Chiyuu and Kitarie are kinda there but not really.

And she's included in the new ad campaign with the main girls! I predict big things for her this year!

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Which campaign is that? The only thing I remember seeing her is in the Wonda Morning Shot CM.

Wait! why is there not a video of that here.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_qe3_-5m3M[/yt]

Posted. :D

12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

The Wonda campaign isn't exactly a big deal since every single member was involved, I'm talking about the Puchu campaign!

Under spoiler tags as it may not be age appropriate for some of us here. (The girls are just passing candy from their mouths)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/embed/HtUVULrCwdA[/yt]

13. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Oh! that one.I guess since your post is later than what HRP posted at THE AKB48 Thread I really have no idea what you were talking about at that time. Later will I know about that here.

And no need to spoiler it we got lots of videos of that here embedded, including the JIJIPRESS video I posted at the AKB48 News and Release Thread.
    It is a big deal, but not much for Renacchi since she has been pushed lately. It is very much for less popular members and for KKS appearing on a CM campaign for the first time. And Iterasshai is a good song to begin with. It even got a Guinness record.

14. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Renacchi looked absolutely amazing in SSA concert's Oogoe Diamond performace. Looking forward to see more of her. :inlove:

EDIT: Gggrrr .. I wanna see that performance in HD quality!! O_____O !!

15. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

At Gyoumu Renraku, it was announced that Kato Rena has been promoted to Team 4.
    Congratulations to her!

16. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

The more reason I should pay attention to Team 4. :hehe:

17. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd

Congratulations to Renacchi on her promotion!

She really deserved it, she's practically been part of Team 4 since its inception anyway. And has been getting quite the push in recent months.

Here's an image of her post-promotion, awww :cry:

[​IMG]

18. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

Renacchi!!!! :XD: Renachi in Team 4!!!!
    Simply makes me love team 4 even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

Rennacchi, I'm so happy for your promotion, and it's not like she's not familiar with BnT, all the times she's been it it.

^^That picture is adorable, she had been crying hard but she's still so happy :D And that smile is so adorable :inlove:

20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Congratulations! Was hoping she'd get into Team B since she's such a flawless princess but I really like all the new additions to Team 4 and I guess I have to stan them now. :inlove: