Kawaei Rina (Ricchan) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    still don't get it the reason of the two "trees" in the first explains the father changed her surname, and both, mother and father are koreans therefore riichan is 100% korean, but in the second only the mother is korean so richan is half korean, anyway i still love riichan, don't see any problem here

父親・李(元韓国人、改姓後、川栄) 母親・金(韓国人)
    |                     |
    ―――――――――――――――

川栄李奈(韓国人)

父親・川栄(日本人)   母親・李(韓国人)
    |               |
    ―――――――――――

川栄李奈(韓国ハーフ)

2. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    The guy was just giving 2 examples of possibilites.

In the first one, her father would be a Korean getting citizenship in Japan, allowing him to change his family name. His previous Korean name would be Lee, spelled 李, but changing it to Kawaei. And then pass on the 李 to his daughter. The mother would also be korean and named something common like Kim.

In the second one, her father would be Japanese, named Kawaei, and the mother a Korean named Lee, and thus the 李 coming from her mother.

(Lee, 李, is a very common Korean family name, shared by 15% of the population.)

Another guy claimed that all of the manga in the magazine Heroes are done by Koreans, and the "mascot girl" for that magazine is Kawaei.
    Then he went on about her having the 李 character in her name, her face typically looks like someone from a peninsula, and she looks like Sonim (a Koran singer and actress living in Japan). Conclusion? She must be Korean! This also explains why she's so retarded.

The 2ch thread in question
    http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/akb/1393684422/

3. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    Thank you for the explanation! Smh at some people:fp:

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

wait, WHAT?! :confused::XD:

5. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Lol, and I thought k-fans were good in conspiracy theories[hehe] . I've seen them discussing this a few times in her j-forum, but I never took it seriously, maybe because it doesn't make a difference to me. Either way, unless she says 'I'm half Korean', these people can only speculate.

6. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

What does being a Korean has to do with being a baka? :)

7. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    I'm guessing that comes from the commonplace of the Japanese hating Korean people thus they think Koreans are all retarded.

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

For reals man! At least have a swim suit under. Throw me a bone! -_- haha

Btw, that zombie pic was so freaky I couldn't even save it to my ipod. I don't wanna see see Rina like that :p

I'm glad she put her hair to the side in some recent event photos. I think it's cuuuute!

===

As for that half Korean thing, that's really interesting and I'd love to know the answer. Too bad you'll never know. Are they trying to explain how she got a unique last name? And in MY personally opinion, her being half and half would be really cool. My 2 favorite Asian cultures right now are Japanese and Korean. Despite them hating each other ridiculously, I love them both. If she was mixed, I can finally explain why she's so amazing! :D lol

Offtopic: I don't want to start any political stuff on here so let's not delve too deep into the Japan vs. Korea stuff on this thread. In general, they both hate each other (mainly activists and politicians). I would personally speculate that Korea is the one giving most of the hate and their intense Nationalism further fuels the fire. If you follow J-Pop and K-Pop closely, you can see how outspoken Korean media is against Japan. They even talk about this with idols/actors on TV shows completely unrelated to politics. Japan wouldn't talk about Korea on a variety show for no reason. They even shunned AKB coming to Korea so that's partially why they and many other J-Pop idols don't come to Korea -while you often hear about K-Pop idols making it big in Japan. The playing field is definitely not level.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  9. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    I've noticed the same about the Korea vs Japan thing. Also, I thought about that, here and there you'll see a Chinese among the members in a kpop group, but never a Japanese(as far as I know). It would make sense, since many groups eventually try their luck in Japan, but they never add Japanese members. Either way it's a bad move to restrain Japanese artists to come in their country while they want to make money with their artists in Japan. Double standards much? No wonder kpop groups are not as welcome in Japan as they used to be.

This girl is supposed to be Ricchan lol
    [​IMG]
    xxxakaskorpion:

Kawaei Rina Mobame 2014/07/19

チームA会♪♪
    Team A’s party ♪♪

そのあとはとある番组の収录にいってきまーす\(^o^)/
    And then I’ll go to do a recording for a certain show \(^o^)/

では!
    See you!
    --------------------------
    Her schedule, again confirmed and unconfirmed events and shows
    <テレビ出演情報>
    7/21 (水) 19:00-19:54 フジテレビ「ネプリーグ」※小嶋菜、川栄、中西 - Confirmed
    7/21 (水) 20:00-20:54 フジテレビ「ジャネーノ!?」※関西7/26(土)9:55~ - Confirmed
    7/23 (水) 11:55-13:00 Fuji TV "Viking" - Regular appearances

7/25 (金) 19:00-21:48 TV Asahi "3 hours SP Music Station" - Unconfirmed, but I guess she'll appear for the 'Kokoro na Placard' performance, like the last time.
    7/30 (水) 19:56-21:54 TBS「水トク!前人未到の挑戦バラエティ 世界!ぶっ飛びMVP」 - Confirmed
    7/31 (木) 22:00-23:00 日本テレビ「ダウンタウンDX」 ※横栄 - Confirmed

<公演スケジュール> Unconfirmed
    7/22 (火)「高橋チームA」公演 16:30
    【出演メンバー】
    市川愛美・片山陽加・小嶋菜月・島崎遥香・田北香世子
    達家真姫宝・中西智代梨・中村麻里子・西山怜那
    藤田奈那・前田亜美・松井咲子・宮脇咲良・武藤十夢・森川彩香・谷口めぐ
    7/30 (水)「高橋チームA」公演 16:30

<イベント> - Unconfirmed
    8/07(木)「WONDA×AKB48 スペシャルライブ」
    8/10 (日)「バイトルAKB48スペシャルライブ」
    8/18 (月) 東京ドーム 開場15:00 / 開演18:00 AKB48単独
    8/19 (火) 東京ドーム 開場15:00 / 開演18:00 AKB48G
    8/20 (水) 東京ドーム 開場15:00 / 開演18:00 AKB48G

So, according to this, there should be two shows with her today, the first one is the one she recorded with Chori I think :banana:

10. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

With her cast removed, I think that she is more or less confirmed for the Tokyo Dome concert. Yay!

11. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ah how happy it makes me to think that "ah! The cast is still on, so it's just the past". Also that ribbon is really cute [hehe][hehe] Is there an English name for this show?

Alsoˇ Jesus [hehe]
    [​IMG]

12. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    @heysunny I'm pretty sure you are posting photos from different shows lol, the first one is 'Nep League' the last photo is from 'Janeeno'. Lol she looks like Mariko in that photo. I wonder if we'll ever see her without bangs and not having a super weird expression? lol I'd really love that.

13. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    I know those two shows were different but they were both aired today, right? O: And thank you for the titles ^-^
    Edit: seeing her without bangs would be great, when everyone was praising her hairstyle on the Sosenkyou I personally hated how her bangs was styled, and it looked the same on the first show. I really loved how it looked like on the pic she posted after cutting her bangs but apparently we never saw her hair worn like that except for that one picture (I don't remember at least)? lol so it would be nice, yeah.

14. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    @heysunny Yes, they were, sorry.

some gifs from logsoku
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @L.Lawliet your fav 'I'm clueless face' :D

Prepare yourself..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :rofl:

15. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Now lets hope someone uploads these shows real quick, so we can all enjoy :)

16. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    I'm laughing so hard at those gifs omg. Why is she so funny[hehe][hehe][hehe]:rofl:

17. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Here is a cut from 'Janeeno'

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    I love how they keep saying senbatsu member Kawaei :blush::blush::blush:

19. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    ^ I noticed the same, it goes so well with her name, doesn't it :cool:
    Of what I'm reading, it seems she said something 'controversial' again, connected with Takamina and the seniors in akb48 I think. Some say it was faked from the show, others that she was too honest.. I hope someone will translate it.

20. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Translation:
    Kawaei: I am not good at dealing with my senpais. Takamina-san often calls out my name but I rarely approach the senpais. As for Kojiharu-san, we exchange a word or two at most.
    Host: Who's the most scary senpai?
    Kawaei: In a good way, it's Takamina-san because she thinks about the members and gives us various advices
    Host: Takamina is the scariest then!
    Kawaei: No,no. I like Takamina-san a lot