Kawaei Rina (Ricchan) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ricchan's role in her latest movie looks so much fun, the movie looks crazy, haha. I know others in the cast too so it makes it even more interesting for me. Right now I'm taking a little break in my plan to watch all Ricchan's dramas (because I'm watching some of the AKB dramas that I didn't see before + I have to watch some Acchan dramas/movies that I have LOL) but I'll continue soon, and in order, the next drama that I have to watch with Ricchan is quite a long one, it's an asadora (it's 156 episodes of 15 minutes), it's called Toto Nee-chan and Ricchan had a role in it. I have no idea when I'll finally have the time to watch it but I'm excited for it! I'll probably watch Ricchan's movies as well someday ;D

Here's a short video of Ricchan doing Janken Time for Mezamashi TV on 18th May! She has her clothes and style from the movie Jigoku no Hanazono (Hell's Garden). Nice eyebrows [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More about the "Hell's Garden" press event. This report focuses on her dress.

It was a gorgeous outfit with a transparent white lace jacket and a long skirt, and a silver-colored belt with a waist mark. The jacket was characterized by a standing collar, and was dressed like an adult with fluffy hair, shining earrings, and delicate pumps, and was colored with blue nails.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also, she will be doing a public reading.

The orchestra story concert "Nemuranai Himetachi" will be held on June 20th at ROHM Theater Kyoto Main Hall in Kyoto.

This is the latest performance of a series in which the Kyoto Symphony Orchestra and artists of different genres collaborate to discover the new charm of the orchestra. This time, a novel written by Akutagawa Prize-winning author Kaori Fujino, born in Kyoto , will be launched with an orchestra performance and a reading by Rina Kawaei . After the performance, talks by Fujino and the performers are also planned.

https://natalie.mu/stage/news/430970

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    CM (and 'making') for a video game called 'You Generation':

• Like Like x 1
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Riichan at a promotional event for a new high-performance filter mask from the Matoi brand:

• Like Like x 1
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    CMs for Forex traders Minna no FX:

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A new anime, Summer Ghost. As I understand the google notes, she voices the ghost.

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Background from Wikipedia:

Summer Ghost (Japanese: サマーゴースト, Hepburn: Samā Gōsuto) is an upcoming Japanese animated short film produced by Flat Studio and directed by loundraw. It will be released in Japanese theaters on November 12, 2021.

Interview:

"A female ghost that appears when you fireworks during the summer. The movie "Summer Ghost", which depicts three high school students looking for "Summer Ghost" whispered as an urban legend, will be released on the 12th. Actress Rina Kawaei (26) plays Summer Ghost, a ghost woman who holds the key to the delicate story created by the noted creator loundraw. Interview with Kawaei, who devoted herself to recording, saying that "voice work is difficult". From the back side of the dubbing, she talked about her feelings at the time when she changed from an idol to an actress."

--Please tell us when you decided to appear in the movie "Summer Ghost".
    "I was happy to be honest, and I felt more relaxed. While there was a job as a voice actor, I said that I would do the voice job even though I had not learned the basics. Every time I think that I have to work harder than others. If it is a normal play to change the voice by one's own movement, while the character and movement are decided in the work of the voice actor, I myself I will give a voice that suits that, but it is useless even if I move so much ... I feel it is very difficult. "

KR1.jpeg

KKR2.jpeg

https://encount.press/archives/241052/

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Video:

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ricchan at the 'after talk' for Yuihan's Gradcon:

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Promotional video with Ricchan for Hitachiomiya City, Ibaraki Prefecture:

• Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    30 second promo

Rina Kawaei, an actress who plays one of the heroines in the NHK serial TV novel (morning drama) "Come Come Everybody", published the January 2022 issue of the electronic magazine "Tabiiro" (Brandista) on December 27th. Appeared on the cover and top gravure. A project entitled "Refresh Trip for 2 days and 1 night" to Hitachiomiya City, Ibaraki Prefecture, surrounded by the Naka and Kuji rivers. She is showing off her winter outfits such as a skirt style with a refreshing color, a plaid dress, a knit vest, and a coat. Enjoy the winter of Hitachiomiya City by visiting unexplored scenic spots, eating specialties, and trying out a painting experience at a specialty store of Nishinouchi Washi, a traditional craft of Ibaraki. One of the most impressive foods was Yamame Seiro, which I ate at a soba restaurant. "My father loves fishing, and I've been familiar with river fish since I was a kid, but Yamame's tempura is my first time. "I look back.

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ricchan in new CMs for the horse racing information service JRA-VAN:

Campaign poster at https://jra-van.jp/fun/cm/:

poster.jpeg

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh, the drama looks so nice :cute: I really love this type of natural and simple drama which is usually how asadoras look like (even though I have yet to watch one :^^;:). I really need to continue my plan of watching all of Kawaei's acting projects, it's been sooo long, I miss seeing her act (and speaking of asadora, the next drama I have to watch with her is actually an asadora from a few years ago lol). Anyway she looks so cute in the previews of Come Come Everybody. I also know a lot of the cast. I really need to see this!!!

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview in ModelPress

Rina Kawaei, who plays the role of the third heroine, Hinata Otsuki, in the NHK TV series "Come Come Everybody" responded to the interview.

-How did you feel when you decided to appear in "Come Come Everybody"?
    Kawaei: I auditioned many times and hasn't passed, so I didn't expect to be accepted again this time. When I heard that it was decided, I was very surprised. I knew on the internet that there was an audition, but at that point I knew that it was a story of three generations, and I thought it was nice and I wanted to do it. At the audition, I played the roles of Yasuko and Hinata, but it was a lot of fun. I'm really happy to be able to actually perform like this.

-What is your impression of her role?
    Kawaei: I think it's really like a Hinata, because when it's bright and there is a child, the surroundings become fun and the atmosphere becomes brighter. In the Yasuko edition, there is a line that says, "Let's walk the path of Hinata." The word "Hinata" appears over and over again, so I feel a lot of pressure (laughs). However, when I actually play it, I think that there is a feeling of air created by mom and dad, but since Hinata is a child who is free to grow and live, those who are happy to shoot Is big. I feel that Hinata is similar to me in that she cares a lot about her surroundings. Besides, it's the same as me that my homework doesn't finish during the summer vacation (laughs). And, like Hinata, my friends helped me with my homework, so I thought it was similar. I played this scene while thinking that I had seen it when I was little (laughs).

kr.jpeg

https://mdpr.jp/interview/detail/3001455

• Like Like x 2
  17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Happy Birthday Kawaei Rina :ome::ome:

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Jisin published an article talking about Kawaei and her role in the asadora! Little translation (source):

"Kawaei Rina (27) auditioned for asadora five times so far and she is heroine who auditioned the most. She had to remember the script between childcare. She was in bath for a couple hours to remember her line.

Kawaei married to actor Hirose Tomoki (35) in May 2019 and their child is 2 year-old. She is the second 'mama' heroine following Ando Sakura (35).

Ando brought her children when she was filming back then but because of pandemic, Kawaei leave her children with her mom in Tokyo. Her husband is also actively involved in children between his works. Since November last year, Kawaei rent an apartment in Osaka for filming.

Drama production officials confess that Kawaei is always humble at the recording site. She is desperately learning by watching Fukatsu's scene as much as possible.

In fact, Kawaei was also listed as the final candidate for the role of Yasuko, played by Kamishiraishi."

001.jpg

I'm glad for Kawaei that she got this role, this is not her first time to act in an asadora but here she's a lead role so it's a big achievement! and she worked so hard for it <3

and I'm one week late but happy birthday Kawaei <3

:ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 3
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actress Rina Kawaei attended the "67th Lake Biwa Opening" held in Shiga Prefecture on March 5th. Kawaei, who plays the third heroine Hinata in the NHK serial TV novel (morning drama) "Come Come Everybody" (general, Monday to Saturday, 8 am, etc.)

At the event where the performers of the morning drama are regularly attended, Kawaei served as the captain of the sightseeing boat Michigan for a day and paraded Lake Biwa. Kawaei put on the captain's hat and said, "I am very pleased that I was appointed as the captain for the 67th" Biwako Opening "for one day. I am looking forward to the magnificent and beautiful Lake Biwa by boat."

20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ricchan at a media event for the latest Crayon Shin-chan animated movie 'Mononoke Ninja Chinpuden' in which she is the voice of Hesogakure Chiyome, one of the main characters:

• Like Like x 1