Kawaei Rina (Ricchan) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

OMG How did I forget my favorite / 2nd favorite girl's bday? Even when it's on my calendar!? WTF. Someone slap me.

.......................................... T__________________T

*slaps myself*

Btw your comment totally made me laugh at myself. I feel so Kawaei right now. I mean so stupid right now :p

2. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    /slaps you/ [hehe][hehe] It's okay though, this happened to me before too. One simply cannot keep up with all these dates even if I'm known for being able to remember them. :fp::fp:

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Lol but my #1/#2? That's so sad. In fact, you should have sent me this instead

[​IMG]

I deserve it. haha

4. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. But are there any subs for 140315 and 140322 Mechaike (both featuring Ricchan)?
    I have the raw files, but no sub. I want to watch it badly :worthy::worthy::worthy:

5. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    @calvinize I'm afraid not and since there weren't subs till now, I wouldn't expect any. :(

6. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Any news on whether she has passed her final U-Can test?

7. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    There won't be any news before the episode is out and they usually pop up surprisingly in yt. We have to wait, but I guess by the end of July or mid August, it will end.

The cast still being on her hand, makes me wonder whether she will make it for the Tokyo dome concert. As far as I know, cast or splint is worn for 2 to 6 weeks after surgery. When the cast is removed, it can take 3 months or more to regain full use of the hand, depending on the severity of the injury. She has the cast for 7 weeks now, which probably means the fracture was serious and will need longer time to heal completely even after the cast is removed.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  8. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

She can probably still perform a few songs for the Tokyo Dome concert. It's just her thumb. Being able to go through rehab proves that it had healed up significantly. The cast is probably still on to protect her from further injury. I saw her writing on a variety show, she should be fine soon.

Didn't she just performed the 37th single? She should be fine soon.

9. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    What worries me is that it may be pushing it too much, I mean, since her thumb may not be fully recovered till then. She was writing with her fingers on a touchscreen though!?

She performed for like 2:20 minutes and that song has one of the easiest dances ever, while she didn't perform for the other 3 songs. What I make of this is that she isn't fully ready to perform, but had to, because it was important to be there for the 37th single first performance. I don't want to sound over dramatic, I'm just trying to be realistic about the situation and I want her to be truly fine physically, not to just assume it, when it doesn't look that way. As for being emotionally fine, my concern was even more relieved after seeing that quiz show with her. The first time I see her smiling and laughing so much after the incident, she was in a great mood and she seemed relaxed, it was comforting to see her this way:) .

10. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

She can easily just wear a brace and continue with her idol duties. Many athletics do that too. (Hint, hint - WWE Superstars) It's just her thumb. As for the scars, she can wear long sleeves or arm bands till they heal completely.

Unlike Iriyama (no offense to her fans), who is more mentally traumatized than her, Kawaei seems to be recovering well mentally. I think that if even if she skips the Tokyo Dome concert, she will be back full-time as a senbastu member for the 38th single.

11. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Why are you saying this as some fact, we don't know that. What we know is that Annin stayed longer in a hospital plus seeing her hand now, looks like her injuries were more severe than Ricchan's. Shortly after she got out of the hospital, she went in the theatre to meet the fans and a few days after, she attended her movie premiere and she looked fine (mentally) during both events.

12. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

I am not telling you about Iriyama's condition. I am doing a comparison between her and Kawaei. All in all, I feeling that you are just over-reacting a little. Kawaei will be back either during the Tokyo Dome concert or in time for the 38th single - my prediction. Even if she doesn't, there's nothing much we can do as well.

13. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    You said she was more mentally traumatized, this was you talking about her condition, regardless of the comparison. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I've noticed that you like to always belittle everything, so I guess we make the perfect balance in this thread[hehe] . So be it :)

14. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

If that's the way you feel about me, then next time I will leave you to it:);).

15. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

I am keeping a list of songs that Kawaei has officially centered.

1st:
    if the video does not show watch the video here

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

I am not sure about this one but might as well put it here:
    5th:

Are there anymore songs that she officially centered?

16. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
  17. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Thanks. I have included that but the page does not seem to show. Oh, it does now.

18. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Ricchan's G+
    16.07.2014 [08.54]

ギブスが取れましたぁぁ(*^^*)

バイキングみてねー☆

Attached Files:

19. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Good to know her cast is off! :) Hope she'll be able to heal completely soon!

20. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    T~~T Finally. I'm so happy. T~~~~T