1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawago Hina (Hinapyon) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    background: "Youplus is former Angerme Kana Nakanishi, former Nogizaka46 Hina Kawago, and former Morning Musume. Haruna Ogata and Mahiro Hayashida of the former Fairies are the one and only four-member girl group."

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000274.000063811.html

From back in April in this thread: "Kawago-P doing what she wants to do -- singing songs in a new idol group! The freedom of being independent. Weird to think she's back to singing and dancing when even she herself admitted those were not her strengths." @Generic_User

Former Angerme Kana Nakanishi (24), former Nogizaka46 Hina Kawago (23), former Morning Musume. "Former Idol" 4-member girl group Youplus, consisting of Haruna Ogata (22) and Mahiro Hayashida (23) from Fairies, held a "Musee Ambassador Inauguration Press Conference" in Tokyo on the 9th.

Kawago said, "It's been about three years since I graduated from idol. While I was working as a freelancer, I was frustrated because there were many jobs that I couldn't do by myself, and even if I wanted to do it, I couldn't reach it. I was asked by the leader Nakanishi to create a new group to sing and dance as a second career, and I wanted to take on new challenges that I couldn't achieve until now.

https://www.chunichi.co.jp/article/381089

if the video does not show watch the video here

Other members:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Ex-member Kawago Hina's interview on her new career as a member of a new group "YouPlus". Video was posted on MUSEE PLATINUM YT channel.

3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Former Nogizaka46 / Current Youplus / Hina Kawago will hold a solo event <"Youplus Hina Kawago's Birthday Festival" Live & Talk & Bar Event> at Omotesando / WALL & WALL on Sunday, March 13th.

The guest is a former Morning Musume. Haruna Ogata, who is currently active in Youplus, will also appear.

The event is full of content that can only be experienced on this day, such as live performances, talk shows, talks, MV screenings in which Kawago participated for the first time in Japan, original goods, and original cocktails. Visitors will be presented with a CD containing the sound source of Youplus's "Galaxy Railroad Night" as a birthday present from Kawago.

Ticket sales are limited to 200 people.

kh1.jpeg

kh2.jpeg

https://popnroll.tv/articles/23639

Plus their single from December

Last edited: Mar 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Hinapyon has just been Bunshun'd today.
    She was caught dating Wada Naoki, a 41 years old married popular producer. Wada Naoki has a wife and a child in Kansai and she knew that.

Former Nogizaka 46, Kawago Hina stays at a hotel with a popular producer who also works with "Sekaowa" in a direct interview: "I'm 41 years old and he's 23 years old".
    https://web.archive.org/web/20220318161129/https://news.infoseek.co.jp/article/bunshun_52830/

At around 11:00 p.m. on March 6, a man wearing a black hoodie and black mask emerged from a yakiniku restaurant in Shibuya accompanied by four female idols. 5 of them walked to Shibuya station, where the man bid farewell to the women before the station and went into the Shibuya district. The women also broke up near the scramble crossing and dispersed, heading for the JR line or the subway, respectively.

One of the women, however, stood still and watched the other women enter the station, continuing to play with her smartphone even after she was alone, and finally walked away a few minutes later. The woman, whose oversized black hoodie and pink hair stand out well on the streets of Shibuya, is Hina Kawago, 23, a member of Nogizaka46 until 2018 and currently in the girl group Youplus.

The two meet up at a convenience store in the hotel...
     Kawago walked to an upscale city hotel within walking distance of Shibuya Station.

When Kawago stopped at a convenience store in the hotel, she saw a man she had just left at the station, and the two naturally joined eyes and picked out a can of chu-hi, put it in the man's basket, and then got on the elevator together.

The man is Naoki Wada (41), producer of Youplus, to which Kawago belongs. He is also the creative director of SEKAI NO OWARI and produces the apparel brand "badmood" with vocalist Fukase. He is also active in a wide range of fields, including being named co-editor-in-chief of the magazine "TOKYODOT. Wada has a wife and child in the Kansai region.

◆◆◆

Kawago was an early member of Nogizaka46, launched in 2011, and graduated from the group at the end of 2018. From 2021, she will be a member of Morning Musume。 and "Angelem," Kawago has been active in "Youplus," a girls' group formed by former members of Morning Musume and Angelem.

While in Nogizaka, she was also an exclusive model for the magazine "Popteen" and was loved by fans, who called her "Kawago P" because she tried to bring out the best in other members and suggested novel nicknames and personal outfits. She has been active as an underground idol since she was about 12 or 13 years old, just before joining Nogizaka, and is a genuine idol lover. After graduating from Nogizaka, she also joined the selection committee for "Miss iD. Last November, she resumed her idol activities as "Youplus.

After the music video shoot in Los Angeles, somehow only the two of them ended up there ......."
     According to a source who knows the two, Kawago and Wada approached each other rapidly shortly before "Youplus" began its activities.

Youplus" shot a music video in Los Angeles last October. When the shooting was over, the other members returned home early, but for some reason, only Kawago and Wada remained there. The reason was not clearly communicated to the surrounding staff, and some of them wondered why. At any rate, it seems that their relationship grew closer from that time on.

The "Bunshun Online Special Report Team" witnessed Kawago spending the night several times at a hotel in Shibuya, where Wada has a regular hotel room. March 6, the day mentioned at the beginning of this report, was one of those days.

Thirteen hours after they disappeared into the hotel together, at around 1:00 p.m. on March 7, they appeared at the same time. First, Kawago got off the elevator on the second floor of the hotel and headed toward the entrance without showing any concern for his surroundings. When the elevator Kawago was on reached the first floor, Wada now appeared and walked toward the front desk.

They took the same elevator out of the room and left the hotel separately, but eventually met up in front of a cafe near the hotel and went inside. They sat on the terrace and ate, and after about 30 minutes, they left the restaurant and started walking again, side by side. On the way, Wada stopped a cab and got in, and Kawago waved him off. Wada took the cab to his office in Tokyo, and Kawago returned to his hotel.

Wada-san works mostly in Tokyo, so he rarely returns to the Kansai region on weekdays," Kawago said. On weekends, he often has events for Youplus, so he doesn't get to see his family very often. So, I heard that he has a long-term contract at a hotel that normally costs 20,000 to 30,000 yen per night. He lives in a luxury hotel in Tokyo, away from his family. Kawago and I often go out together after "Youplus" events, and their relationship has been rumored among people in the know.

After the event, the two separated from the other members and went to a hotel together.
     In fact, the news crew confirmed on numerous occasions that Kawago visited the hotel where Wada was staying.

For example, on March 12, Wada first appeared in the hotel lobby around 1:00 pm. A few minutes later, Kawago also left the hotel and joined her at a nearby convenience store. Wada was wearing trainers from her apparel brand "badmood," and Kawago was wearing a long black one-piece dress. The two walked for about 30 minutes to Aoyama, where they had lunch at McDonald's. Wada went to her office, and Kawago returned to the hotel.

The next day, the 13th, Kawago's birthday event was held in Omotesando, and after the event ended at 19:00, Kawago and Wada took a cab to a yakiniku restaurant with Harusui Ogata (23) of "Youplus" who appeared as a guest. They went into a hotel. They bought red wine and chocolates at the hotel's convenience store and disappeared into the elevator, whistling in a good mood.

We get along well. That's basically my style.
     On March 17, we directly interviewed Wada to ask about his relationship with Kawago.

--I'm sorry, Mr. Wada. This is Bunshun Online. Are you in a relationship with Hina Kawago of Youplus?

I haven't, I haven't, I haven't."

--You are married and your family is in the Kansai area, correct?

That's right.

--But I have seen you and Ms. Kawago going into a hotel together many times.

Not at all. (When the article comes out, I'm going to do an insta-live with me, my wife, and Hina Kawago. Otherwise, they won't believe me."

--I'm not having an affair even if we stay in the same hotel until the morning?

I'm 41 and she's 23 (laughs). I take great care of her, but absolutely not. I swear to God. But we get along well. That's basically my style.

Later, we sent another written questionnaire to Kawago's office, which Wada represents, and to Wada himself, and received a response from Wada.

Kawago had left her previous residence in mid-February due in part to stalking, and had been staying at a ●●●● (hotel name) for almost a month from mid-February to mid-March (which is not the case now). (I checked out of the hotel several times.) So it may not be appropriate to say that I joined him, but it is true that we were at the same hotel at some point (I checked out several times).

When asked if Kawago knew that Wada had a wife and child, he replied, "Of course, of course.

One wonders how this intimate relationship between idol and producer will end.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    YouPlus collaboration with Mameshiba!!!! Can't believe I got notification and I thought it was a regular HeyaDara segment on Mameshiba YT channel. Then, I saw her on the thumbnail. :D

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It's over

"On July 9th, the girl group "Youplus" suddenly announced on its official Twitter account that member Hina Kawago would be leaving the group. The dissolution of the group on September 3rd was just announced the day before, and there is widespread turmoil among the fans.

fsfigyrpskasgastasdats01.jpg

While the hearts of the fans were not calm, Kawago's withdrawal was suddenly announced on the 9th. Kawago commented, "I am full of gratitude to all the fans who have supported me until now."

fsfigyrpskasgastasdats02.jpg

According to the group's announcement, it was decided not to hold a graduation live after repeated discussions with Kawago-san herself. Also, for fans, "The withdrawal announcement was made after the event on July 8th, which was the last appearance." We apologize again for the inconvenience," and have announced that refunds will be made for events scheduled to be held in the future.

In addition, Kawago quoted and retweeted a post about her withdrawal from the group's official Twitter on her own Twitter, saying, "Please read it. Please wait until the next tweet."

https://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/2307/09/news057.html

7. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Such sad news; but Hina-san always has a way of landing on her feet. I will never forget meeting Youplus in Tokyo last month during my first trip to Japan, and how kind and friendly they all were. Following these young women and having the privilege of being a part of their career growth is a special thing, but many changes happen to people in their 20's and 30's as they pursue their dreams and identity; sometimes, they just want to move on with their life and form more lasting and stable relationships. We get lucky sometimes with people like Seitan and Misa-senpai who still let us love them, but it is hard to let go of many of the attachments we have for the others. . .so many happy memories, beauty, and laughs over the years.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hina Kawago takes the runway with her bright blonde hair and hoodie style, and performs beautifully on The Escape stage with Yuna Mito at "Sapporo Collection 2023

• Like Like x 2
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika