Kawasaki Nozomi (Nozofisu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm pretty sure it was a joke that was planned for the show. Not long after they got married, they apparently got into a fight and he moved out of their house. There's an article on this

http://nihongogo.com/2013/10/nozomi-kawasaki-marriage-already-on-the-rocks/

Many people assumed they split, but as we now know, that wasn't the case. They are still married to this day AND they live together as well. The episode was recorded not long after the breakup rumors.

2. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

to be honest, nozofisu is one of the most successful girls in their post-akb career. a smart and shrewd businesswoman even though she was semi-popular when she was in the group.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Nozomi and her hubby made an appearance at the AKB48 Theater today (appeared on the stage in the middle of "Rio no Kakumei")

4. Jesse Açaí

Jesse Açaí Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    I get a douchebag vibe of him tbh

5. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    He actually became famous for his "cheating" character. He was already a model before the marriage but after they got married and rumors of him cheating came out, both him and Nozomi would appear on TV where references to his "cheating" character are often mentioned. It's quite dumb really.

6. Alison P

Alison P Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    nozomi gave birth to a baby boy (her first child) in September!!

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    In this ModelPress article published today, Nozomi reveals the name of her son:

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1787087

(It's '景寅' but I'm unsure what the correct transliteration is? It's also quoted in Hiragana as 'かげとら' which is 'Kagetora'.)

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Nozomi will be on a TV show with Paruru, among others.

"From April 3 (Wednesday) at 21:00, an expanded version of the "Ariyoshi Remorsekai" will be broadcasted.

In the show, hosted by Hiroyuki Ariyoshi, guest "respectators" confess their mistakes and regret it. The poison tongue talent participates as a "remorse seeker", and finally sees the "morning" which a remorse person performs. As a reflection this time, Haruka Shimazaki, Kawasaki Nozomi, ...

Former AKB 48 Kawasaki, in secret of her husband Alek, said that he built a two-million yen mansion with his savings. On this day, a Japanese house with gold leaf and a new house with Hermes wallpaper etc. will be unveiled! "

https://dogatch.jp/news/ntv/61966/detail/

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've come across an article published today on a Japanese news site called IT Media News about Nozomi. I can't make full sense of it using Google Translate but it seems to be about her suffering online harrassment:
    https://www.itmedia.co.jp/news/articles/1910/31/news048.html

It includes this graphic:

l_prm1910300004view_1.jpg

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Also reading google, a lot of the article is about how you can legally find the person who has been posting the slanderous material, finding their IP address and other information from their service provider.

The bottom box contains site ... provider (in the black - サイト...プロバイダー) and the IP address (IPアドレス) is below.

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Little update...

I was going through the wiki pages of members to fix/add informations and I saw that Nozomi has a YouTube channel for her family and they're quite active on it! Btw she has 2 children, this was never announced here but she gave birth to a daughter in October 2020. She also ended her contract with Watanabe Entertainment in December 2020. So I guess right now she isn't active as a celebrity. but she's active as a YouTuber, with her husband and their son and daughter, their channel is updated often and they get a pretty good amount of views, here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/reyderock1

One of the recent videos:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  12. ossan

ossan Member

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Oricon News video of Nozomi and her husband Alexander at the Children and Families Agency's 'Online Forum on Infertility and Fertility' held in Tokyo yesterday:

if the video does not show watch the video here