1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Yay Keyabingo!! Looking forward to this!
    Agree with you guys, I hope this Keyabingo is really Bingo with some entertaining games, and do not follow Nogibingo path.

2. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    A new TV show already? This is exciting.

I haven't watched a lot of NogiBingo eps, but for some reason, it didn't appeal to me that much (besides the guessing-in-the-dark game, that's fun). Can't wait to see how KeyaBingo will go.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just to let you know, an otaku-licious debate has been raging for hours on 2channel and Twitter over whether this is all a fake. There is talk of TV guides, free papers, cable TV guides, kerning and white space. And no-one seems to know exactly where the image of the TV listings page is from. So I guess we have to curb our enthusiasm for a while.

A few people have suggested someone ask a K46 member in Sunday's handshake event, which should be just about beginning now. I believe one person said he would ask Sugai, who would be sure to tell. Lol.

EDIT: Just now, someone on 2channel showed a tweet in which someone claims to have asked Techi, who said it hasn't been settled. Sounds like a go, from that.

EDIT2: Now someone else has posted on 2channel a tweet (@imaizumiyui461) whose author claims he asked Zuumin, who confirmed it. Another tweet says "Imaizumi Pro" would never confirm something that hasn't been officially announced, so the tweet is fake. And so it goes.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  4. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Lol.

Any news?

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As mentioned in the "EDIT" passages hidden above, if the tweets saying they had asked are true, it looks like a go. Techi says not yet settled, Zuumin says yes. But no official confirmation.

6. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Holy moly!

I guess it's expected as Nogibingo will finish season 6 soon. Not sure what direction the show will take and who'd become their MC. I personally liked Nogibingo season 1's pranks at the start of every episode by Ijiri-san. Mousou requests make cringe everytime though.

Seeing as a lot of Keyaki members like comedy, especially Hirate, maybe they'd go down the crazy games route.

7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't know man, I don't really like nogibingo except for the first season if "okada san ga koronda" episode never aired...
    I'd say, if this happen just cut out delusion things, and do more good akbingo segments such as shoujiki shougi, dancing competitions, singing competition, lighter punishment muchaburi dodgeball, and danso, and then everything would be great!

8. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Isn't official but...
    Mori-san, one of the producers/director for "whatever 48/46 program is in this slot", recently started following Keyaki's twitter...

10. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Another rumor...not sure if it's true tho.
    We will know it for sure tomorrow :p

Attached Files:

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Bad Boys as MC?
    Starting August 16th?
    That's seems too fishy

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's not a rumour, it's a joke.

BadBoyz aren't the MCs and the show is starting 4th of July.

The official announcement will be tomorrow (30th of June, 8am JST. Just wait and see :))

13. Esky

Esky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    The latest rumor is that the MCs are going to be SandwichMan

[​IMG]

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    DAYUM if those are the new uniforms :blush:

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's the agency home page for Sandwich Man. If it is them, I hope they are funny and that they and the girls get along in a good way. Those men are large. Here's one of many YouTube vids of their old-fashioned-seeming schtick. Seems pretty funny, to the extent that I can understand it. And comments from Japan are very positive about Sandwuch Man as the hosts. And the guy on the left (Date) has a very good reputation in entertainment circles as a nice guy, apparently, too. Nineteen hours to the announcement, for those of us who are counting (lol).

That picture of the show looks legit. I look and start wondering who the members are who have been taken from the back row and tacked onto the ends of the second row in that 5-8-8 formation. Nanako and Mii-chan? From the middle of the 3rd row to the ends of the 2nd?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  16. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    That's uniform looks good, and bingo studio must be very busy recently :XD:. I want see a cream in the face as signature of bingo family.

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I really like that they are not shoving Keyaki into anything and everything Nogi and giving it its own spaces from the get-go. Looking forward to this new Bingo <3

18. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    This summer will be really good. Finally I can watch more keyakichan other than keyakake and hoshiota, looking forward for it!

Ive watched Sandwichman on NMB Geinin and I quite like them, I think theyll do good as an MC :D

19. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    They look Nogizaka-ish. I really liked the military flavour.
    The image was clearly (poorly) photoshpped (the one wth Bad Boys as MCs)

20. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I have to agree with how good the uniform looks, if it truly is their new uniform. Though, it would've been nice if Keyaki kept going with different militaristic outfits.