1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    here's a clearer view of their new uniform.
    111.png
    I really like their new uniform, I hope they'll still have this military-like themed uniforms in the future

2. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    ^to me it looks like the special force uniform from ultraman series, had a bit of space-age feeling

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nice. I wish they'd had the short-sleeved uniform for their performance outdoors on that boiling hot day a couple of weeks ago in Nagasaki.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]

Now Official (In today's Nikkan Sports).

Here's also a better quality pic of the girls with the hosts (Sandwichman).
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  5. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Good. My body is ready.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

7. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Looks like Keyaki-chan will also have their KEYAROOM :hehe: looking forward to this
    KEYABINGO will air every Tuesdays 25:29 - 25:59 (NTV) starting next week
    upload_2016-6-30_7-8-37.png
    http://www.ntv.co.jp/KEYABINGO/

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The website claims Keyaki still need to learn about variety. So they're going to get a "Spartan Education with love". Spartan Education in Japanese is a very strict/harsh education. The girls are going to have to go through some shit.

KEYAROOM CONFIRMED

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think the site says: Keyabingo will be on "Tuesday morning 1:29 - 1:59 (late Monday night)". That would be 25:29 Monday in most Japanese TV listings.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    One dodgeball episode, please.

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Poor of anyone who is in front of Oda Nana, Akanen and W"THE COOL"

12. Esky

Esky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Lots of pics of the girls up on the model press site - http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1594321
    Risa looking stunning as always.

No sign of 2nd gen yet, hopefully they will start getting some screen time on one of the shows soon.

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I wonder why do more girls are cutting their hair in shoulder length hairstyle. I hope not Sugai or Uemura.
    They all look faboulous, but not enough Mona's pics.

14. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The Hype is on! Since it's Summer there, maybe they'll go through kimodameshi type activities/pranks?

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Take a rest, Uemura said that her hairstyle is me most important part of hers. Unless she need to "rebuild herself", she will not cut it.

And those pictures... for an instant... when i look to one Ozeki's pictures... i saw Tani Marika :blink:

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In the athletics episode of KeyaKake, Mona threw a softball 30 metres and Risa threw one 26 metres. (Episode 7, which has been subbed.)

In episode 13 of KeyaKake (not yet subbed), they put a number of girls through a haunted house. Neru ended up screaming and flailing away on the ground. Most girls were clearly scared, even Za Cool and Oda Nana (though not nearly as scared as Neru or Zuumin). Yone-san strolled through the whole thing smiling and laughing.

Now I know that that ep and the previous one, where they put them onto a jet coaster (with cameras strapped to their helmets shooting close-ups of their faces the whole time) were Bingo-type episodes. I was basically disgusted with the hosts laughing at their fears -- as I was with them laughing when girls were athletic failures -- so maybe Keyabingo won't be much fun for me. However, I have watched all those nasty episodes 2-3 times, so perhaps I'm kidding myself, lol.

Berika, by the way, ended up refusing to go on the roller-coaster. When she went through the haunted house, she was scared, but ended up being the one in her pair to help the other through it.

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Actually Nogi had similar episodes in the early Nogizakatte Doko (which later become Koujichuu).

Speaking of that episode, I think I didn't see Sugai at all. I wonder what happen to her as I remember she listed haunted house as the thing that she would not want to do in their early questionnaire.

I agree with most, I'm on for more game-like activities in Keya-Bingo. Game, sport, singing, dancing, karoeke-ing, cooking, etc. There are so many things that they can explore with the girls. Please please NO delutional/mousu request/superhero or whatever lousy kind that Nogibingo is doing. I always end-up skipping those episodes.

18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Sugai-sama wasn't for those recordings, and that was pointed at the studio, so... SOON [hehe]

19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I haven't been so so exited for a TV show since Hakata Hyakkaten :)

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls