1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

i feel that akanen has hentai side. she likes oda's "no need for clothes" too. :oops:
    Aishiteruyo game: if only miichan and rika switched, there would be a sudden death, because rika has tendency to brush her hair behind her ear, and miichan has perfect hougen.
    Love this kind of game

2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If Akanen had uttered those words to me, blushing would definitely not my main reaction! :nosebleed:

Koike looks so cute with her hair tied like that.

I never thought I'd like the episode (usually these kind of games are simply not my type). But this episode is hilarious.

3. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Keyabingo3 #6
    This is probably 1 of the best Keyabingo eps ever. "Shingeki no Kyojin"'s voice actor for Eren(Kaji) steals the show. Not only is his voice cool, he looks stylish as well.
    For anyone who hasn't seen "Attack on Titan", its highly recommended.

Anyway, Kaji's voice acting is top notch in this eps, he gets a big laugh from Chloe. little clip @ link.
    https://twitter.com/aaakeyanogiouen/status/899676759339147264

And Koike is always cute even without using Kansai dialect.

4. fahmi

fahmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    poor hiragana-chans. no matter what they do, kanji always have the best show

5. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Tbh at this rate, even if the Kanjis literally do nothing the whole episode they'll still win. I actually felt bad that the Hiraganas hit their peak at 61k only when Neru appeared on screen @.@ I guess that would be understandable, it's only been a while for the Hiraganas to have 'decent' media exposure.

6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

ok, now i wish for kage to appeared with neru in miracle quiz show, that will be awesome to see:blush:

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2shot of Neru and Kageyama
    [​IMG]

source

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Love this type of episode. Got to learn some trivia while watching the gorgeous girls.

Neru's smart brain has always been part of why I like her very much. Smart girls are irresistible.

Kageyama has risen a couple of notches in my book. She's such a smart girl. I hope she'll shine even brighter in the future.

9. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    [​IMG]
    Sugai showing off her puppies :hehe:

I though rika was one of the baki members, but surprisingly had no difficulties answering the quiz questions.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

11. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i always love batsu game .
    LOL iguchi you always suprise me .
    Can't wait for next week Hiragana VS Kanji Sport Festival .
    it's gonna be fill with epic moments.

12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Kinda mehhh episode, but indeed, iguchi really raised the mode:^^;:

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

ouch....Risa:^^;:

[​IMG]

Risa fanart
    [​IMG]
    source

Mao and Takamoto shared a scorpion :^O^:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've actually eaten deep-fried scorpion, in rural North China, but I avoided the entire tail, which has the stinger at the end (the stinger was removed from the ones I ate). I worried a bit about Takemoto taking the tail. The taste? Not chicken. Crunchy and dust-flavored. Edible, but that's all.

I am really, really looking forward to the athletics meet. Will Nen and Memi face off in the 50m sprint? (If they do, I hope Memi has been training, lol.) Will Techi knock Kumi off her perch? Will Risa be okay? Will Kage-chan win almost everything (except things that require mass or strength)?

16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

is neru will be there? i hope so:hmm:

17. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    this ep is fun :1st:
    but why i don't see neru :confused:

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Maybe she was busy with outside work, or maybe she was on holiday. And which team would she be on? If she were on Hiragana, Hiragana would have had four fast runners (Neru, Memi, Sarina, Katoshi) while Kanji only had two (Akanen, Yui-Pon). If she were on Kanji, it would have been sad for Hiragana to see their "leader" on the other team.

Somehow, I always expected Techi to win the cavalry battle. She seems so at ease in an athletic contest. Smart to turn her cap around and pull it down hard. The strong-legged and strong-armed (but oh, so cute) Memi was the front person for Mii-Pan's winning tank.

Too bad that Hiragana was so far ahead in the relay before the Memi v. Akanen leg came up. Not really Memi's "revenge" for the arm-wrestling defeat, although some commenters considered it that. Katoshi's speed was surprising. Sarina's was less of a surprise, for me.

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

as i thought, neru ain't there, the relay part was the most fun as expected:blush:

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

winning team get 5 seconds PR and losing team got their faces block off is lame.....need more drama like the 2nd sport festival in Keyakake. Winning team got a location shoot:)

fanart

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017