1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I hope there is.
    It would be awfull close Bingo with this season. And next one should also have new hiraganas in, so.... I'm pretty positive about it.

Bruh is not common at all. But in my experience whoever wants play something or be a singer has to learn it. Here, we learn to read music sheets at normal school since early age, and usually who wants play a classic instrument (piano, sax, violin etc..) learn it first.
    Overall, my point is this: if you want to be pro, you better learn to read them. I expected their staff to at least give them some lessons about it.

2. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

@Ally There is, pretty sure after NogiBingo 9.

3. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I think there will be. Just like NOGIBINGO!, KEYAKBINGO! will probably also have alot of season. I'm guessing S4 will come out in about 6 months. or less

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It says a lot the fact I laughed more watching a random episode of AKBingo in which I know the name of 1 girl out of 20, than in the whole last season of KeyaBingo :(
    Still crossing the fingers for the next - better - season :worthy:

5. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ 48G are practically masters in variety. The episodes during The Acchan era were gold, imo one of the reasons why AKB are where they are now. They had great MCs too, Bad Boys pretty much forced AKB out of their shells by bullying them lol. Earlier AKB also had a lot of strong characters (Cyborg, Failure, Gorilla, Tomboy, Fashionista, Dumb, Ace, Pervert, Mad Dog, Sadist, Ojou-sama etc etc etc).

Keyaki aren't exactly the... variety type. The closest thing to being variety in Keyaki are the Hiraganas (both 1st & 2nd gens). There's nothing wrong with that though, I honestly think it adds to the mysteriousness of the group and it's even funnier if funny scenes come up cause it rarely happens and the the least we expect it. Thing is, I dont think being TOO mysterious + variety blends well together :^^;:.

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I honestly watch from time to time old AKB episodes just for laughs lol but I didn't expect to watch latest AKBingo and find it funnier than a whole season of KeyaB.
    But I doubt it's because of the members. They are quite funny when they want to be or are pushed to be, even if I agree with you, the mysterious factor is always there.
    Still, the last season was based, in my opinion, on a wrong concept so I hope the next will go on a better route since they have variety members.

7. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    making it an isolated contest was dumb. if they wanted to do a contest, have both group on the show, not split the show up between them.

8. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    It's because they're holding themselves back. They only do things when they're told to or asked directly, but never spontaneously and voluntary... It became more evident when Ozeki, Ishimori and Oda confessed of wanting Yuipon's image, the classic orthodox idol image.
    They always seem tense when the cameras are on them. Can't blame them though, they're all introverts, it's hard to get out of your shell when you're always in it :^^;:

9. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

After finishing Keyabingo I went and watched all the Nogibingo episodes. Now that I have something to compare it to I wonder how much I'm going to enjoy Keyabingo 4.

10. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Confirmed Seitobingo replaces Keyabingo's slot.:hehe:

11. Keyaki4lyfe

Keyaki4lyfe Kenkyuusei

So... keyabingo is officially done? Or was the name replaced or something?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No it just that they gives their slot to STU now

Usually it's Nogi -> Keya -> Nogi -> Keya but now it's Nogi 8 -> Keya 3 -> Nogi 9 -> STU 1.

Keya might get theirs after STU.

I'm just glad that members have time to rest, until maybe their turn during 6th / 7th single.

13. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The heck? Why don't they give STU their own channel/ time slot like the rest of 48G? Why do they have to insist messing around with 46G?

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Don't be so demanding, dude.
    The 46 already have their own Bingo (two exclusive bingos), but 48 only have one to share together with SG. Sometimes having another 48 Bingo won't hurt [hehe]

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

To be fucking frank, it was 48G time slot to begin with as SKE Ebi-Chu and NMB Geinin preluded even Nogibingo 1. Can't say who messes who now.
    I say it's a good compromise as Hiragana was on concert tour and not every Kanji has leisure time few weeks ago, when the shooting supposed to take place.

• Like Like x 1
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well its time to push STU48 and i dont mind letting Keyaki-chan taking a break.
    after 3 season of Bingo, i have seen enough unless they feature 2nd gen Hiragana

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm torn... I'm glad I have something where I can follow STU, but I really hoped for a better season of KeyaBingo since last one has been kind of a flop. Hopefully we'll get it soon.
    The only problem I see with this choice is the fact that without a fun program like Bingo should have been (and has been from time to time) Keyaki has not a real variety show and while probably that wouldn't affect Kanji much, it can be harsh on Hiragana's growing.

18. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    You can never get enough of Bingo shows [hehe] AKBingo has been running for 500+ episodes now since early 2008 (including the 1st and 2nd installments of AKBingo).

Another thing with Keyabingo is that they can't sub and rotate members around unlike NogiBingo and AKBingo where they usually switch members every episode to fill in for absent regulars or to promote new members.

And lets be honest, last season's Keyabingo was a little lackluster xD

19. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I like the point about rotating though. I was recently thinking maybe they should do a keyabingo-like show where only ten members are usually on an episode. Mix kanji and hiragana, have some regular good variety members and rotate others - by having fewer members per episode each member could actually get more screen time and exposure then putting 20 members on every week (where most end up hidden in the middle/back).

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017