1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

1st episode was about dodgeball !!!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Wait whut... 1st episode already aired?

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Just watched first ep.

THE MUCHABURI SO SADIST. 10/10 WOULD KILL FOR THE TEARS. ESPECIALLY HIYOTAN:awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    LOL, got to watch it

Never seen this kind of SandwitchMan before. And yeah, this ep. was pretty sadistic :D
    Katoshi really know how to naturally taking the spotlight. Miho tried too but felt awkward.

6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Hiragana did a great job on the 1st episode, I was laughing the whole time . This was one of those rare times where the members didn’t get overshadowed by the MCs, they were able to follow up with them and there were no awkward moments on Keyaroom too. Can’t wait for the next ep >.<

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I loved it when Miho rushed over to protect the weeping Hiyo-tan from the wrestler. (EDIT: I just noticed she did the same for Katoshi, lol.) In the past, I have hated the sadism and mistreatment of idols. But this time maybe I felt that the group was strong enough to stand up to it and protect each other and could let the painful events go. Or else I've just been corrupted, lol.

I think it was Kasuga on GanaOshi who said somewhere that Hiyo-tan was a natural at Variety. Maybe I'm seeing that here, too. Pure reaction. She's huge, bold, emotional...and very young.

8. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Meimei got me grinning like a creep.
    I got the impression that Tomita and Miku supposed to be more on the variety side, but I guess we'll have to wait to see more of them.

http://toriizaka46.jp/keyakizaka46/144754/
    "Project Proposal by Sasaki Kumi" in the credit roll :shock:

9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Regarding Higashimura, seriously though... I don't know what to make of this :D

Capture.JPG

10. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Private Consultation :rofl:

Edit: checked dictionary 面談 means interview. :oops: consultation is 相談

Really liking Meimei lately

The episode felt like 5 minutes. Too much fun.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Great 1st episode... it's riot everywhere, so many scream and tears.
    For me MVP for the show was Katoshi doing pretend to die on the bench, it was so hilarious.
    I think this Keyabingo 4 going to be a great season.

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    wow great start! it's been a while since i enjoyed a bingo episode this much

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just watched the 1st ep...
    I think this is the 1st time in Bingo history a dodgeball round go further than two catches in a row lol
    I loved it.

I think what I noticed more, in general, is the difference between the original Bingo and this one. I laughed from start to end exactly like I did with old AKBingo episodes, yet this time around it felt like everything, actions and reactions both, were a lot less "premeditated". This is not a criticism towards AKBingo, which I still love very much, but it's clear AKBmembers, even from the newest generations, know exacly the value of camera-time on them, while Hiragana are still green on that matter. Still having reactions that are more natural than planned.
    They even play dodgeball seriously [hehe]
    Sometime, though, is just more funny because of that reason.

I felt sometime the flow of the episode wasn't so fluid, but that did nothing to turm my attention away; the MCs for me are good. I liked them in other KeyaBingo seasons and even in one episode of NMB's Gennin, but I think they leave more space than others Mcs to the girls and Hiragana need to be good and use it.
    They did a very good job so far.

Nothing to say about the girls. From Nao, to Manamo, to Mei to Manafi, each member called under the spotlight delivered well, and as a group they obviously work well. Hilarous and dramatic and genuine at the same time. Even when the punishment failled, it ended up being funny.

Nothing more to ask if not a long long season like ep 1

Like Manamo said: がんばれ!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Dill -- I think the less premeditated feeling is great, and that applies to both sides of Keyakizaka. I hope they can keep their freshness.

On 2channel, there's a negative thread entitled "KeyaBINGO!4 stinks of AKB." To tell the truth, I haven't looked into it, lol. But I get the point. It's just that we can also see the good side of that. This group, besides being talented, are natural idols, it seems to me. The two shows have started so well in part because the girls just take to these things, and because they give everything they've got to make them work.

The wrestler, Mizunami Ryo wrote a nice blog post afterward apologizing for scaring them -- particularly Manafi and Hiyo-tan -- and saying how she admired the full effort everyone gave. She found it moving. She also admired the proper courtesies the group gave to staff and even to her, who had stalked and threatened them. Audrey was impressed with the group bowing to staff before that show, too. This is normal for 46 groups, I think, if not 48 groups, too, but I also wonder if Manamo has been setting an example for Hiragana of how to do a perfect bow.

Mizunami-san said that the whole experience has made her a supporter of Hiragana Keyaki.

16. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is anyone subbing Keyabingo 4?

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @yousakura no one took up the job yet,
    @ukifune I was pretty much sure you'd love their freshness and more spontaneous reactions [hehe]
    I love it too, but I'm not so committed to it. Girls who learned to be in variety and taking the spot gave me too many laughs to not like them.
    I'd never understand people who put Sakamichi vs AKB in this kind of things. Especially bacause we can pretend they are different, but AKB and sis are still sort of Nogi and Keya senpai. Like it or not, even if the concepts are different, the members of each group could still learn a lot from 48... but I fear this is a neverending discussion with no winner

MIzunami san was truly scary lol

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm learning to like both sides of the discussion. AKB are definitely Keyaki senpai. Both Naako and Kage, and I think Kyonko, tried out for AKB groups. AKB invented a lot of this stuff. But Kanji do seem different from other groups, if only because of the songs (lyrics by Aki-P) they sing and the choreography Takahiro has worked out with them. But as a fan of Hiragana, I think their move toward being a more classic kind of idol group is drawing me toward the classics.

In their blogs afterwards, Manafi and Kyonko both said how nice a person Mizunami-san was afterwards. Show biz.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Just watched episode, Katoshi the dodgeball god

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

my mvp for this week was Hiyori :1st: and she KO Takamoto, MeiMei and Manafi on dodgeball !!!! #HatTrick

plus her peek-a-boo style was too kawaii

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1