1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I have the impression that Rikopi is one of the two girls (the other is Pe) that are real con-masters... They are so cunning and intelligent as to deliberately cultivate their baka/ponkotsu auras and in this way build their UNIQUE characters. For Pe this is more evident, as through all this available time we had the opportunity to see how different she really is behind (or away from) cameras. Rikopi seems to be "ethereal" and aloof even behind cameras (take for example the 2nd part of the psychology evaluation), yet there were instances when she showed (but just slightly) her true mature side (a little austere, but very elegant and dignified: for example during her mother phone call). She is a great actress and a great comedian excelling at self-sarcasm... Also, her snappy replies indicate a truly sharp and quick mind!

Both are true masters in having conceived a persona, having built around it with specific mannerisms, moves, expressions, phrases and voices that are being repeated systematically and this is the possible tell-tale that these are not their true selves.

However, no matter whether what I say is true or not, it's the result that matters. Both act as strong spices to the Keyaki variety shows, are very lovable, extremely interesting to watch, amusing and delightful!

I've noticed a similar "deliberate" aura from the part of Suzumoto. A dark, disinterested, detached aura, an aura of boredom and haughtiness. Somehow it annoys me or - to be more precise - disappoints me. An "emo" Suzumoto is not her real self... She is a bright and lovable girl and, if this is not a "mask" it scares me as a possible sign that she is not happy about what she is doing. This must also be a kind of acting, otherwise she wouldn't have been so bright and cheerful in Keyaki-house. But in any case, please Suzumoto-san, cheer-up!

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think this might be her real self. I am thinking she is more like Risa i.e. Seeming disinterested when on camera but have that sarcastic but funny side of them when off camera. If you've noticed, you will realize even with being cool & detached on screen, she delivers the best one liners on the set. I have found that side of her very interesting & I am glad she isn't really hiding behind a mask now. I think all the girls are truly showing their real selves instead of being different selves to please the audience & unfortunately some ppl are turned off by these, just because they aren't being cute or doing cute stuffs like idols are expected to, but I find them really attractive & I'm glad to see them for who they are which makes it easier for me to relate to them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I disagree with you, especially about Berika. Every member has said in different occassions that Rika is... Rika. Shida even said that she used to think she has bad personalities behind her cute exterior, to which several members agree, but it turns out Rika really is a ponkotsu. She is different behind and in front of cameras, but it doesn't mean she fakes it. If you really watch carefully Keyaki performances, variety, and such, you will easily notice this.

I don't know about Rikopi, but I think it's more or less the same? Same with Mon.

I think we have to be very careful about "true self"... People can have different personas all together but they are all true selves and not "this one is just a fake" etc. Also, I've known a lot of people who suffer because others stated so easily like "you're actually this type of person aren't you? I know you aren't that type of person" when it's actually not true at all... In my opinion, it's better not to speculate things like this especially when there is so little facts to back it up.

Also, I think if Keyaki is that good at faking self, then nobody will complain about their variety which can be "boring" for some people because they look like they just sit there and be themselves :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. DT46

DT46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Watched the most recent episode a few days ago, and like what I've been feeling for almost the entire year of KeyaKake, I've laughed a lot! Something about this year, even from the first episodes in January, makes all of the girls really shine, especially those who get a lot of camera time. With the second gens also being very energetic and eccentric, everything has just been amazing this year for the show!

Glad that Niji is still a big baka, and The Girl Who Lept Through Time was a great, funny answer. Also, glad Habu is still amazingly awful in academics.

• Like Like x 3
  5. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Rikopi can joining force with wada maaya now :)

After Neru as the most popular keyaki member for handshake,Risa and Rika come second sharing almost same fan came to them for handshake :2nd:.
    at first i though that fan come to their handshake just are easy stupid men like me that just come to see a beautiful idol
    but i have see the fan report that fan that coming for them majority more women than men and just from based on fan visual that come for those W-Watanabe handshake can easily create 2 or 3 more sakamichi group (Seki for example)
    as men from what i know women hate other women(especially if we talk about rika visual or personality) women really good to know which are fake or real for example Shida talk about if rika were just acting as good in outside but bad inside in keyakake.
    its hard to get to other women to liking and fangirling if those idol were fake.bad personality.NGT thing etc....but if rika were acting like Keyser Söze twist ending in The Usual Suspect...yabai :twisted:

But everyone know that keyaki member were different breed kind of idol ;)

one keyaki visual fan that i see on twitter
    https://twitter.com/miku_official39/status/1169216110069084162

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

lmao I literally died when Nijika did not know the meaning of the "Defending Champion" with innocent face and become confused Pikachu when they said she was the one they are talking about.

7. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Also when Nijika escape with the answer she literally dont know whether is correct or not.

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol couldn't stop laughing at that. I thought she knew it and was happy only to hear her say 'the shampoo' thing. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Nijika's happy face after getting out of the tourney was solid gold. She's a cutie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Been really enjoying KeyaKake lately too, I don't mind the focus on the newer members.

I miss the days when Berika was the undisputed ponkotsu but I really enjoy Rikopi, Karin and Ten-chan too :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So....
    are you ready to be completely destroyed? lol kidding but this evening episode would set a line between before and after limited senbatsu.
    Even though I think they'd go with 1st gen as whole this time and from the next one they'll start chosing them regardless from which generation they come from.
    But I could be wrong.... I can't wait for it and yet I wish it would never come

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    if the whole episode is going to be a senbatsu annoucment then i think we can expect a surprise at the end :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    There should be something else
    talk between members and a test to make the bond stronger.. or so I read on twitter.

14. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I am so mad and sad at the same time grrrr. dunno what to think about it, like really... why they left out some of the girls, if they are the best dancers...

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

[​IMG]
    let just pretend that we 'surprised':shocku:, where are the peoples that said techi will be step down from being the 9th single center?[hehe] same stories since the 6th, now, already 9th, shall we prolong the new center prediction to their 10th single?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    So do the girls who weren't chosen become a unit or something? I'd also hate to see their screentime on Kakenai get cut since they're not in senbatsu if the preview of next week's episode is a precursor to future eps.

It took me half the final segment to realize that they color-coordinated Techi's arm sling to the rest of the uniform.

17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I don't think they can take another risk to change the center, when they already take the risk to use senbatsu-under with 2nd gen in.

Eventually the day Hirate will back down will come. It's only a matter of time, and a matter of finding who eventually strong enough to carry the position of Keyaki's center. Assuming Hirate was not in Keyaki in the first place, lots of girls are actually center-material, but thrown Hirate into the mix it's obvious that she outshines everyone with her stage presence. Here hoping 2nd gen girls can beat Hirate, or one of the 1st gen growing up to rival Hirate. Afterall, Hirate seriously needs to rest. She's breaking her bones right and left, again and again

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

Techi need to rest, thts true, but theres no other girl in the idol world who can rival Techi, none can reach her level of charima and stage presence, I still cant handle how the left some of the girls out...

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

"How to Beat a Dying Horse" by the Keyakizaka management.

Really bummed that this one wasn't Yuipon center. Not saying I don't like Techi, but she really does need her rest, and having her center again will probably only make hater situations worse for her. Also disappointed that this wasn't a 26 member senbatsu lineup, but that was far-reaching anyways.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

That's the question I want to ask. Are we seriously losing some of our variety master members on Keyaki's only variety show?! It seems like next week will be only senbatsu-members. This really makes me upset even though I don't even watch Keyakitte regularly. Unless they're given another show or something the chances to see the non-senbatsu members on tv is seriously going to dwindle down.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1