1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    I need to give a big hug to Shii - chan and Akanen in this week's ep. It's kinda weird how nen got no chocolate, and Shii-chan is known for her friendly behavior isn't she?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    With only 3 chocolates for each 2ki, I think everyone counted on at least TakeYui to give one to Shiichan.
    Also we need to count the chocolates never delivered because members were either missing (Risa) or left (Techi and Monta) I'm not sure how Oda Nana relationship with 2ki was though.
    Nen should have had half of Yuuka chocolates in my opinion, but that was a funny part lol
    This said, maybe is wrong to think like this (especially because is variety) but Akane always gave me the feeling she can take the smack and be proactive about it.
    Uemura, Fuuchan, Ushimori, Shiichan... not so much

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

In japanese TV, a lot of things are scripted. I think it was just last year that the open secret was revealed to the public and some shows got flak for it.
    Akane not getting chocolates and then getting a two part special the next two weeks is kind of telling.
    But I find it kind of cruel how they let Nanako hanging for a while, expecting her maybe to cry or something :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    If stuff happening in Keyakitte was scripted there would have been less people being disappointed by it in the course of the years lol
    I think all 48/46 shows work more or less the same, with a planning of sort, staff giving directions to Mcs and girls, and then is all about members improv.
    Which for Keyaki meant having a bunch of shy girls with no one really pushing them.

I love this about Keyaki, but at the same time I saw how well they acted under pressure in the very first KeyaBingo episode, with the fake director and Mcs, and I can't help but wonder how things would be now if that kind of pushing would have been the norm.
    Regardless, we got a 2ki quite good at variety and still genuine people trying to do their best... even if their variety best fall way behind other variety show lol

I'm curious to see the new-new gens coming in, but with Akane 2 episodes next, I'm starting to doubt we will have a Mon-Oda graduation episode.... how much time goes usually from announcement to Keyakitte farewell episode?

5. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

This can be explained by the fact that the producers received the 2ki surveys way before filming. And so they could have said "Oh look, Moriya didn't get any chocolates. Wouldn't it be a good idea to do an episode where Moriya gets to know the 2nd gen better, after we do the reveal that Moriya didn't get any chocolates?" That's not the same thing as being scripted. Planned? Yes. Scripted? No.
    Scripted would imply that they have writers that are telling the girls exactly what to say and do. But honestly none of the girls are that good at acting for that to be believable.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wish Keyakitte would do the skits Nogi has done, where the girls have to act something out, but only one of them is doing (or getting) the real thing.

7. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    One just needs to look at when Yukka was asked to reopen her locker and act surprised :D

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

What do you mean? Yuuka is Keyaki's best actress. Remember that time when she had to read directly from the script to make sure she is doing it right? No actress can do that :lol:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    If I were from 2ki Akanen would intimidate me too :p the drill sergeant is a perfectly lovely girl but her competitiveness can be intimidating to some

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I understand Akanen, but I wonder if Risa be in the show, would she get any choco boxes? Somehow I think Risa seems kind of distant for most 2ki. (BTW, where is Risa?) :wtf:

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    She's watching Stranger Things as far as I read lol (good show, I approve)
    I think she would have received Riko chocolate.. and some other maybe. I don't remember who didn't give every chocolate away... Hono for sure, but I'd expect Techi to be her choice

12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Oh Berisa is loveable I'm sure she'd get something. Next week's preview made me laugh, Nen can really turn on the charm if she wants to.

I miss the oshi hope to see her on KeyaKake soon.

13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

How come Rika hardly say a word but always end up the funniest when she makes an appearance? :lol:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    I just hope Tsuchida’s new found teasing on Rika stays on for a while. He had the voice-over phase 100+ episodes ago which was always funny and it made her play along but ever since she brought it up on the clean-up episode he suddenly stopped the voice-over.

15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Berika lets her face, eyes, and hands do the talking.

16. glsone

glsone Member

It did get run into the ground. Hopefully this new bit is done with more moderation to keep it still funny after a while.

17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Shame, I enjoyed that dubbing bit and I am also enjoying this Rika monomane too

Ten-chan is the daughter I would like to have someday, such a cutie but brimming with potential. She was funny in this one too

18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm sure deep inside Ten-chan wished she gave one choco box to Yuuka.
    Aside from that, interesting how the captain is loved by 2ki, but the vice-captain is not...Variety and scripted it may be, but certain things just can't be hidden.

19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yuuka is that girl every one wants to be friends with. You don't even have to be close to her to see it. I noticed this when I watched Sakamichi TV 2. In the supermarket you could see how very attentive she was with MaRina, making sure she was comfortable. I can understand why she is that much loved and respected by both 1ki and 2ki. But Not receiving any choco doesn't mean you are not loved and I am sure Akane is also loved and respected by them. As a variety show, there has to be something so that happened. She probably got the chocolate outside the studio :lol:

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm happy to see Risa AND blonde Pon too :inlove:
    Great episode, can't wait for the continuation next week