TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Not at all lol
    I want the best for the group and mnmgnt is not providing it.
    This is not a good reason to watch even lower and be grateful we are not down there.
    It's Sakamichi. It's Sony. It should meant quality.

It should...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Well my friend, either this is an enormous coincidence, or Keyakitte staff secretly read your wish on stage48: It seems next week's episode will be "Sugai-sama vs CEO Seki. Who's the true lady?"!:^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Why are the episodes getting better & better? Lol. An exciting episode this week again and from things, it will continue into the next 2 weeks. They even upgraded the illustrations :rofl:

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I don't believe in coincidence... They most probably read this forum and get reactions and, sometimes, feedback.

Regarding this episode (as I watch them streamed on Youtube to practice my poor japanese) I've never felt more impatient for the translated version on Keyavids. It must be one of the top ever. And the good things is that such stars will be continued!

• Like Like x 2
  5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think my favorite part of today's episode was Tsuchida dropping the curtain on Masumoto right after her greeting.

What was Shii-chan's story that got Tsuchida to ring the bell so quickly?

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

She spoke abt going to study abroad but she came back lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Those miscreants! I want credit for this S&F! :p

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol. They shot this episode way before your request [hehe] :p

9. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

- Well, at least Rena's back in studio this week. There's their offering for you. :hehe:
    - OozoNote strikes again! There's something about Rei (from last week also)...I'm enchanted whenever she speaks. :inlove:
    - The Kaichou presiding things this week. Seki is getting more screentime recently, and I'm all for it. Looking forward to next week!
    - Matsumoto's story...damn, that's some big scratches right there. As a fellow cat-lover, I sympathize with her plight.
    - I'll wait on the sub to understand the rest, especially intrigued by Onuma's.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Just like in the beginning we found out there was more to Yuuka than just being an attractive young rich girl, I'm sure there is more to Seki than just her good looks as well.:awesome:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

@Jsprite And all these leads to the "Classy Showdown" next week. Everything just clicks together, and I'm loving it.

Obviously there's no such thing as a 100% perfect TV show - there's always gonna be highs and lows - having said that, I'm really enjoying the recent run of post-remote Keyakake episodes.

I'd love another TV show for K46. I'm unsure about the return of Keyabingo, though. My personal selfish thought: they might have to refresh/reconsider the hosts & the format (for Bingo, Keyakake is fine for what it is). I think Sandwichman-san are funny comedians, but they don't seem to mesh well as idol show hosts. I don't know. What do I know. Hopefully they have something fresh & interesting up their sleeve.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Leave Keyakitte with the loveable and caring hosts as is... add a new show and bring Okamura and Yabe from Mechaike...now THAT will be a variety show! Not sure if it will be fresh but sure as hell will be really interesting!:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I feel the same way, Sandwichman broke the mold for me of comedians hosting idol shows. I loved the Bad Boys, Audrey, Bananaman and of course our Tsucchi and Sawabe, but Sandwichman - not so much. I feel like they never connected with the girls.

I really felt that Tsucchi and Sawabe did gradually change their approach to how they interacted with Keyaki. Honestly, I cannot see anyone else hosting KeyaKake. If the new show does reformat, I hope they keep them both.

Oh God yes! Okamura's zany antics and Yabe's caring, straight man nature would be perfect. Love those two. Their salaries would be probably out of S&F's range, though.

Rena-chan <3

Hey, if you are reading this S&F, I'll give you more ideas for free if I get daily good mornings from Rena-chan. Consider that as my payment. :^^;:

14. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

What a great episode
    Poor Matsumoto, those scratches looked nasty
    I hope we see Onuma's fisherman older sister when we get a location shoot, like Tsuchida I'm intrigued about this family
    Sato was really the most unfortunate, she didn't even get a refund yet! And I'm assuming the tuition for her studies was not cheap as well
    I hope that one day the staff makes a quiz based on Ozono's notes

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just rewatched yesterday episode and I loved it as much as I love the the first time.
    I know MVP should be Seki, but Shiichan has been so unlucky lately and yet she manages to laugh about it she totally deserve the title lol
    I'd also give Bells to Yuuka... if it happened to me I would honestly freak out [hehe]

Rei and Akiho are such fishers I can't really decide who I like more, but @too much idea posted this translation on twitter about Akiho's sister and I just loved it.
    She's a fighter and a free spirit. Keyakid ad Honorem:D

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1292643624870502400

If we are ever going to have another show it wouldn't be before rebranding and probably not before next year.
    My unuseful vote goes like usual to Okubo, former Host of SKE's Ebi serie. I agree on the Bingo abolition though.
    We need a show that would be just Keyaki. We are already sharing the little we have with others.

Can't wait for next episode! Seki will never really "explode" but she is fun in her own quiet way.

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Akiho's sister sounds like an awesome woman, we have to see the Akiho family and do that shoot! After Shiga, of course.

Masumoto's comedic timing seems so natural, it seems a shame that her and the great camel Oda Nana never crossed paths.

Cheese Ozono with the stapler story, I can relate as a similar thing happened to me involving two of my fingers in sixth grade. Hers is more extreme though, what a tough cookie this girl is, do not let her calming voice deceive you.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    One of the very best episodes, period.

I'll start with Tsucchi. He was the mischievous little devil that stimulated all the chaos on what we've seen. Teasing everyone, starting from always-paying-Sawabe, until the very end. Right from the start his reaction to shut down Masumoto without any practical reason was hilarious (as if he wanted to test how the whole thing works and Kira was the perfect victim).

Kira-chan. I'll not refer to her frantic movements towards the cameras as there is something much more subtle to comment. Just watch her reaction when the curtain falls... Just watch it closely guys, it's just split seconds, the way she stares upwards and her hands moving spontaneously... It's so precious, that cutie's reactions are awesome. [Also I've never seen a girl with so cute mouth-with-braces]

My 2nd gen oshi, Runrun patting her thighs when laughing (and being noticed by Sawabe only to comment about it so properly) was her highlight.

Shii-chan is always the smiling pure and innocent Madonna of the group. I hope that her karma is so good that she will be a lucky and happy lady from now on, whatever she decides to do.

Habu has shown us some really unique faces yesterday. She is as unexpected as always and her chemistry with Tsucchi has reached a much higher level (when Tsucchi said "shall I shut the curtain again?", I fell off my chair)

Rei-chan really has a voice that is soothing and "arousing" at the same time (ok, someone had to say it!). Her face however is mischievous and she acquires a HUGE amount of understanding of her true weapons and how to use them. She grasps what makes people intrigued about her and she uses it relentlessly. She and her memos (plus psycho consultancy) will definitely become the theme of a double episode sometimes in the future.

Finally, I am biased towards my 2.5 gen Oshi, Akipo, but I find her face to be calm and soothing. She is the daughter that turned towards the shining world of entertainment but has decided to make her rural origins a huge part of her legacy and that's highly commendable. The fact is that whenever she appears on screen I always lose one or two heartbeats! (And from the article we all have seen today her sister is also a beauty and we MUST HAVE a fishing episode!)

And finally: AT LAST Seki is at the forefront. Her manners are minimalistic but reveal a great inner strength and assurance. At last on this episode we had a chance to see her wonderfully big and expressive eyes (especially when she was hidden behind the writing-board). I liked the fact that she could always justify why she gave the amount of bells she did each time. Next episode will be monumental and I want them both to give their best for a draw!

• Like Like x 5
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Such a fun episode!
    Oozono is the Risa of her generation when it comes to be soft-spoken. Her voice and demeanor are very soothing, as commented before. I get the feeling she will be a new-2nd gen "pillar" in the future.

I find it interesting that Sugai wasn't comfortable being called "Sugai-sama" early on, whereas Seki seems to be perfectly OK with being called "kaichou".

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Only on Keyakitte
    Seki asked fans twice to not call her that. She said it's fine for the variety character but to call her normally outside it.
    I think the real difference is in the way Seki embraced it on Keyakitte. Shyly but still accepting.

On the other hand Yuuka reached a point where she's confortable with being under the spotlight and actively goes for it, so my expectations for next ep are pretty high

20. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I was rather disappointed in this episode. I mean come on, where was the sympathy for the unfortunate Ishimori's disordered meal?