1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I understand why would they want to blur her face, but it's still kind of lol

2. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    so this show starts tomorrow right?i really want to see these girls in their first episode because I been anticipating this since it was announced so I hope I get a chance to see it

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The first episode was fantastic despite the girls not being in the studio.

They had individual self shot VTRs. The girls were interesting and all very beautiful. Much better than their pictures.

The hosts were great. Especially Tsuchida. He knew Nogizaka much better than I could have imagined.

4. Leleckos

Leleckos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    The first episode was so interesting. I love these VTRs, because now we can see how beautiful they really are.

I'm loving this group so much. '3

Tsuchida really knows nogizaka. I can't even sing Chiharu's song that he knows.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  5. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Looking forward the next episode and for the day they'll come and interact with the MCs ^^

Tsuchida seems to be a very nice guy and also knows a lot about Nogizaka.

6. LeGionClan

LeGionClan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Eps 1

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Still fond of Imaizumi Yui but wow! Uemura Rina is so cute in her VTR!
    So far she's my favorite (@kanjo my opinion already changed since yesterday when I voted in your poll :^^;:)

I mean look at this face:

1.png

8. Maiyanism

Maiyanism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    maiyanism
    I have such high hopes for these girls it's inasane
    I really like the format of Keyakitte too - the MC's seem fun and I like that they have some background knowledge of Nogi too

Definitely supporting them!

9. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Not too bad for a first ep. I like how we're learning about the girls first (similar to how Nogidoko started), and the hosts were amazing too. Looking forward to actually seeing them in the studio.

So far my favorites are Ishimori Nijika and Imaizumi Yui, but that can change by the next episode lol.

10. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    this episode was such a tease I need more keyakizaka46 in my life I mean I can't wait to see more from these girls especially uemura rina who is even more gorgeous than I thought up close on tv and I think I'm in love all over again but the girls seem very nice and very likeable from what I saw and lawl they're still blurring this kid out even on tv haha they must really want to bury this kid for leaving

11. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah my favorites are changing with each ep, lol.

12. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    First episode was good. I liked the hosts, and the introductions were good. I can't wait until the girls actually make an appearance on the show.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this is probably the first show when they only filmed this episode with the hosts and none of the members show up.
    do they even have a studio to film this series ??

14. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    ^ I'm guessing they're preparing the actual set, so it might not be ready yet. It looks like the set they're using right now is temporary (cause nothing in that background screams "Japanese idol" to me lol), so I think once the girls start appearing in the studio, they'll use the actual set.

It was the same case with Nogidoko too. The first few episodes took place in a bland set, and then later the set drastically changed, and before we knew it, it felt like an actual studio. XD

15. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I guess it's gonna take a month until we start to see them on studio along with the MCs.

16. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They can do it in two more weeks, I think. Not much introduction needed so they could probably squeeze 8 into one episode and 7 into another. Or do 6+6+3 with the final episode having some other convo.

It's funny so I'm happy, but I do want to see the members reacting to the MC's comments.

Another bonus I never mentioned before: the tree scheme and green look much better than I thought.

One minus point. There's a poor power balance between Tsuchida and Sawabe. Sawabe is currently trying a little too hard to impress Tsuchida. Hopefully things will normalise when they're interacting with idols not just each other.

17. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Ok. Bijin ratio is pretty damn high so far. :cute:

Keeping an eye out on this show.

18. Yuro

Yuro Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure why couldn't they just join Nogizaka, how is this group gonna be different?

19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i want keyakizaka to develop their own image and personality because they're probably going to be in nogizaka's shadow enough as it is and always being compared to them and probably will be put under pressure to live up to nogizaka immediately so they don't need to be under the nogi girls to be overshadowed even more than what they're probably going to be

20. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm not sure yet but I'm actually glad there's another group. I want more activity from Nogi and having Keyakizaka brings more shows and probably more music than just having another generation.