1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

so next week is also with hiragana right, i cant wait
    • i was like woah, she bring the whole squad
    • didnt know kyoko has such a voice, ojisan, lol
    • so the arm wrestling isnt for this week episode

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so last week, they showed the preview for arm wrestling.....7 more days.....sigh

3. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Today's keyake
    • Naako's cooking and 4 column manga loll
    • Neru bring the whole squad
    • Kyoko's sound is very ojisan like.. Can't deny that
    • Manafi's english is good but ojou-sama english is awesome.. She's really a ojou sama
    • Memi vs akanen fight is not in this week episode, so sad..

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Frustrating that the Memi-Akanen arm wrestling wasn't this week, but still wonderful. I love all the Hiraganas, so seeing any of them finally in action is a thrill. Kind of nostalgic to see them so tongue-tied and nervous, just like the Kanjis when they first began. Kyonko's deep voice is so great. And so is Sarina's voice, at the totally opposite end of the scale. Really lovely. It was charming to see her try to deny the fact that she is so loquacious...and then start talking and sail off into the stratosphere. I liked how Neru characterized them and had to compare them to a kanji member. The comparisons were not exact, of course, but they put their characters in perspective. It was fascinating to hear Neru say how reliable and together young Kage-chan really is. And then funny to see Kage and Tsuchida get caught up in soccer talk. Nice script, to have Neru have to haul them back once again.

It was interesting to hear Neru say the Hiraganas were girly in the dressing room, while the Kanjis were like older men. Then out came Kyonko, with her deep voice and interest in ramen, lol.

The first part of the show was good, too, featuring new front-row members by highlighting two of the top bloggers, Naako and Muu. Naako's manner is so weird and wonderful. And the idea that she doesn't share her cooking creations with the members was hilarious and a bit disturbing (took a cake to her family; eats the small meals alone). So talented: her manga is really just about pro level; and her recipes could easily be published (as long as they work) because the visual way she presents them is so entertaining and easy to follow.

I noticed that after featuring the top three posters, they only featured the one who posted least: Berika. The next least is Hirate. I guess they didn't want to draw attention to that fact.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  5. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I was into ayaka at first, but now I like kyoko more. she's super attractive lol

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Nice execution by Neru:blush:
    interesting kyoko:lol:
    poor sawabe:rofl:
    can't wait next week ep

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I really think kyoko is cute.

But hell man, what is with having a chain restaurant in her top 3 ramen shop? This is totally scripted

9. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Fantastic episode. From Nanako to Kyoko. Fantastic episode. Can't wait for next week.

Seems like Neru's segment is semi-scripted to make the Hiraganas do impossible things. Like how Hori did it for 2nd Gen Nogi.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She certainly is. You probably already look at it but I highly recommend her blog, if only for the photos. She's very good at doing series of selfies. Lots of photos of herself in all kinds of poses. Ironically, she and Ayaka do have similar facial features. They could be sisters or cousins, and have both remarked on that fact.

@Akusaiko -- Nice execution by Neru, indeed. I just worked my way through the 2channel live reaction and boy, did they love Neru-chan. Her comparisons of members between the two groups hit home, and sometimes left the Kanji member gasping (Mu and others didn't think of her as a "little sister" character, but then realized she is, being quite teasable). Neru's putting the pressure on Sawabe earned her an accolade for showing the "S" side of her nature. And it really got Zuumin going, which turned the sequence from gold to platinum. At first, people thought Neru was not pushing the Hiraganas enough. But it turned out she knew she didn't have to push in an obvious way.

And yes, @YuNcHuNsA, even if she wrote the script herself, she had to clear it with staff, who in fact probably did the basic writing. I can't imagine her suddenly springing that demand on Sawabe to make Kage-chan laugh. If she did, she really is an S, lol.

A post on 2channel claimed this ep was recorded on 8 February. Berika said she would try to post every week...then amended that to every ten days. She posted four days later. Then five days after that. And not once since. She said on the show that she sat down to write and could get no further than "good evening," and then forgot to continue the next day.

Neru has always talked about the differences between Kanji and Hiragana, but I see a big similarity: they both seem rather natural, not doing a lot of entertainment-type self-advertising or posing. Some people apparently think that makes them boring. To me, it makes them more interesting and easier to relate to.

Rewatching: Sarina's voice and manner are almost unbearably lovely. She can talk on and on and it's like music. Maybe it's partly the influence of her speaking Bahasa Indonesia when she was little: that flow. 2channel was shocked at how wonderfully kawaii she was. Predictions of selling out her handshake lanes. Complaints that photos didn't do her justice.

Many people thought Kyouko's choices of ramen joints were just common chains and not interesting. Only her #1 elicited some praise (even though it's a chain, too). Kyouko calls herself an airhead, but a lot of people hadn't seen that until this week. When Tsuchida wondered why her supposed favorite ramen place from six months ago hadn't made the list, she smiled in seeming confusion and said: "Oh, maybe I made a mistake." I thought she chose chains (and a couple of cheapish places) so that (a) more people could take advantage of the advice, and (b) no shop would be overwhelmed.

One poster said they understood now why the appearance of Hiragana had been delayed: they are just too cute and interesting and full of character, and it would have been hard on the Kanjis.

11. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Well i think because they prepare themself before going to varshow. If they become regular from the start, they wont show any interisting side of them (i watch ep 47 and not too hooked on them) and eventualy shadowed by Kanji member. I think neru has something to do with this, she want all hiragana have a same spotlight with kanji if they going appear to the show itself :D

Just my 2 cent

12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

People on 2ch also said that Neru somewhat similar to Hori, by using the weakness or fun and funny character of hiragana member, neru was able to make the situation less tense and fun in the studio by making other people laughing, so the method that she use isn't wrong, also, people are start blaming the staff because forcing neru to follow their bad script that make neru look like a bad persons:^^;:

i hope neru will gradually going to be like yuko in this show, she has qualities similar to yuko if she can reduce the shyness in herself a bit:blush:

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  14. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

^ berika is going to win for sure :hehe:

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Is there is even anyone to challenge her for Ponkotsu title? :^^;:

"Baka" and "Bad at sports" are the two characteristics mentioned in the synopsis as example.

Also i didn't notice it before but that last line!! Finally, Food Eating competition!!! "Who can eat the most sushi?"

16. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Is there an oogui kyara in Keyaki?

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No, but most members (or pretty much all of them) are glutton like Yuuka and Naako

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Apparently Takamoto has a big capacity, and Mirei seems to love to eat. Takamoto loves the smell of fish, so sushi should be right up her alley.

As for baka, Takamoto again is the one who thinks of herself as baka, but I don't really see it, myself. Kyonko, too, but I see that even less. Didn't Nijika beat out Pe for baka queen?

Bad at sports? I can think of no-one. Memi avoids them, but is good when she does them, apparently. Mao is awkward, but seems lithe and strong. Mirei? But she can dance.

I'm so glad they'll be back next week. I hope this becomes permanent. The studio looked fine with that extra block of 12 seats.

19. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i think berika isn't baka. just ponkotsu. As for the baka, might be nijika or zuumin.

20. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

I dont understand japanese, but this episode so hilarious i cant stop laughing